Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Heroine Learns the Hard Way How to Serve A Hellish Man (Noncon, superheroes, dark)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Tea

Planetoid
I write professionally and writing in this fashion is a lot of fun. I love exciting others, and in particular, I love knowing that my kinks are shared with someone I write with, and that writing about these shared desires gets my partner off. My preferences for writing are, in descending order, shared Gdrive documents; emails; IM chatting; chatting here.

The basic foundation of really any scene that I'm looking for features a horribly arrogant, justifiably vain, heartbreakingly beautiful woman submitting to the one man who can actually own her; he's a thoroughly powerful uber-male (physically, mentally, and financially) looking for, meanwhile, someone with whom to share his sadistic darkness (I am just disastrously transparent), even if he has to force it on her before she's willing to indulge it in herself.

If you're down with the above, then please message me even if you don't like the scene idea below. We have much to speak of.

My kinks are, in no particular order, noncon/rape, mind control/bimbofication, lactation, breeding, incest, abuse, violence, harem building, goddamn good writing, hot descriptions, power trips and probably some other hot, dark thoughts.

I've always considered superheroes to be innately erotic. I mean there's so much power being thrown around that it's sort of ridiculous that not everyone is just fucking nonstop to begin with. And why aren't all the villains raping the women that they've beaten? Why are the women walking around like models in a Victoria's Secret runway show? These are *serious questions* and of course I don't have any understanding of the inherent biases created by authors of the material.

At any rate, I like the small-time heroes. Folks like Daredevil or Luke Cage who are just saving (or "saving") neighborhoods. I'm curious about what might happen if there was a female version of such a hero. Adequately powered, but nothing sensational. Drop-dead gorgeous, though, and would be lying if she said she didn't get a thrill from wearing the tight lines of her outfit out in front of others. One night, a rather terrible man follows her home, and slides into her window.

Even before he wraps his thick hands around her throat, she's beat, she's beaten. She's had a horrible night on patrol, just barely keeping it together. Almost killing the rapist she cornered. Exhausted, she falls down to her bed--and then he attacks her.

Taking her. Owning her. Giving her the beating of a lifetime. Never letting up for a second. It's terrible; it's brutal; it shatters her whole, entire worldview of being a gorgeous crimefighter who is above the level of crime herself. He rapes her hot, virgin cunt and forces her to cum. And he tells her--unless she leaves her window open to him from now on, he's going to do the same to her little sister.

(He's going to do it to the sister anyway. But first, he's going to make her beg for it.)

It turns out he's one of those terrible villains who is smart as well as strong. He buys the building where she works, becomes her boss. Lets her know about it. Teases her with it. It doesn't help that he's so fucking handsome. Built like a God. Fucks like seventeen Gods rolled into one. She can't help but *want* him, even if it was just an idealized version, one who wasn't so terrible and evil all the time...and god, why does all that money he have make her so fucking wet? Is she really such a whore?

Using her sister as bait, he encourages her to do more and more vile things...until, of course, the point where she starts to enjoy it all.

World building is great; if you have any to bring to the table, I'll just fall all over myself trying to impress you. 2k word posts etc.

It's all negotiable.

Please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom