Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very specific Step-Incest search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchy

Meteorite
Hello everyone. Switchy here.

I am new around, but not new to roleplaying. I have few years of rping experience, including adult rps. I found bluemoon and decided to give it a try.

I'd like to state what I can offer as a partner first.

- Posts between 1 and 4 paragrraphs. Mostly 2.
- Roughly same amount of plot and smut. While I may want some more smut at time, it will never be a smutfest with no plot. At least a proper basic setup is a must.
- I can rp via email, PMs and YIM
- I try to reply at least once a day
- Friendly ooc chit chat

What I am looking for in a partner:

- Besides roughly the same of the above, I want my partners to be ladies in real life.
- Open mind regarding kinks. I have next to no limits myself.
- Move the scene in your post. If I do something and all you do is tell me how you feel, with no action in return, I will run out of thigs to do/write
- Be able to rp multiple chars. So will I

Now I will only present one specific idea, but if you think I may be a good partner for you, suggest anything in a pm. As long as its human x human I will consider it. I also like incest and interracial pairings, me being white.

On to the idea.

I am looking, possibly, for 2 different girls to play 2 different characters (1 each). Sure, may settle for 1 partner playing both, but would prefer 2. The pairing is Guy x Step Mother x Stepdaughter.

WARNING: The females may or may not interract in a sex scene together.

I will explain the story by explaining he characters and then the goals. Also Id prefer playing this in first, but would accept third person as well.

My character is in his early 20s. He lives alone. His parents are divorced, after his father discovered that she was a prostitute. His dad works in a different state which made his mom lonely, and she decided to get herself not a man, but MEN, and money in the process. My character was 10 at the time, and grew to only think of women as evil bitches only worth for sex. He traveled with his dad for a while, but grew tired of it, and now lives alone.

He is not in a relationship, tho he has his cousin with benefits. He also have many "friends" (girls) but is mostly manipulatively using them.

The step mom is dad's new wife. Due the nature of his work, he sent her and her daugher to live with his son in the huge house he maintains. She is very pretty, nice and caring woman, madly in love with the father. She cares for her daughter and tries hard to be good for her new son. For her husband's sake. She gets blackmailed by my character and threatened about her daughter, so she in turn ends up being used and abused.

The daughter is an inncent virgin, about 16-19 who practices dancing. She ends up being manipulated into falling in love with my character, which may or may not be revealed to the mother, and may or may not cause problems between the mom and the daughter. She is used to hurt the mom even more.

Kinks regarding the ladies are required. The daughter is more vanilla, but gets anal, training, facials, swallowig, etc.

The mom gets it hardcore. From bdsm, leash, risk of prenancy, candles, all the way to possibly watersports (just considering the watersports part).

If you are interested - PM me, and PM what role are you interested to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom