Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Come and look inside~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Sooo I'm a submissive,but if a plot strikes me right I might try playing a switch or try a dom role.
Anyways I don't really have any well thought out plots like I normally do...
I like: Taller, bulky/muscular men that can overpower me, monster cocks - a.i. 2"+width, 10"+ inches and well..yeah I'll just leave that for now.

Craving:
I really am looking for something along the terms of a subspecies like nekos almost with a human pairing. Me playing the human part. Although nekos are fun..I'm sort of craving more like half man half snake, a centaur or even a harpy man. If you have other ideas I'm cool for that as well. As far as what time or scenario? It really depends on what you prefer but I think discussing what we both would like in PMs would be best.

I sort of have an itch for a reverse harem sort of deal for a rp. Be it with normal men or not I'm up for your thoughts.

How I imagine certain species: I suppose you can say like a mermaid I would like the upper half to be human and lower half to be animal. Though it is your char so I won't object to how you twist the species to your preference. This is just a warning of how I imagine Centaurs and half snake men, like nagas only with human faces.

If you are interested please hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom