Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shattered Lands open

David Merlyn

Super-Earth
Five lands on one world dark,light,water,fire,and earth. Eons ago the planet was whole until the void appeared. whatever caused it has long since vanished into memmory but the planet itself was forever changed into the five realms each fighting for supremacy over another or trying to remain out of the war for a prophecy has been written that after the war the void will return to shape the world as the victor. There are five kings (dark is taken) first four to claim a lord of land gets it. After that you must choose an alligeance. Light and dark are equal fire is weak in water vice versa fire is strong in earth, earth is strong on water so if you character has an act as part of your alligeance it will weaken. My character is a necromancer in the land of death and shadow I can raise 10 dead in the realm of light I can only raise 5. The history of your land is up to you as long as it does not conflict with an existing one. There is no light in the land of death no fire in the land of light ect. How your people live are up to you, but my suggestions are, World of light has no shadow hopefully someone will put it in the sky, I envision a golden city with angel like people. Water is of course in the ocean mere people Fire is lave and volcanoes and people who thrive on pain and warrior society, earth is peaceful and wants no part of it it's a forest so that's what I envision.

As for my land,

land of death called Karthos
After the Void Karthos rose from the ashes. It's people live off decay and rot. The citizens are creatures of the dark. Vampires, ghouls, zombies, witches, wizards, and lycans roam here, There is one library in each city detailing magic and history the world itself contains lost libraries.

Please no one line posts or attacking a character without letting them respond ex he punched her in the face and knocked her down

Back
Top Bottom