Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cremisi Luna (Open Vampire/Mythical Races Group RP)

Crexendo

Dust
So, I came up with this vampire society a couple of years ago, but this is the first time I'm putting it up on an RP thread. It's set on Earth, maybe about twenty years in the future, humans and mythical races live alongside each other, always have, though it's often times hard to determine who's a Creature, and who's not, and most races elect to more or less ignore the humans and let them do their own thing. This RP mostly centers around vampires and their society. Without further ado - information about the vampires.

Vampires:
No vampire needs to fully drain a human to be satiated, however, there are those who don't care, and thus vampires have become one of the most feared and powerful races on the planet. There are three different types of vampires, with a few subtypes as well.

Striker Class-
The most common type of vampire. Strikers are generally considered to be the weakest kind of vampire on the ranking list, but they are the most human, retaining a changeable body temperature, a beating heart, as well as the ability to consume and digest human food and drink. They can go out in sunlight without much difficulty, though they tend to exhaust themselves more easily in intense, direct sunlight. The rate they age at is greatly decreased, but they are incredibly hardy, and can heal from wounds that would have killed any other being. Strikers have a basic array of vampiric magic, and do not need to consume blood to survive. Most do it for the temporary power-boost it bestows. There are three different sub-classes of Strikers; Striker-Aeros, Striker-Valor, and Striker-Exios.

Striker-Aeros- This class boasts incredible speed, flexibility, and dexterity. In the human world, they tend to pose as gymnasts, or some other sort of athlete. Their strength is average for a vampire, but would be on the higher end of a human spectrum. They normally serve as scouts, assassins, and sentries for Monarch-class vampires.
Striker-Valor- This class is known for their boundless strength and durability. Their speed is average for a vampire, and again, at the higher end of human capabilities, but they generally serve as guards, grunts, and tank-warriors for their chosen Monarch. They tend to work in construction, the military, or in law enforcement in the human world.
Striker-Exios- The rarest sub-class of Striker, and even rarer than Enchanter, Exios possess both the matchless speed of a Striker-Aeros and the monstrous strength of a Striker-Valor. Striker-Exios are so rare, that most covens don’t have one, and those that do are feared all the more because of their presence. But even with these powers, they cannot match a Monarch-class vampire.

Enchanter Class-
The second of the three classes of vampires, Enchanters are much rarer than either kind of Striker, but are more common than Striker-Exios, and Monarchs. Enchanters lose most of their ability to change their body temperature, cannot consume human food, but can intake liquids, and require blood to live, but on a far less frequent basis than Monarchs. Enchanters are masters of vampiric magic, and draw their power from the blood they consume. The more blood they have in their system, the more powerful spells they can cast. There are two sub-types of Enchanters.
Enchanter-Remidas- Enchanters who are skilled in the arts of restoration, divination and healing.
Enchanter-Mars- Those Enchanters who’s natural magic is more battle oriented, and specializes in spells that inflict harm, seal beings or areas, or cause destruction.

Monarch Class-
The smallest, rarest, and most powerful type of vampire in existence. They are the highest caste and rule lower ranked vampires by forming covens, there are only several hundred in the world at any given time. Monarchs have all the powers of the lower ranked vampires, the speed of Aeros, the strength of Valors, and the magical power of both Enchanter classes. Monarchs also have what is known as ‘Dominance’, an ever present power that overpowers weaker vampires, and makes them obedient to a Monarch’s commands. Strikers are highly susceptible to a Monarch’s Dominance, and while swearing fealty to a single Monarch and formally joining their coven makes it so a vampire is immune to the effects of all other Monarchs, in exchange, they lose most of their ability to disobey their own Monarch, and resisting commands from them is almost impossible.
Monarchs are the only ones able to turn humans into vampires through biting, but the class the new vampire is born into is completely up to chance, there is no telling what they’ll be before they’re turned. Most Monarchs are extremely competitive, vindictive, and territorial, instinct drives most of them to fight other Monarchs and their covens for the sake of having the strongest clan with the most members, territory, and resources. Covens have an average of 35 members, though a few clans have as few as 10, and as many as 100 members depending on the area they live in, and how skilled the Monarch is.
Monarchs also boast their own unique combination of two or three abilities, such as telekenisis or telepathy, or more base elemental powers such as command over fire, water, air, etc. No two living Monarchs have ever had the same combination of powers.
Monarchs are unable to go into direct sunlight, but can deal with mostly shaded areas during the day, and must consume blood at least once a week to survive. Their bodies remain cold like death, and their heart ceases to beat, and they do not age from the moment they were turned. Monarchs are practically immortal, as only another Monarch can kill them.

Rules:
Novel style replies.
Non-RP text must be kept within parentheses '((text))'
I RP mostly M/M, but can do M/F. I will not do F/F, but anyone else is welcome to do so as long as it doesn't involve my character
Semi-active, I really hope we can get replies at least once a day, if not more often. I realize people have schedules and busy lives and things, but there's nothing that makes me more sad that relationships and situations that have so much potential die due to inactivity.
Other races are present, such as lycanthropes (were-creatures), sorcerers, fey, demons, angels. It's fine if you make a member of another race, though the main focus is the vampires. Please ask me about which race you're interested in, so I can tell you general information about how they fit in to this world.
I'm desperately hoping that everyone won't want to be Exios or a Monarch. Strikers are important, and the most common.
Multiple characters are fine, but I recommend no more than three max.

If this list intimidates you, I'm sorry, I've been RPing for nine years and have developed some very finite tastes. I'll make my own character in a bit, after I (hopefully) get another person to RP with. If you have any other questions or anything, please feel free to PM me, or to make a post here.

If you wish to make a character, please fill out this form:

Name:
Age of Appearance: (How old do they look, since vampires have reduced rates of aging)
Race/Class:
Coven or Clan: (if any)
Hair color/style:
Eye color:
Height/Build:
Other Physical Characteristics:
Basic Personality:
Brief History:
Other:

James Edgington
Male
45 (But in actual years one of the first )
Monarch
Black
Blue
5"8/ Athletic not overly muscular. Weighs 180
Southern Mississippi accent with a flair for the dramatic, but quick to change moods on the fly. Every now and then another accent will creep through due to his travel of the world. Hates humans and anyone who denies his rule. Is cunning and uses charm and sheer force to get his way.

Born when humans just got into bronze weapons, he lived as a peasant. His mother died of the black lung and his father treated him like an animal. Due to this upbringing he has harbored hatred towards anyone who deems themselves above him. After becoming drunk with another man he found he was bisexual. The other just happened to be a Monarch. That day James got his wish, and within a few years he killed the one who turned him. Deeming most humans unfit to be turned he has kept to himself learned all he can and sowing many wars throughout history for his own fun and pleasure.

Now He moves to make vampires supreme, with him as the King of them all.

Back
Top Bottom