Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a skinny girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
Yeah, okay I know - how shallow am I? I have many RPs, but I'm tired of playing opposite C cups and above, as my tastes have always been for the more petite. So if you're a B, A or flat chested, or simply like playing characters who are, perhaps we could work something out. I have few limits and am an experienced writer, based in the UK. So, if you think you might be interested, please PM me. Or, if you want to berate me for being a sexist pig, feel free to PM me, it's probably no more than I deserve.

intimate said:
Yeah, okay I know - how shallow am I? I have many RPs, but I'm tired of playing opposite C cups and above, as my tastes have always been for the more petite. So if you're a B, A or flat chested, or simply like playing characters who are, perhaps we could work something out. I have few limits and am an experienced writer, based in the UK. So, if you think you might be interested, please PM me. Or, if you want to berate me for being a sexist pig, feel free to PM me, it's probably no more than I deserve.

Actually, it's pretty cool that you like girls with small tits. That means there are men out there that like all different kind of girls physically. :) Good luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom