Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate M x F x F Love Triangle GROUP RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
Slot 1 - flagrins_femina is interested

Slot 2 - OPEN

As the title might suggest, I'm interested in a LONG-TERM, LITERATE, M x F x F love triangle RP. I don't want a partner who's willing to play two girls, I want two other players who san commit to a group RP and are willing to roll as female characters. This will be THREAD based, but I would ask that you PM me if you're interested, DO NOT post here. If I decide you're worth playing with (which shouldn't be too difficult, as long as you make a clear effort when you message me), you can post in this thread announcing you've joined or are interested until we've roped a third person in.

A bit about me and what I would like from the RP. Pure smut gets boring; I'd want some drama and conflict thrown in to the mix as well. I don't just want to play some stud that two girls fight over, I want an actual love triangle between the three of them; the girls aren't just after him, they're after each other, too. I do NOT want to be the perfect guy you're clawing over each other for. That's not why I'm interested in doing this.

Per post, three or so paragraphs would be ideal. If you can't get behind that, then don't bother with trying to participate. Sorry, it's as simple as that. Just have fun and try to bring as much to the RP as everybody else, and things should be fine.

As for the setting / plot, that's discussable. I prefer playing DOMINANT characters, though I'm also not a fan of PURELY submissive or victimized females.

If you'd like to play, message me and we can figure something out. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom