Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

- inserts catchy thread title here -

LottieAphrodite

Meteorite
(You can find my original introduction here)

curious-cat.gif

GOTCHA!! YOU CURIOUS LITTLE KITTY YOU!!

So since you're here, I'd like to start by saying thank you in advance for taking a gander at my crazy, almost OCD coordinated journal, ha!!

I decided to create a journal so that anyone who is thinking of roleplaying with me can find everything they need to know in one spot, oh and so that I can be totally organised of course!! Things such as my posting style right through to my characters can be found here.

Don't fret, I don't expect you to find everything here and if you still have some unanswered questions about me or my roleplay don't hesitate to send a personal message my way. Message subjects such as "Funniest cat ever" or "Cat does the hokey cokey" are sure to get my attention, just sayin'.

Important - I am more than happy to share my birth date, which is the 9th of March 1992. The reason I am sharing this information is because despite the rules saying that all members have to be 18+ I appreciate that some members may have personal age limits of their own too (more often than not 21+), this is just simply to get ahead in the game and have that information available for anyone who seeks it.

I would like to state here for the record. If you or someone you know regonises either myself (as the creator) or my characters from another roleplay outlet please know that any roleplay that took place there has no bearing on my roleplay here.

ROLEPLAYING STYLE -

The only roleplay that I find myself steering away from is anything that has a supernatural and/or sci-fi theme to it. Personally I am just not a fan of such themes and therefore I won't be too keen on joining your roleplay if it involves one of the above. Apart from those two things I am happy to roleplay any theme.

I will roleplay any content, from smut right through to death. I love realism in a story and I like to roleplay accordingly.

Plot planning isn't a necessity with me as I do love to freestyle but sometimes, just having a tiny structure to the story is a good idea.

I am happy to roleplay with anyone although I feel it's important to mention, I don't speak any language other than English, Google translator is my friend when I need it and if you're okay with some backwards translations sometimes then roleplaying in other languages may be a possibility.

ROLEPLAYING FREQUENCY -

Just like everyone else I too have a real life. Currently I am working Mon-Weds with the occasional overtime throughout the rest of the week. Bearing that in mind I am going to try and get online at least once a day, either to just check in or to reply to posts.

I like arranging quick posting sessions. Where myself and the other members involved can all be online at once and fire right off the bat.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW -

I like to admit that I am no Brontë sister but I feel my passion for roleplaying is what aids me in my posting ability. If you are someone who has impeccable roleplaying skills you are only going to help to push and encourage me with my own.

I know, I know. I use commas more than I should but fear not, I am working on it.

CHARACTERS -

Honey Drop - F-List
Elijah Grey
Holly Thorne

MY CHARACTER AND/OR STORY REQUESTS -

MY ROLEPLAY LOG -

Back
Top Bottom