Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dragon's Sire (F LF M or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Koala

Super-Earth
Hi There!
Recently, through means I'd not like to discuss, I came across the website Bad Dragon (NSFW) where they sell a bunch of silly dildos and other sex toys based off of... well of beast parts. More specifically, dragons, of various shapes, sizes, and structure. Frankly, this immediately set off a lot of wonderful feelings inside. So, obviously instead of buying one (they're freaking expensive!), I decided to devise a plot up for a dragon lover to a human woman.

Buuuuut I had a mental blockage. So, here's the deal. I would very much like to come up with a fantasy plotline, based on little snippets of ideas I had. My main deal, though, is that the dragon dick stays constant whether the dragon is in a human form or a dragon form, which the ability to be in a humanoid form is required. Romance is preferable. BDSM is welcome. So... here are those ideas:

-The relationship is consensual between either a well respected personality in the kingdom or a lowly beggar, but the relationship is shunned by a community of dragon haters.

-The dragon kidnaps a gorgeous young woman with the intent of making her his bride.

-Dragon taming is a common thing, and MC is no exception. Only she doesn't know that dragons can assume a humanoid form.

-A little time after MC was born, a dragon egg came into the family. The dragon boy that was born of the egg grew up with the girl, and now they're of sexual maturity. The new take on the classic BFF's grow up with each other and are fated to be together.

-A dragon is rampaging a village, destroying and burning it to the ground. The only way to sate his destructive energies is a human woman to mate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom