Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

--FxF - FxM - 1-1 - PM's--

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceCheeto

Meteorite
Fun facts:

I only RP through PM’s!

• I can’t reply every day… maybe every other day at the most.

• I’ve been writing for close to 15 years now.

• I’ll only RP with people and characters 18+.

• I’m not against smut but I do prefer plot > smut. Like 70/30 if you’re into numbers.

• I play female characters in FxF and FxM situations, but will always add NPC’s and side characters of any gender to keep the story going.

• I try to stick with two to three paragraphs on average - maybe more depending on the situation, but there will be times you could get a smaller posts too…

• Modern or Medieval, realistic or fantasy, whatever floats your boat - just no fandoms please.

• I love darker/gritty themes. Non-con, drug usage, gangs, etc. With these story lines my characters tend to be more damsel-esque (I'm not great at bad guy roles, but will double). If you have a craving, just ask me - worst I can say is no right?

• That said I also love romance themes. As far as dom/sub, my characters switch depending on the situation.

If any of this has piqued your interest please shoot me a PM! I have plenty of pairings to post later on so if you’re curious about those just ask, but I would love to hear your ideas as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom