Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for creative partners (FxM, FxF) Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyRed

Super-Earth
Hello there! I'm Emily and it's nice to meet you! :) I prefer long term, ongoing stories with character and plot development. While the level of smut can vary, I don't typically enjoy simple one-off plots. I've been RPing for about 10 years so a good story is pretty essential to me. I'm not someone who requires a number of words per post or anything, but I look for at least a decent level of detail and creativity. I'm open to playing via AIM, Trillin, or PM/email.

Some of the things I enjoy most are a focus on a relationship, cheating, ageplay, incest or anything that's just generally morally wrong really. I also enjoy exhibitionism and risky scenarios, multiple partners and interracial. I would like to note that I prefer to play characters that are at least in their early to mid 20s. I'm an independent young professional so I don't get much enjoyment from playing characters that aren't at least in their college years. I'm not really into the whole dom/sub distinction either. I get the most enjoyment when both characters can each realistically take charge and are essentially equals.

Some things I'm interested in
Anything taboo
Ageplay
Relationships
Cheating/Adultery
Drama
Interracial
Dirty talk
Exhibitionism
Incest
Risky situations
PDA

Some roles I'm interested in
Marriages (craving)
Dating (craving)
Love Triangles (craving)
Rivals (either in work or life) (craving)
Incest
Sugar daddy
Exes
Father/Daughter
Siblings or Twins
Best friends / friends with benefits (craving)
Two people in law enforcement
Roommates
Two nerdy characters
Prostitution
Parent X child's teacher
Independent, young professional woman X blue collar older single dad
New employee/experienced employee
Strangers
Mother/son
Espionage/spy living a double life

Nopes
Pregnancy/risk of
Anime/drawn apperances
Blackmail

I'd love to hear any and all ideas you might have, and I of course have some of my own as well.

If you like what you hear feel free to PM me or add/message me on AIM/Trillian and perhaps we can create some fun stories together. Thanks! :)

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/emily213

RE: Looking for taboo (FxM, FxF)

this page has alot of older and newer ideas. let me know if any jump out at you.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913

RE: Looking for creative partners (FxM, FxF)

Updated the original post a bit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom