Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Never Ending Search(mxf&fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadCheshireGrin

Meteorite
The Introduction​
Hello! My name is Grin. It's actually a true nickname of mine, because my default for every situation is to laugh. It's very unsettling for some people, when I'm supposed to be pissed off and I'm just giggling like a lunatic. When things are awkward, I laugh. Which really didn't help when I was too busy reading in my high school classes and my teachers called me out on it in front of everyone. Lets just say, my teachers all thought I was a bitch when I was just genuinely mortified at being called out for sitting quietly and reading.

But I'm not a bitch! I'm the sweetest person around! One day I plan on becoming a best-selling author, and roleplaying is a great way for me to practice my writing and better improve myself for the day I decide that I'm finally gonna sit down and write a book. I'm 18, and a freshmen in college (such a bummer) so I'm only online in the afternoon/evenings, but I suffer from insomnia so I tend to be up till like three in the morning. And then I have to wake up at five. It's a vicious cycle, let me tell you.

I came back from an unplanned hiatus. To those of you who I ditched, I'm sorry. Life happened and it was a douche move. D:

I have a tendency to ramble. So I'm going to stop it here and continue to the stuff you all actually care about :p

What You Can Expect From Me​

+ 3 - 7 paragraphs, depending on where we're at plot-wise and scene-wise

+ Most likely a reply once a day. Sometimes it'll take longer than that, or most of the time I'm able to reply more than once a day. But 95% of the time I'll get at least one post out a day. Insomnia's a bitch.

+ There shall be no mary stus from me, bby.

+ My characters may be subs in the bedroom, but they don't have the personalities of wet towels. Promise.

+ If there is some sort of plot and or pairing that I haven't mentioned here, I will be more than willing to let you pitch it to me! :)

+ A very friendly, slightly crazy person to talk too. The insomnia makes me way too happy, because I hit the point of tired where I don't even feel tired and I just get really excited.

Likes In a Partner/Character​

+ Quality over Quantity. I like to work with people who can give me depth, not just fillers. If that depth is only a paragraph long, that is totally fine with me. There is, however, a point. If I give you six paragraphs and you give me three sentences, I might just end the RP there.

+ Characters with a little MMMPH, if you please. By MMMPH, I mean not 1-dimensional. Give them a backstory, give them a few quirks. We're not all perfect.

+ I play submissive characters, so I like the other to be dominant/switch characters.

+ I need someone that will post at least once a week. I totally get real life issues and what not, so I won't pester you for a reply, but if you don't post at least once a week you'll lose my interest and when you manage to reply I probably won't bother to make a reply. Of course, if you inform me that you'll be gone for awhile and what not that's a wholly different story.

+ I only RP in the forums.

Things I Like in a Roleplay​
+ Romance. I like cuddles by fires and all that cutesy stuff, but I also like deep dark angst and drama kinda romance. And no love at first sight nonsense.

+ Dark themes. But not too dark, mind you. I like to kiss the dark side, not fully submerge myself into it like a female Darth Vader. I don't go full Vader.

+ Multiple characters. Like, making up a lot of side characters to go along with our mains, just because our mains aren't the only two people in the whole wide world.

+ Fantasy! I love Fantasy! I don't do slice-of-life roleplays, there must be some sort of fantasy element to my roleplays. At the moment I'm obsessed with shapeshifters and arranged marriages.

The "Talk"​
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. I'm a simple person when it comes to sex. I'm kinky. But toilet stuff is a no go. Extreme violence, a no go. Rape is definitely a no go. Anything else that I don't like and do like you can find on myF-List Also, when it comes to roleplaying, I like 80% to be plot, and 20% to be sex. Because just full on sex 24/7 is boring.

The Plots and Pairings!​
There will be more plots to come after I get home from school.
And also, any of these can be turned into an fxf roleplay.
Most of these definitely need a little more plotting as well.
If you have an idea for the same pairing and you'd like to use that one instead, I'm totally down.

+ Beauty and the Beast-esque plot #1
So, about five hundred years ago there was a war between the faerie courts and the humans. Faeries had enslaved humans, and the humans had had enough. One of the faeries let it slip that Ashwood was their weakness and so was iron. So all in all, because some idiot decided to let the enemy humans know how to kill them, the faeries lost the war. The humans and the faeries split the known world in half - The humans got the north, and the faeries got the south. A wall was built to keep the two worlds separate.

Even though it's been five hundred years, which for humans is a long time, they still fear the fae. Sometimes fae cross over, but they mostly like to keep to themselves. There are a lot of rumors and misconceptions about how evil and vile the fae are, and how terrifying the High Fae are.

Right now, the Fae world is currently under a curse. An insane fae from a different part of the world, an unknown world has entered Barene and is causing havoc because the object of her affection, the ruler of the Dawn court, refuses to become her lover. So she cursed the Dawn court and has the rest of the six courts under her thumb. The ruler of the Dawn court is by far the most powerful of them all, but in this cursed state of hers, she can't do shit against the might of Janae, the crazy fae.

The curse is this: The Mighty Dawn Court Lord will never be able to use the full extent of his power, until a human who hates the Fae falls in love with him. Also, the DC ruler gets these crazy markings that cover his entire body and are supposed to mar his beauty.

And that's where the human would come in. One day she's hunting, and comes across a large wolf. The wolf is larger than a normal wolf, which means chances are the wolf is a fae. She just so happened to have bought a very expensive ash arrow. Ash trees are pretty much extinct, because the fae tried to wipe them all out. Human kills the wolf, skins it, and sells the skin.

The next night, however, the DC fae bursts through the door and says that according to the treaty, she must pay for the life she has stolen with her own. That means he can either be killed, or be taken to the Fae side to live the rest of her years there. Of course, the fae is really lying. There is no clause in the treaty like that, it's just a way to get the human back to the Fae side so he can make her fall in love with him. The human chooses the second option.

And this, is where we can plot out more stuff along the way and do some more world-building and what not.

+ A Werewolf and a Human
Slightly vague.
Alright, so one day a werewolf accidentally shifts in front of a woman. Humans aren't supposed to know that werewolves exist, and as such, the werewolf panics, and takes her back to the pack. The alpha, our werewolf, is absolutely furious with the werewolf. He doesn't want to kill the human woman, so he has no choice but to keep her here as a prisoner of sorts.

+ The Warlock and the Hunter
A little vague.
So, he's one of the most powerful warlocks in the city. He's also insanely rich. He throws extravagant parties for the supernatural only, and he occasionally helps out the hunters that weed out the "undesirables" within the supernatural community. She is a hunter that is in desperate need of help finding a pesky vampire that is killing it's victims. He helps her. But for some reason she keeps coming back.
+ The Two Werewolves
She's a lone werewolf who was bitten and left to die. Normally, human females don't survive the transition. So 99.9999% of werewolves are males. But amazingly enough, she did survive. A pack of werewolves wants her territory. So, she can either A) get the hell out, or, B) join them. She chooses option B.

+ The Princess and the Dragon King
Vague.
So he's a freshly coronated king of a bunch of shapeshifters who turn into giant fire breathing lizards. The dragons trade a precious substance called dragon dust, which can be used for a recreational drug amongst the higher classes of humans. Little did they know, that they were using dragon dust to try to create an Elixir of life for the king. So things are a little tense between the shifters and the humans. So, of course there's going to be an arrangement where the king ships off his daughter to go become a human dragon queen.

The Knight and the Princess
She's a mischievous princess who hates being in a cage. So she tends to escape the confines of the palace grounds and go off on her own. There's a war brewing with another kingdom, and her mother decides to assign one of their best knights as her "Body Guard", someone who will keep her from leaving the palace and potentially getting killed.

Of course, she still sneaks out. She just has to be a little craftier about it now.

Other Pairings

Shapeshifters of any kind x Shapeshifters
Shapeshifters x Human
Princess x Prince(ess)
Princess x King/Queen
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Best friend x Best friend's sister
Witches
Vampire x Human

Hi there!

You seem like a pretty awesome person.

I'm hunting for a long-term RP partner who basically fills the criteria you outlined here. Without making this a massively long post, I'm after a high Fantasy game with a focus on adventure and not on mashing genitals. I don't have a set plot as yet, mostly because I tend to work that out with my partner so there's something we can both enjoy there, but I love political intrigue, friction between characters and development over time. I can either take or leave magic, depending on the game, and I'm happy to play either male or female characters, depending on the game.

If any of this sounds remotely interesting, let me know and I can PM you and we can go from there :)

Multiple characters...check, Literate...check.

I'm game for an RP if you are, I've been dying for a decent RP - I do have an original plot/setting that I'm currently looking to RP out with someone and the characters from this 'world' are as varied as the snowflakes from the sky. I do want it to be plot-centric so sex will happen only as often as it...well happens. I'm shooting for a plot, and I'm hoping to land a bite~! Shoot me a message if you're interested in further details, If not that's cool too.

Thank you for your time in advance,
Jinmei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom