Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tasty Chocolate (Please close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Blue Moon I'm Angela, first time ever making a request eo I'll give a little info about myself then get to it. I'm in my 20's 5'5, blue eyes, I love to have fun, and I love fun RPs especially ones filled with sexy sexy smut, speaking of onto my request :)

I've had this craving for the last few days to be dominated specifically as the title implies by a woman/women of African American descent with raceplay elements (African American are better than whites specifically). For the most part I am a very...flexible woman when it comes to kinks. There are a few musts for this story however...

Rules:
-I want another woman behind the monitor, no offense to the guys but I don't swing that way, period.
-Actually being of African American descent is a huge plus, but not required
-Nothing relating to blood, torture, the bathroom, spitting in someone else's mouth or death. If you like these kinks that's fine, I don't.
-As long as I can read what you write I'm not too much a grammar nazi, but again that's if its legible.
-I would greatly prefer if this was on YIM but if you send me an idea that's really good or if you're really interested then I can use IM or PM.
-First Person perspective (negotiable)

My Kinks: large breasts, large asses, voluptuousness, any form of worship, strap-ons, toys, feet, raceplay (mild), double penetrationh, triple penetration, multiple partners, multiple orgasms, sexy/slutty clothes and shower/office scenes.

I've had a single idea about this craving, my new boss is a beautiful African American woman who feels that white people are inferior and useing her position forces (at first) me to be her toy and later the toy of her friends.

If you're interested send me a PM or add me on YIM and contact me there

YIM: foxxyangela13@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom