Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F Updated with {CURRENTLY NOT SEEKING}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Catailia

Super-Earth
I'm just a girl and you happen to be a boy, let's have some fun and make some joy...

{CRAVING: A dark plot for a thread roleplay!}

Me:
I'm in my mid twenties  but don't let that fool you, I have plenty of experience with writing and, well, life. I have a wide range of characters and personalities I can play. I will most likely fit my character around what you would like. I have the potential to be on rather often and post regularly. That being said, I will have days where I won't post at all. I put a lot of effort into my posts and some days I just don't have it in me to reply to a particular Roleplay, or even any of them. I have a life but it's not that demanding. I will usually let you know when I will disappear but if I don't, never hesitate to pm me and ask when I'll be back. In fact you can pester me as much as you want, I don't get annoyed by that. Ooc chatter is also welcome any time as long as it doesn't hold back the Roleplay. I don't mind having friends but it really annoys me when someone starts an amazing roleplay with me and then decides to only chat because their life sucks. I've had that happen way too many times. At least tell me you won't be replying for a while. Which leads us to our next paragraph of information.

You:
PM me when you want to roleplay. Do not post here.
I expect you to come to me with an idea, any idea, that you might want to do. I have my own ideas but they bore me unless they are posted later on this thread. So if you don't like those ideas, then please don't come to me and ask me what I want to do. I will instantly 'lose' your pm. I don't mind helping you round out a plot, but the idea is key.
Please, oh please, have a dynamic character. I don't want two labels to describe everything your character is. I want some substance behind those words. I want to be able to learn about character in every post.
Going along with that, I expect you to use details. I want to know what is going on with your characters emotions, with their thoughts, with their movements. I want to see meaning, I want to understand. Help me understand with your details.
If you are able to write details it shouldn't be hard for you to reply with a few paragraphs a post. It's not a requirement but if I have to start dragging the roleplay along for us then I will probably get bored and drop you.
Lastly, if you want to drop a roleplay, please just let me know. I won't mind, I won't hurt you or be angry. I just want to know.

I like: plot, story, twists and turns, angst, drama, romance, passion

I love: realism, modern day, dynamic characters, third person story format

I don't like: bathroom play, raceplay, age play, feet, first person

Everything else: I'm open minded about most things. Because I'm looking more for story I won't put what I like smut wise. We can discuss that after we get a good plot figured out.

Plots:
Limited/nonsexual
This one will be a bit tough to do but it can be so much fun when done correctly.
Our characters are best friends, have been since they can remember, then, without much warning, one moves away. This is where the roleplay will start. Our characters will be writing letters to each other, discussing their lives as they continue on without each other. Every now and then they will meet up and we can roleplay a scene, but for the most part I would love for this to stay in letter format. It will call for a lot of background on our characters.

Don't Play Me - Catherine Inspired(NEW!)
He has been in the same relationship for years with a woman who was fun at the start but over the years has become less available. She is too busy with work and when she is home she is too tired to be a good girlfriend. Their relationship has become stale. Thats not to say she doesn't care for him, she just has to focus on her career.

One night he's at the usual bar and he meets her. She is cute and sweet with a sexy fiery side that really sets him off. He knows its wrong but he ends up leading her on. He can't help but fall for after feeling so neglected in his own life.

How will things end up if one girl learns about the other? Will he decide to tell either the truth, or leave one for the other? How long will he be able to juggle boyh girls?
Can include: bondage, multiple partners, pregnancy, drug manipulation, alcohol, blackmail, and so much more. (Willing to discuss all options and even play this with two other people instead of just me playing the female roles)

Song Plots:
Taylor Swift - Style
They have never had a great relationship. She is too carefree and innocent. He is too responsible and full of need. She wants to just have fun and not take things too seriously. He wants to settle down and reign her in. She doesn't see the guys flirting with her. He sees her encouraging them. They fight constantly but can't ever guve up on each other. On one night in particular they get into a really heated arguement while driving down a dark road in the middle of the night. "We're done" finally lands between them and they crash. She wakes up in an unfamiliar room, a hospital room. She can't find him. She suddenly is afraid she lost him. He wakes up in an unfamiliar room, a hospital room. He doesn't care where she is. He doesn't want to find her. Can he find love in her again, now that she is ready to be serious?
Can include: Abuse, cheating, drugs, pregnancy, no hope or true love, multiple characters

Sam Hunt - Take your Time
She just got out of an abusive relationship with his best friend. He watched her and wanted to help her the whole time but was afraid to get involved. He didn't realize how bad the abuse was until she ended up in the hospital. Now that she is all healed up and away from her ex, he's worried she'll blame him as well for not saving her. They run into each other at the park, he wants to apologize but she treats him like he never did anyyhing wrong. Will his guilt stop him from getting close to her?
Can include: drugs and some gang references, pregnancy, no hope or true love, multiple characters, rape

Theory of a Dead Man - Angel
They were both angels, living in the perfect utopia that was heaven. There was sameness, no passion, no lust, no pain. Everything is perfect. Until they fell in love. They fought it at first until they couldn't any longer. They fell into the throes of passion. Their wings began failing them, they fell to the ground, purgatory, earth. She felt guilty, upset. She was always meant to be an angel, she felt like she was betraying herself by loving him. He didn't care what happened to him, he wanted to love her forever, but he saw how pained she was. He had to let her go so she could fly again.
(This can have a lot of different events and can start anywhere in the plot. I would like to discuss where we both want to see this go. Many things can be included and this will probably call for multiple characters.)

Where: PMs, Emails, or threads. In that order.

Now: If you like what you see, send me an idea and let's see where it goes. If you didn't see what you like but aren't sure, go ahead and ask, I might say yes, the worst I'll say is no. If you want what I don't like, don't bother. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom