Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate and Dominant Male looking for Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my request thread! Let's go ahead and jump into my requests, shall we?

First off, here are some basics. I am a male in real life and I only look to play dominant, straight male characters against submissive female characters. The gender of you is not important just as long as you play a female in a believable manner. I play through PMs, threads, and email. The only IM I may use would be Kik Messenger if you'd be interested in doing so. I try to post at least two paragraphs minimum while being as descriptive as I can. However, I tend to mirror my partner if they post more than just two paragraphs. I will admit that I only have roughly two years of roleplaying experience, but I am dedicated and will reply often, giving you my best reply I can manage. With that said, I am very flexible and can change my style to your liking if you disagree with something. Additionally, I usually just do long-term roleplays but may be convinced to do short-term with a good enough idea.

Kinks:

Below, I will list my biggest kinks that you need to be aware of before messaging me.

Yes:
Titfucking
Facefucking
Public scenes
BDSM relationships
Bondage
Anal Sex
Oral Sex
Sexy clothing
Romance (I love romance)
Spanking
Light Footplay
Dirty Talking Consensual

Maybe:
Noncon
Incest
Pregnancy

No:
Watersports
Scat
Cheating/Adultery
Vomit

Here is my F-List

So far, if everything is looking good and you're still here, I am pleased that you are here!

Now, onto what I am looking for. As of now, I am looking for lighter, romantic roleplays. I favor modern, futuristic, and dystopian settings while I do like the occasional historic or post-apocalyptic setting.

I do believe there are many things that could be done with a light, romantic, and fluffy kind of story. If you have any ideas of your own, send them my way but here are a few generic pairings that we could do:

Doctor x Nurse
Doctor x Patient
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Husband x Wife
Master x Slave or Pet
Kidnapper x Victim
Teacher x Student (Or vice versa)
Cop x Cop
Cop x Criminal
Human x Fictional character
Celebrity x Celebrity
Celebrity x Fan (Or vice versa)
CEO/Boss x Secretary or Intern
Popular Guy x Outcast Girl
Outcast Guy x Popular Girl
Neighbors
Best Friends
Rich Man x Homeless Girl

I am currently craving some celebrity play

Also, I love fandoms. Below is a very extensive list of any tv show, novel, or movie I found interesting. Even if some of these are uncommon things to roleplay, I would still be very interested in doing something with any of these

Books
- The Hunger Games
- Divergent
- Legend
- The Maze Runner
- The Fifth Wave
- Breathe
- Article Five

TV Shows
- The Walking Dead
- NCIS
- Law and Order
- Criminal Minds
- Survivor/Amazing Race/Big Brother etc. Some TV show like these
- Scooby-Doo (Major Craving)

Movies
- Into the Storm
- The Purge and The Purge: Anarchy
- Edge of Tomorrow
- Draft Day (I love football and I loved this movie. I know it's a longshot but if anyone wanted to try something with this, I might just love you forever)
- Taken
- Soul Surfer
- Carrie (Major Craving)

Video Games
- Last of Us
- Assassin's Creed
- Call of Duty
- Fallout
- Bioshock
- KillZone
- Infamous
- The Walking Dead
- Dying Light
- Grand Theft Auto (All Games)

This signals the conclusion of my request thread. If anything piqued your interest, please let me know by sending me a PM! Thanks once again for your time and I hope to be seeing you around!

EDIT: Here is something I have to say. I've been on this website for about six months now and I am really sick of having partners that drop a roleplay without a word. I will admit I'm not the best writer out there but the least you could do is have some decency to say something to me. I feel that if we write together or even talk about writing together, we both should be respectful. If it can be worked out, then great. If not, we could try something else or just not write at all but how the fuck will I know if you don't say anything? Plus, I'm not the kind of person to spam messages every hour without a reply. I'll wait about three or four days before sending a polite reminder to see what's up. The thing that really irks me is the people that promise they will have a post soon but never do. Though the biggest pet peeve I have are those that have in their own request thread and specifically say "Don't drop a roleplay without saying something" then they turn around and do the same and are very, very hypocritical. I'm usually not one to complain but I see so many other people with these rants and I just have to add it.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you think there's a possibility of you dropping the roleplay either while we are discussing it, after the first post, or at any time during our writing, don't fucking send a message, okay I don't have time for your shit.

Thank you and That's all for today.

RE: Random's Revamped Search (MxF)

Well, I went through and cleaned up my thread, remade my F-List, cleaned up my bumps and made many edits. I am ready to go now so here's the bump to put it out there.

Hey, I read through your post and adored it all. I have two major cravings at the moment linked in my siggy, if you're interested in either of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom