Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Eclipse non sexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Merlyn

Super-Earth
Ok so this is my first rp on the site anyone is welcome. While I want to keep the sex down descriptions of violence and gore and language are all fine.

The setting is gothic medieval fantasy. It is about a man who knows little of his past and feels only free at war or in fighting. Because of this he keeps himself away from society as much as he can until he feels he is needed. There are many positions open such as a King, Queen, Knights, or you can add your own. Assassins or Sorcerers?

Just jump in nothing else required.

Are you considering making this a group RP or a 1x1? The idea is intriguing; it allows for a score of interesting characters to be brought into play. If it is a group RP, would you GM the underlying push of events or would you want a sandbox-styled setting?

Welcome to BMR, BTW. Hope you find a niche here. :cool:

More of a group unless it does not kick off than it would be a 1x1 I would like to keep to a story line however if things deviate that is ok as long as the story can still be told. Such as if I'm trying to get to such and such a land and you toss in a character and event that stops that it's fine, but eventually I would have to reach that land to further the main story. I'm not married to anything but what I feel is the proper ending for this character, what happens along the way is up to the groups reactions and responses. long winded but hope it answers your question.

It sounds like the kind of role play that would work in a group setting. It might be worthwhile to advertise this in the Group RP sections as well.

Would part of the story line be to help your Main Character (MC) find out about his past? Do you have an idea about where this could lead? What about another character who holds the secrets to the MC's past, but only gives out information a bit at a time? I'm imagining a nobleman and perhaps some kind of sorcerer who fashioned the warrior (or brainwashed/kidnapped him) to use as a fighter for their cause. Eventually MC is going to want to return to his homeland and to all that was stolen from him when his past was taken. At least I'd assume as much.

I don't know if I'm on the right track, but I do like to see these plot driven RPs succeed, and there's a good chance there might be a small handful of people in BMR who would enjoy a fantasy romp that involves keeping most of our clothing on.

Yes I have a pretty strong idea where this will lead and a person playing as the MC guide would be welcome a sort of mentor who gives hints but never full truths you are totally welcome to join. I'll have to wait till later to post in group as well. But yes more plot then sex driven. Not to say there can't be any lust and romance do well in all stories

Sounds like it would be a good one. Let me know, either via PM or here, where you want to take it or if you get more bites.

Hopefully you'll pick up more interest this week. It would be a shame to see this story idea die off.

Not a problem if anyone wants to join we would at least have 3. I'm trying to make this a very expansive world. It has the main thread in Group and a thread in World Building for each specific land (you'll have to make your own I just did mine).

;) Just in case. Character profiles:

Name: Asphodel
Position: Sorcerer
Info: He has an enchanted doll that comes alive when he summons it. The doll does his bidding. He also has a staff where he directs his powers with.

Name: Lightstream
Position: Knight
Info: The doll of Asphodel; has a spear as a weapon; he comes alive when his master summons him. He can change to the size of a normal human when he is awake.

I'm a bit puzzled on story after reading what you have so far. I'm just curious on what has happened (general consensus) and where would I post for my character.

Well Lea hasn't posted in a bit so it's sort of died. The story is a self imprisoned fighter has been sent to kill people in another town to prevent a war his king feels he would loose. Lea is a sort of thief fighter tagging along. The other guy is a dream sorcerer for the rival king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom