Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wedding encounter (with celebstars)

"I.....I...I love to be fucked" she moaned as she had an orgasm on the spot, her pussy so wet, drenching his cock in the process. Slowing down, she moved less but was thankful he sat up, she rested her head on top of his whilst cradling the back of his head as he sucked on her breasts. "Mmm" Kate gasped once more, her eyes were closed and she felt her body respond in such a great way to him. She had her first proper orgasm in months and felt wanted by a man again.

As her pussy cooled down, the tingling dying slowly, she smiled with him inside of her still. "Your turn to cum" she said, her fingers running through his hair.

"UGH!!!" Andrew begin to moan as her pussy throbbed against his cock. "Don't worry baby. I'll be cumming momentarily." Andrew proclaimed.

He begin to rapid thrust into her pussy, while continually sucking her breasts for his own pleasure. After a short moment, his cock begin to swell. Within in a moment, he knew it was time.
"CUMMMINGG!!!! OH yes baby!!!" Andrew moaned as he flooded her insides with his cum. It pulsed inside of her for a moment before it was finally finished. At that point he sighed and leaned up. Locking his lips to Kate's, he made out with her while his cock remained inside of her.

"Alright baby." Andrew said after a moment. "Are you going to tell your husband your pussy belongs to me?"

Her moans were not as strong as he fucked her now, she wasn't leading to an orgasm, but she still enjoyed it and while his seed spurted up inside of her, she felt his lips suck on her own, making out with her in a a warm embrace. Their tongue fiddled with one another's, her hand resting up on his shoulder before the sex was finished. Still sitting on his lap, his cock was softening inside of her and the glow she had on her face would surely give up what she had done to the crowd inside the building.

As cum leaked from her pussy, that very glow she just had drained from her cheeks and eyes. "Why would I tell my husband that? It would hurt him, I wouldn't do that" she said, seeming a little unsure of what she had just done.

Andrew looked at the beauty he had just made love to. He couldn't understand her thinking. She'd just fucked a stranger who'd given her the first sex she'd had in some time. Now she was regretting the decision? He would have to put a stop to this.

"Are you serious?" Andrew complained, his mouth moving in search of one of her swollen breasts. He sucked it for a moment before continuing. "You yourself have mentioned your husband doesn't touch you like he use to. So why stay with him? You fucked me without even really getting to know me. So you must not be but so attached to the limp dick. Come on. I promise that if you tell him, I'll take you home and treat you like the goddess you are."

He thought for a moment. "Oh do I need to go tell him what you just did? Come on. Let's get rid of the lip dick. You deserve much better my pregnant goddess. Your body deserves the touch of a real man."

After everything he just said, the feeling in her stomach wasn't great. Not because of the baby, but because of the nerves he had just installed in her. Fear was playing on her mind, going in and telling her husband, collapsing the world around him. "You would do that? You think I would just leave him right this instant and run off with you?"

Getting off him, she pulled her panties up to her groin and slipped herself back in to the dress, covering the huge stomach after her bra was placed on. Trying to fix her hair the best she could, she picked up the hat and held it in her hands.

"How much money do you want to keep quiet about this? Because I am not leaving my husband for just a fuck in a maze." Her language had changed, she wasn't this upper class girl anymore.

"Just a fuck in a maze?" Andrew scoffed. "You think that's all this is?" Andrew hoped up and grabbed her by the waist.

"Be honest with yourself. Do you really want to stay with him that badly?" Andrew said. Beginning to kiss at her neck and massage her breasts.

"To answer your question, no amount of cash will keep me quiet. The only thing that will silence me is your body on my bed. "

Andrew wasn't about to just let her leave. Her body had to be his. He wanted her too much.

When he stood up, she wasn't sure what he was going to, his hands on her waist scared her, then he tried to kiss her neck and massage her breasts once more. Realizing that no matter what money she offered, he would reject it, leaving her in quite a predicament. The only thing that would silence him was her body, which tortured her heart strings.

"You want an affair with me?" She looked down at the hat she held, the fine detail of it, stitched with such accuracy and tidiness, just trying to think of something else as she awaited his reply. If her husband ever did find out, she would lose her home and the baby it's father. He would guess it wouldn't be his, even after a DNA test he would rather just pay the maintenance and never see her again.

Only god knew what her parents would think to.

"Hum ......." Andrew thought to himself. He wasn't about to let her to easily. But he could at least vaguely understand what she was concerned with. "You wouldn't let me take care of you?" Andrew asked. "I would treat you like a goddess and give you everything. Including many many children. But if you really are concerned. I have an idea."

Andrew talked as he put his cloths back on. "Why don't you come spend a weekend with me?" He suggested. "I'm sure you can fake a meeting or something to not arouse suspicions. Then you can see what life would be like with me. How does that sound?"

He wasn't letting it go, he seemed fixated with her, it scared her, but he offered her an out, even if it meant spending a weekend with him. "Fine, one weekend, that is it." With that she just left him, not even giving him a contact number. She was lost in the maze, but she figured it out, retracing her steps and finally going back to the party inside the building.

"I was just on the phone" she told her husband who was sitting down at their table. He didn't even ask her anything, but she could see he was about to. Kate stayed with him for the rest of the day, staying joint to the hip and tried to act normal but it was hard to. It wasn't everyday you go off and fuck behind your husband's back at a wedding and with a stranger.

"I am feeling a little unwell, I think we should go" she said, holding her head, trying to act ill.

TThe way in which Kate dismissed him and left without giving him any information annoyed Andrew. He couldn't understand her reaction. But that being said, he was use to always getting what he wanted. But he would get her. He knew he would. She was what he had decided he wanted. And he always got what he wanted. So Andrew headed back to the party and played the part of a good best man. He gave a speach, danced and had fun. But the whole time his mind was on Kate and her sumptuous body. He couldn't wait to get her back into his bed.

So Andrew talked to the bride and groom. He mentioned Kate under the pretense of returning the hate she'd accidentally left in the maze. They provided him with the phone number he craved. That next day, he sent her a text.

"You forgot your hat." Andrew began in the message. "But you also forgot our arrangement. I'm free this weekend or next. So pick one and tell your cuck husband that you have a work trip, and will need to leave Friday afternoon and won't return until late sunday. I'll enter my address, and then you can cum to me." Andrew laughed a little at his choice of words there. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her once again.

When Kate was at home after the wedding, she felt relieved, comfortable and believed she could go back to a normal life. Her day was going well, she was back at work, doing what she loved when an alert signaled she had a message. Pulling her phone out, it had an unknown sender icon which made her feel nervous. Opening it up, she read through each word with a nightmarish feel falling over her.

Shaking, she left her work station and tried to compose herself in the ladies restroom. She had no idea what to say in return. If he had her number though, surely he might of had her address? That was to much of a risk, she had to attend a weekend with him.

Sadly, it had to be this Friday, the following one she was visiting her husband's parents with him.

"This Friday" was her only words that she text back. Now she had to convince her husband about a work trip. She had never taken one before.

Andrew looked at his phone and read the message, before quickly typing a reply.
"Excellent," he said in his message. "Your husband will be getting a call shortly from someone conforming your travel info. A fake hotel booking has been made, so you have a perfectly legitimate argument. Now come to this address by six, and bring all the sexy clothing that you have."

Andrew added his address and sent the message, looking forward to Friday. He went about his week eagerly anticipating when he would have his hands on Kate again. He didn't send her any messages because he didn't want to say anything until they wee face to face.

When Friday came, Andrew went home earlier and began work at his house. He made an excellent Italian dinner and set up the table with candles. His whole house was ready for his guest. Now he just had to wait for her to arrive. Something he didn't want to wait for. Andrew wanted nothing more than to just bring her inside and take her to the bedroom for hours of passionate and intense sex.

Most weeks for Kate dragged on, not this one, it seemed to fly by, as though time wanted her to meet with the man, like it wanted to watch them in action.

"Have a nice trip" her husband said to her, kissing her lips and then closing the door behind her as she left. Wheeling her suitcase out of the front porch, Kate made her way to the high street and hailed a taxi. Getting inside, the driver helped her with her bag given her condition. Opening up her phone, she told the man the address she wanted to go to and he obliged, pulling away from the curb and entering the traffic of the high street.

The journey was twenty minutes and they finally arrived to a posh area of London. Getting out of the cab, the driver did to taking her bag out of the trunk before resting it by her side. Paying the male cash, he smiled and waved her goodbye before going off to look for his next fare.

Turning around, with people walking in front of her and behind her, Kate stepped forward, opening a black gate and closing it behind her. Knocking on the door, she looked nervous. At this moment, she wore a blue dress which stretched amazingly over her baby bump, giving it a smoother look and feel.

Andrew heard the door knock, and hoped up from his eat on the couch. He almost sprinted to the door and flung it open. As soon as his eyes fell upon Kate, a wide smile spread across his face. he grabbed her bang from her with one hand. Wrapping his other arm around her, he pulled her into the house and locked his lips to hers. he dropped the bag on the floor and wrapped his arms around her. His hands traced the contours of her body, lingering at her lovely tummy, before moving to her ass and giving it a squeeze. Andrew sighed in contentment before ending the long and passionate kiss.

With his arm still around her waist, andrew grabbed the bag again and whisked her to the bedroom. "This is where you will be staying." he commented. The bed had pristine white sheets on it and a robe he'd bought her. Once her bag was in the room, andrew was satisfied. "Would you like some time to get ready before dinner?" he asked politely. "Ive made Italian for tonight if that's acceptable for you. It's ready whenever you are. I also have wine. I don't know how you stand on that. I know some pregnant women drink some, and other's not at all. Otherwise, I have a nice bottle of sparkling grape juice. anything for my pregnant beauty."

Andrew could barely hold back his excitement. He couldn't wait for the weekend of sex and fun. But more than that, he wanted to get to know more about the woman that he was making his own. It wasn't fair to her if she was nothing more than a good fuck. Her goddess like body deserved ore. He wanted to know how to best worship her form and make her his fully. She would leave that cuck and become andrew's lover. That was his overall goal.

The door opened rather quickly, the swing nearly hitting the wall on the inside. Almost being dragged in to the house, Kate felt her body groped and molested by him before a passionate kiss was thrown upon her. Her hands were on the front of his shoulders, almost trying to push him away, but she had to accept the kiss and tried to give him something back.

Going to her bedroom, it was very nice, but she could see he was overly keen on her, something which freaked her out. "I will have sparkling wine" she said, or rather insisted, not wanting to get drunk or worse...harm the baby.

"Italian sounds ok" she gave a weak smile, her hands were by her stomach, resting and rubbing her tummy.

"Sounds great. " Andrew responded, gesturing for her to go and sit at the dinner table where he had dinner all laid out. He grabbed a glass and poured her the drink. Getting himself a glass of wine. Andrew sat across of her and made them both plates. "I hope you enjoy it Kate. I worked hard on it." he said. He hoped she appreciated it. he wanted to show her that he wasn't just a one time lover. He could become her man, rather he would become her man. He wasn't about to let her go away without a fight. He was going to use every charm and seduction technique in order to win her body as his own.

"Relax please." He told her as he ate. "You're so tense. And I don't even know why. I promise to be nothing but a perfect gentleman. By the end of the weekend, you're going to want me to become the man you need. The man I'm going to be for you. so come on Kate. You know you want to be here. You know that you want me to play with you. "

Andrew ate, finishing his dinner in short order. He looked at Kate and smiled. "Would you care for a back massage Kate?" he asked. " Perhaps I can do something for you. Or would you just like to get filled with my cock?"

Sitting down at the dinner table, her seat was tucked in enough just so her big stomach wouldn't be hitting the edge of the table. "You don't know why I am tense?" She asked, eating the food which wasn't half bad. "Maybe because I am here against my will, that you blackmailed me and as you just mentioned, you just want to fuck me."

The way this was playing out frustrated her, she was already married and it seemed he was having none of it. "Let's just go upstairs, you can fill me with your cock, then I am leaving, then this is over, then I can go home and have nothing more to do with you. How does that sound?"

Despite having to worry for two people, herself and her child, Kate was being very stern and trying to gain some control in the situation.

Andrew was incensed. Here he was making her a lovely dinner and trying to make her feel at home. But she wanted nothing to do with him. Not after he was showering her with affection. She wasn't giving him the respect he believed her deserved. So he would have to remind her.

He got up and walked behind her. Bending down and pressing his lips to hers, he began to kiss and nibble at her neck. Before he began to whisper. "Do you really think this is just about the sex?" He asked, before nibbling more. "This is about way more than my cock inside of you. This is about how I want the beautiful gorgeous body to become mine. You said yourself your husband isn't giving you what you need. So let me do it. Become my baby. "

As he kissed at her neck, his hands began to massage her breasts. He wanted to get her as aroused as possible. His hands roughly grabbed at her breasts, firmly squeezing and rubbing them.

"Don't you want me baby?" He asked. "Don't you want me to give you the affection and attention that your beautiful pregnant goddess of a body deserves?"

When he walked up to her, she was wondering what he would do, surely nothing physical if she was pregnant? Right? Feeling his kiss, her head turned to match it, their lips becoming one, his tongue managing to get inside and play with her own as he roughly molested her breasts.

"No" she said, finding herself being touched up. Clearly she could tell he was amazed with her body, something which she would have to use to her advantage. Sadly though, it meant playing along with it, especially if she didn't want to get hurt. Easing up on the struggles, Kate let him molest her, gave her tongue back to him and moved a hand over to his groin, feeling for his length. It was one thing she did like, she was intrigued by his size, maybe that was the way get her on board with all this.

Andrew didn't take no easily. He wasn't about to let her say no to him. More importantly, he wasn't going to give up until he had won her. But he wasn't about to do anything rash. He valued her pregnancy almost as much as she did. He believed pregnant women were goddesses, and should be treated as such. So he planned on using that to try and make inroads with her. So he decided that if he treated her more like a goddess, he'd be better able to chip away at her resistance.

"You'll say yes soon my beautiful Kate." he commented. Gently and carefully, he picked her up and held her in his arms. With gentle movements and steps, he carried her to the bed and laid her down across it. He removed his clothing, his naked hairless body and cock were now on display. Going to a drawer, he removed cocoa butter and then pulled up her dress. Pouring the cocoa butter in his hands, he bean to rub it all over her. "Doesn't that feel nice my wonderful and beautiful Kate?" HE said as he rubbing the butter all over her. "Why don't you remove your clothing and let me rub this all over your body? I'd love to take care of that beautiful pregnant body. Especially since I'm about to make love to you. I'm sure that pregnant pussy would love to feel my hard manly cock again. Especially since you probably haven't ben fucked in a week. I unlike your husband believe that pregnant women should be fucked with care. They deserve to be pleasured. And that's what I'm going to do to you."

Being picked up, she was surprised he could given her extra weight, something her husband couldn't. Being taken towards the bedroom, Kate was placed down on it delicately, then had to watch him undress in front of her. She remembered his 10 inch cock, how it felt inside of her, he was just a womaniser she thought until he took out some cocoa butter. Looking confused, why would he have that? Did he genuinely care about pregnant women?

When he came over to her now and lifted her dress up, her panties were revealed, but he seemed to just rub the butter on her stomach. Then he went on to say how he would fuck her again. At the end of the day, she didn't have much choice, so she unzipped the dress and took it off, revealing her bra holding her milky breasts and the large stomach he was rubbing the butter on.

"There, that's much more like it." Andrew commented as Kate began to become more accessible. "Is it really so hard to believe tat I wish to worship your goddess like body? Pregnant women are the most beautiful creatures on the planet. You are no exception tot that rule. So why do you resist me? I promise that under no circumstances will I be anything other than a perfect gentleman."

Andrew paused for a moment so that he could unhook her bra and expose her growing milk tits. he leaned down and began to tease er nipple with his tongue. Before he added more butter to his hands, and began rubbing it across her body once again. This time, he covered more. Her whole tummy soon was covered in the aromatic substance. Before he then moved on to massaging her growing breasts, rubbing more of the cocoa butter into them.

Once he had covered her whole body in cocoa butter, he bean to kiss at her belly. Gently caressing her breasts while he did. He knew that she was still resistant to him. But he didn't care. He wanted her, so she was just going to have to accept that fact.

"You...just want to worship me?" She stated as he moved his hands over her, rubbing in the substance, giving her skin a shine. This was where Kate became confused, he seemed crazy, obsessed with pregnant women, in a loving way, then he seemed degrading to her, like his womanizing came in to play.

But nevertheless she was relaxing when he was coating her in the ointment, Kate even took a backseat, lowering her back, almost laying down, resting on her elbows, her milky breasts resting on the bulging stomach of hers. Watching him kiss her stomach, she couldn't remember the last time her husband did that. Andrew was slowly winning her over. "My husband hasn't kissed my stomach in a long time" she said to him, opening up about her marriage.

He must of known Kate was slowly coming around, but she was vulnerable and could easily be scared off.

"Yes my dear. I'm going to worship your body for a while before I fuck you." Andrew whispered as he continued to kiss away at her tummy. He knew that she was beginning to come around, but he still had to be gentle to make sure he didn't drive her away. He was beginning to get horny, his large cock growing as he touched and caressed her tummy. He wanted her so very much. He knew that if he played his cards right, she would be his forever. But she wasn't yet. So there wasn't a rush.

"Then your husband is a moron." Andrew commented as he began to kiss up her tummy and towards her breasts. "If you were mine I would kiss every inch of you every single day. You wouldn't even have to ask. I would worship you and make you feel like a goddess."

His lips ventured up to her breasts and his tongue began to lick and tease at her nipples. His hands continued to rub her tummy as his lips and tongue worked on her breasts.

Resting on her elbows still, she watched the man be influenced by her pregnancy, loving her, worshiping her, making her feel like the goddess he kept on calling her. Looking down at his cock, she could see it was growing and remembered how good it felt inside of her, she loved his size. Once thing Kate loved was giving oral, but maybe that was for another time at the moment.

Closing her eyes as he kissed her stomach, she ran a hand through her long brown hair before he made his way up, still caressing her tummy but with a hand as he climbed her frame to her milky breasts which he licked and teased. "Mmmmm" she moaned, still only in her panties as she slowly lowered herself more until she was firmly on her back. One arm by her side, the other went up and caressed the back of his head like he was her child.

Back
Top Bottom