Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lustful sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangelicsurgeon

Planetoid
Josh was 17 years old he was tall at 6'4 and his body was of an average build. although he was decent looking he usually stayed in however and found most of his entertainment from his computer, well his computer and his younger sister. his younger sister Sara was 16 strawberry blonde hair and a good bit shorter then him at 5'10. within the last year she had grown into her body gaining a set of healthy B+'s on her chest and an amazing curve to her body accentuating her excellent hips. Within the last year she had been making it her mission to tease her brother. Just growing into her body he was her own personal guinea pig for her new outfits or just seeing what she could do to catch his eye. She never intended to let him touch her she just liked to see that sex craved look in his eyes and feel attractive. On one particular night their parents had left for the evening and Josh sat on the couch flipping through the channels. Sara walked up in front of the T.V. in yoga pants and a sports bra bending all the way over her ass facing josh and touch her toes. she often would come out here and " stretch" and do a light work out in front of him like this. He had certainly fallen victim to her several times already feeling his member press against it's cloth confinements. " ohh hey sis, what are you up too?" he said a bit nervously she looked back with sex filled emerald eyes and a smile to die for.

(( just go ahead and respond from there hun, feel free to change her apperance, her name or whatever you like about her in your response its all up to you ^^ im looking forward to this. I very much like the struggle between the sibblings, getting so secuslly frustrated spying on eachother, masturbating over eachother in diffrent rooms. I like the build up and the teasing alot ))

Ever since Sara turned 16 she had really started to mature. Well her body had. And Sara would take advantage of it everytime with her older brother. She just loved to tease him for some strange reason. The thought of her own brother fucking her turned her on so much. Usually she would show off sexy new outfits to Josh and watch to see his reaction. Usually it would be him undressing her with his eyes, which Sara loved. One night Sara decided to do one of her regular workouts in front of Josh and noticed they were home alone. She decided she would give him an extra special fashion show. "I'm just doing a quick light workout to get the body working." she said in response to his question. "I know you are busy watching TV but I was wondering if you would give me an opinion on some new outfits I brought."

As soon as his parents left he knew it wouldnt be long until his sister sauntered on out for her routine drive josh fucking crazy time. As she bent over in front of him touching her toes and spoke about getting her body working Josh strained to keep his eyes focused on t.v. but his eyes had already gone up and down her body multiple times, his morals and will were weak. " uhmm sure lets see some of these new outfits that are sure to have my friends chatting when you debut them at school" he said his eyebrow cocked folding his arms across his chest. This was so like her, he already had a massive hard on but was so distraught about having these feelings about his sister he felt wrong about it. Grabbing a blanket next to him he covered his crotch area with it sneakily snaking a hand under it rubbing his thumb along his concealed bonner watching her closely. He had never actually masturbated while she did this but he had gotten awfully close, she could under no circumstances find out he was doing this so he would need to be careful, surely this must remain a deep secret.

"Well these new outfits are a bit naughty so I don't think I'll be wearing them to school. They're more for boyfriends but I don't mind showing you them. I need the opinion of a boy. Plus I know how much you enjoy seeing me in these outfits. Think of it as a nice reward from me." She gave him a flirty wink now as she finished her stretches and left the room to change. Upon coming back Sara was dressed in a sexy maid outfit which was short enough to nearly reveal her panties. "What do you think of this one?" After asking she gave a quick twirl which revealed the pink panties she was wearing underneath. "Is it sexy enough for a boyfriend or do I need something sexier?"

Like a tiger stalking its prey josh would only move when she wasnt looking directly at him, using the blanket as cover he took his opportunities to stroke his swelling cock. Never getting more then a couple pumps in, it was important his sister didint see what he was up too under there. She may tease him and it may even work but he couldnt let her know that, she had teased him multiple times and he had always resisted. it was a bit of sibbling rivalry, how long could he hold out, just how sexy could she get. she would have to break her brother if she wanted to get her way, certainly he would not be the one to launch the attack. As she spoke to him he puffed his chest out in defiance " reward? Dont act like your doing this for me, im doing this for you " he lied as she spun and showed her panties he stroked himself as much as he could without her seeing his cock pulsing in his hand swollen and stiff straining and yearning for release, like a puppy eager to go on its walk. He would indulge her thoe giving her the first point in their little game " ha! You wont have a boyfriend with only that outfit, im unimpressed" he said with an honory tone teasing her back a bit.

"You're right Josh. I do love having you perv on me. Makes me feel hot and sexy." She gave her brother a wink before laughing at his next comment. "Hmmm maybe I should wear something that will get your blood pumping. I have the perfect outfit. And Mum and Dad aren't here so you can really admire it." Sara said as she licked her lips and left the room. When she changed she revealed to her older brother her sexy black and blue underwear set. He had never seen her fully in her underwear and Sara was looking forward to seeing how he would react. "I feel so naughty showing you this. Do you like it?"

She was getting the better of him whether he wanted to admit it or not, her words were hitting close to home. With his hand constricted around his cock he blurted out a retort " im not perving out on you, you are my sister i would never" as soon as she left the room he stroked himself furiously, if he could just cum then maybe he could clear his mind and not let her teasing get the best of him. But she was too quick he heard her walking down the hall and his mouth hung agape taking his sisters figure in. " ohh my god.....sissy you are a fucking hot piece of ass" he said audibly loosing his composure the hormones in the air filling his nostrils the moment the two sibblings were in was just too much for him. He started to stroke his cock while she was watching masturbating right in front of his younger sister letting out a low groan. Remaining still and quiet he began to pump himself furiously " sissy" he murmered, if he could just cum now he could get up and walk away, he needed to cum now to end this, to clear his lustful and sinful thoughts.

"I'm glad you like it. It cost me a lot of money to buy this set." With their Mum and Dad out Sara could really show off to him. She bent over and allowed him a good close up of her backside. "Do you like how my thong shows off my butt cheeks?" As soon as she asked him that question she noticed he was jerking off under his blanket. She bit her lip and looked into his eyes. "You'll ruin that blanket doing that." She slowly pulled the blanket away to reveal his hard covered erection. "Oh I was hoping to see it. Why don't you get it out so you can really admire my outfit? Mum and Dad aren't home after all." She bent over again so if he decided to do so he could cum all over his little sisters ass.

she had truly won, all of those times she had teased him and he had resisted were now forever over. He loved how she embraced her body, her young figure sent his lust through the roof. As she pleaded for him to remove his member he had no hesitation. in a moaning desperate voice he confessed everything to her. " oh sissy you turn me into a sex filled beast, I want to ravish you, fill all your holes, what do you want me to do first sweetheart beg for me, beg your big brother to fuck you." His speech ended with a more aggressive tone taking his cock in his hand as he removed his pants it swelled in his hand ready to spill himself upon her milky white skin.

"I know how you've desired me. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth, ass and pussy. I bet your cum tastes so sweet. But how would are parents react? Would they allow me to have your cum inside me? Good thing we're alone right now so they don't have to find out." As she spoke she turned her head to see her brother with his cock in his hand. "You're such a bad brother. What would your mates think of you jerking off to your little sister?" Sara began to wiggle her ass as she asked him. "You better hurry up. We don't want Mum and Dad walking in on this lovely scene."

He wasted no more time and let his primal instincts take over, she was now his mate. As she bent over in front of him he moved up behind her and pressed her head into the floor pulling her arms from under her so her face was mushed into the carpet. His large cock pressed against her inner thigh slowly moving in until it slid into her pussy. He reached over with on hand grabbing a fist full of her hair his other hand slapping her fat ass as he began to pump into her. " im going to cum inside you sissy, im going to cum in your pussy and get you pregnant, from now on you are mine I own you and i am about to mark you as mine" he said inbetween breath as her pussy dripped more gushing with every thrust making a mess on the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom