Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On YIM/AIM...roleplays anyone? (updated for 10/16/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
Hello there! Looking for someone willing to have some fun on YIM and AIM, and figured I'd sort of redo the thread a bit.

A little about myself: I'm a 26 year old southern guy from the U.S., am currently going to start a class for CDL class A drivers, and am doing a part time job in the mean time. Not really much to tell, honestly. XD I did USED to work as a Jail Officer at a local lockup, but that just means I know how to use handcuffs. ;3 I should also mention that I am a heterosexual male, and require any partners that request me at all to be female. My YIM, AIM are all mark.semanko, but if that doesn't work, just PM me here and we'll fix it up. :D

What I'm looking for in a partner:

Literacy- Just know how to put punctuation where it needs to be, and spell check.

Post length- However long it takes to get the point across. Don't over do it. That leads into...

Details- I love this. Just saying, though, describing every single grain of sand because you have a minimum of a three paragraph requirement seems like it's just a job. Not for fun.

In conclusion: I'm looking for a detailed, literate partner who's post length is long enough to get the point across, but not so long that it's a novella.

Current wants: (these are interchangeable and not all-inclusive. none of these are deal breakers. Any questions, just ask. :D)

Furry's
A good 50/50 with Plot/Smut. Or more plot, either or
I'm preferring long term, atm
Relationships
Romance
Realistic proportions
Rough, steamy sex scenes (when they happen. :D)

Now the 'Absolutely hell no's!':

scat
gore
vore
watersports
extreme bondage
incest
Anything involving: cheating, degradation, humiliation, or anything similar to this.

So, I had pairings before. I find them a little...limiting? I know that seems weird to say, but I'm on this "Story about normal life" kick. So, that's the pairing. Just two individuals who meet and have a relationship, and all the things that go along with that life. Whether it be dramatic or whatever. Just a little something fun.

Ok...so I know that above isn't much. But it's something. If you don't see anything, message me and we can discuss it. :D

So...a couple of 'semi' plots. The first is sort of a one shot (but doesn't have to be.) The second is the more long term plan, that could possibly turn into the first one after a while.

The Couples first night: (My character) and (your character) are finally taking a big step: moving in with each other. After a long day of moving their respect things into their new apartment, they decide that instead of unpacking the last bit of it, they want to go ahead and 'break in' the new place.

Childhood friends: So, essentially, our characters would be childhood friends, and there could be any kind of dynamic between the two characters that you could imagine. Either way, at some point during highschool, college, or within their late teens/early twenties, one asks the other out spontaneously, and things progress. As I said, normal life. This can be discussed heavily, and I like the idea of customizing the story and adding drama here and there. This is just for fun, so nothing like a novel or anything. XD

So that's pretty much it. If you do feel the inkling to send me a message, nothing above is set in stone. So send me a message and we could possibly have some fun for the evening. :D

RE: A quickie...(not looking for much in the way of details here...)

Bump for happysexyfuntimes

Bump for randomness and boredom! Hit me with what you're craving and I'll try to match it. :3

Bump, the need is great this evening!

RE: Looking for a good time tonight...(Added a semi-craving!)

Bump for boredom...and not much time.

RE: Bored...in for the evening...

Not looking for much in the way of plot this evening, just a bit of foolin around. Who knows, I might just do an actual story based rp eventually with you. But for tonight, I'm feeling something that focuses on the fun. :3

And bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom