Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Love (FoxxyAngela and Ahynes)

Angela couldn't help but smile as she watched her younger sister move around the house, the skip in her step, the rosy cheeks, the far-away look she had at the dinner table, she was crushing big time and Angela knew it. Thinking back to her own crush and how poorly it had gone when they had gotten to sex, her inexperience ending not only the relationship but the majority of her interest in men. Angela knew she had to do something to help her little sister when the time came.

"You could teach her about sex" the thought came unbidden, and Angela much to her own surprise didn't instantly disregard it, she could show how it was done....she didn't need to get hands on, a demonstration should be enough. Yet as she sat there nervously biting her nail Angela couldn't help but feel her cheeks flush and a rudh of excitement as she thought about showing her sister the ropes.

RE: How to Love (foxxyAngeks

Elizabeth was indeed crushing on someone. A new kid had moved in from out of town, and to say he was hot was an understatement. She had amazing luck in the first few days after he showed up, having a lot of the same classes and even getting paired in science. They had hit it off quickly, and last time they had spoke he had asked her out. He had said something about going to see a movie, and then out to the lake side to watch the stars. Although innocent, Lizzy knew what that meant. The only reason anyone went to the lakeside was to get away from the parents to fuck.

Lizzy, however, was a virgin. The 17 year old girl had dated a few times, but never for long and never got to the point of having sex. This was the first guy she really liked, and he really seemed to like her. Lizzy knew she was a good looking girl, but she was thicker than most guys went for. She had ample development in the chest department, and a butt that several of her peers were jealous of. With just a smattering of freckles and long brown hair she let fall to her shoulders, Lizzy knew any guy would be lucky to have her. She was so new to sex, however, she was afraid this one guy would not stick around.

An idea had occurred to her, and she found herself standing outside of her sister's bedroom door. She was wearing pajama bottoms and a light pink shirt. She had hoped to talk to her sister about it and go to bed, so she wasn't wearing her bra. She knocked lightly.

"Angela?"

Angela jolted at the sound of her sister's voice, she was surprised to find that she was sweating slightly, small drops of sweat hugging her above average chest as they fell down her body. Quickly standing up her long legs carried her over to her bedroom door in a few strides, her slender fingers gently wrapping around the doorknob allowing her to open the door just a crack.

"Yeah Lizzy?" Angela replied using the pet name she'd given her kid sister many years ago. much to her chagrin the 21-year old Angela found herself eying up her own sister, her eyes immediately seeking out Lizzy's chest and buttocks. Opening the door more Angela looked down the few inches she stood over her sister as she stood there fidgeting "is there something you needed to talk to me about?" She asked, her voice while emphatic held an excited air.

Angela seemed excited, but Lizzy couldn't tell why. It didn't matter, though, so Lizzy ignored it. "Can we talk inside? Don't want mom and dad to hear." Lizzy didn't wait for an answer before pushing past her sister into her room, immediately heading for her bed and sitting on the edge. Lizzy watched her sister for a moment, secretly appreciating her body. Until meeting this boy, Lizzy had always been more turned on by girls than by guys, and her sister was certainly a beauty.

"So, I'm seeing a guy. I guess we are getting serious...he invited me to the lake." Lizzy knew her sister would know what that means. "I am a virgin, sis. I mean, I've gone down on one girl before. I don't know what to do with a guy! I really like him. What if I am so bad he leaves me?"

Angela was heartbroken to see Lizzy so stressed, quickly sitting down next to her Angela wrapped her arms around Lizzy and pulled her into a hug all indecent thoughts dissappearing as she went into big sister mode. "If he leaves you because you're bad at sex he's not worth your time" Angela replied gently running her fingers through Lizzy's hair. Angela had to fight to keep her voice level as she kept talking as her lust returned "if you wanted some help though I could....show you. I have been with a guy before after all" Angela knew she was leaving out the part where it went horribly but Lizzy didn't need to know that. "I even have some toys we can use for practice...that is if you want to" Angela continued trying to downplay her eagerness.

Lizzy froze, pulling from her sister's hug to stare at her. "You want to what now?" She couldn't believe her sister suggested that, and her initial disgust was apparent. However, it soon dawned on her what her sister was offering. A chance to learn how to have sex, well, without judgement. She'd please the boy at school, and wouldn't have to worry. She sighed.

"Sorry, I was shocked. Didn't expect that response. But...you'd show me? Show me how to please him?" She looked up at her sister, expectantly. "Then please do it!"

Angela quickly looked away after the initial rejection, shame filling her breast 'I knew she wouldn't go for it, I...' The thought trailed off as Lizzy continued and asked her to show her, how to have sex. Angela grinned wide as Lizzy said she was alright with it her fist clenching for a moment as she celebrated.

"Alright, we should probably do it sooner rather than later then, which means I'll meet you in the bathroom, a shower is the only way we'll cover up the noise we're going to make" Angela said. Not waiting for Lizzy to leave she walked over to her closet, swinging the doors wide open she moved all of her dresses out of the way and began to search inside. Past her shoes, past her boots hidden away in the corner was a simple cardboard box, all Angela would need a small smirk crossing her lips as she pulled the box out.

Lizzy nodded, and wondered what Angela was after as She stepped out of her room. Crossing quickly to the upstairs bathroom, Lizzy quickly shut the door. She moved in front of the mirror, watching herself breathe heavily. Why was she so excited? Why was she so worked up? Was because this was wrong? Her sister taking her virginity...but the thought of pleasing him caused her to smile. She'd always wanted to sleep with a girl too, why not her sister? At least she'd be ready for him.

Waiting on her sister, Lizzy took off her shirt, tossing it to the side. She examined her DD breasts, wondering if her sister would like them. No, would HE like them. She sighed, nervous.

Angela hefted the box of toys up, the butt-plugs, dildos and strap-ons contained within making a lot more noise than Angela would like as she quickly scurried into the bathroom. Angela's jaw dropped for a moment as she came in when Lizzy was checking herself out. Putting the box down after quickly yet silently closing and locking the bathroom door. "Lizzy you look beautiful" Angela said awe in her voice as she saw Lizzy's pert round breasts before a smirk crossed her lips "but it looks like you're still the "little" sister" she stated as her breasts while also DD were slightly larger than Lizzy's.

Slowly beginning to undress herself Angela couldn't help but take fleeting glances at Lizzy as her skirt then her shirt, bra and panties each hit the floor. Walking past Lizzy, Angela started to set up toys in easy reaching distance for the two of them on the sides of the tub. flicking the shower on she quickly stepped over the edge of the tub into the warm water before beckoning Lizzy, urging her to join her.

Lizzy stared at her sister, amazed by her body. Her bigger breasts, tighter bum...Lizzy could felt herself getting moist all ready. She was unsure of what to do with herself, so she busied herself with taking off her pajama bottoms and panties. She had a round, shapely ass, with a pink, shaved virgin mound. She faced her sister so her sister could get a could look, which Lizzy took the time to examine the toys Angela had lined up on the tub. She couldn't fathom what some of them were for, and she wondered how they would help her with him.

She smiled as her sister beckoned her, nodding and slowly walking over to the tub. "Promise you'll be gentle?" She asked, eyeing the toys, stepping over the lip of the tub into the warm water. "I've never done anything like this before."

Angela couldn't help but gawk at Lizxy's naked form, although the most surprising thing was her shaved mound as Angela had admittedly never shown her how to shave down there 'I guess Mom showed her how' she thought as she looked over the array of toys thinking how they should stsrt.

Lizzy's voice pulled her out of her thoughts and as she stepped into the tub Angela couldn't help but hug Lizzy close pressing their wet breasts together. "Of course I'll be gentle Lizzy I'd never think of hurting you" Angela answered sincerely her arms wrapping around Lizzyms body. "I guess the first thing to ask is, how's your kissing?" Kissing was a good first step to ease Lizzy into what they'd be doing, that and she could feel Lizzy's warm breath tickling her skin as they stood face to face, and she wanted to feel much more than her breath.

Lizzy stayed close to Angela, enjoying the feel of Angela's tits against hers. She thought about Angela's question for a moment, then pulled back and looked up at her uncertainly. "Well, when we made out at school, he never complained." She nodded, thinking back to it. They had snuck off during lunch into one of the bathrooms. Hidden in a stall, they had made out until a student came in and threatened to turn them in. She remembered his hands all over her, but she wouldn't let him go under the clothes. Now she was naked, and with Angela...and the thought of letting Angela explore her body like that was enticing. The quiver between her legs made her step froward, wrapping her arms around her sister again.

"But...I guess I could use a lesson."

Angela felt a shiver run through her body as Lizzy stepped away and looked up at her, a jealous frown crossing her features as she thought about a boy with his hands on her sister. As she heard Lizzy say she was ok with moving forward Angela couldn't help but smile. Reaching forward Angela gently trailed her right hand down Lizzy's body from her left shoulder down to her ass, the streams of water from the shower allowing her fingers to glide across her sister's soft smooth skin.

Cupping Lizzy's cheek in her left hand Angela slowly pulled the two of them together, the taste of cherries entering her mouth as soft lips met soft lips in a gentle embrace. Angela couldn't help herself, seizing the moment she gently squeezed Lizzy's shapely ass, the supple flesh molding around her fingers.

Lizzy closed her eyes as their lips met, enjoying the feel of her sisters hands on her naked body, the warm water streaming over them. Lizzy squeaked when her ass got squeezed, but did not break the kiss, instead kissing Angela harder, her tongue dancing at Angela's lips, asking for permission to enter. Lizzy's hands explored Angela's body, running gently over her thighs and ass, cupping her breasts and giving them a squeeze while they travelled up and down Angela.

Angela was caught off guard by the fact that Lizzy seemed to enjoy having her ass played with, but she wasn't going to complain. Feeling a warm gentle pressure against her lips Angela spread them allowing her own tongue to wrap around and duel Lizzy's for dominance as their lips mashed together. As Lizzy began to explore her body Angela felt another shiver pass through her.

Cupping Lizzy's own breasts in her hands Angela gently squeezed the soft yielding orbs her ring fingers gently tracing along Lizzy's nipples. Growing bold Angela slowly let her left hand fall, her manicured finguretips slowly teasingly gliding down Lizzy's toned stomach until they reached Lizzy's virgin mound, the heat of the water cascading around her fingertips eclipsed by that radiating from the, to her knowledge, untouched lips.

Lizzy felt a rush as she made out with her sister, whether it was from the warm water, the taboo nature, and Angela's teasing tracing of her nipples, she didn't know. Then, she felt Angela's fingers taunting her lower lips, the growing wet between her legs jumping tenfold at the movement. Lizzy spread her legs apart instinctively, letting Angela do what she wanted.

As she felt Lizzy open her legs any trepidation Angela felt disappeared. She didn't care that this was her sister, all she saw before her was a young beautiful woman who she planned to introduce to a world of pleasure. Teasingly Angela dragged the nail of her middle finger up and down Lizzy's slitt, after a moment of hesitation her finger plunged into Lizzy's virgin mound throwing caution to the wind Angela began to quickly pump her finger in and out, a second finger quickly joining the first inside Lizzy's warm wet pussy.

Back
Top Bottom