Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term bimbofication scene FxF prefered but am open to MxF or MFxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

taffy_felice

Between Slutty Dork and Dorky Slut lies my domain
Withdrawn
Hi,

I haven't done a bimbo scene in a couple of years, and it's striking my fancy right now. I'm looking for something modern, and realistic. Please check my F-List below for what I am and am not into.

My Character:
Name: Tabitha Williams
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Measurements: 30a-16-24
Basic starting look

Scene Idea: Tabitha is a smart, but fairly plain girl in her early 20s. She still carries the scars of growing up neglected in the foster care system, and tends to be a bit introverted, shy, and quiet, the kind of girl who is almost invisible, but also has tendencies towards co-dependence and minor depression. After receiving an academic scholarship, she went to college, but has had difficulty adjusting to life on campus alone. Eventually she found herself infatuated with learning about "bimbo culture" online, dreaming of being one of those sexy girls who always got noticed and never had to think or worry. She began to participate in online discussions, and pour more and more of herself into the fantasy. Eventually she received an invite to move across the country and live with a dominant member of the community that she had met. Tabitha eventually gives in to her dream and flies across the country to start her new life.

What I'm looking for in the scene:
I want the scene to be realistic, YC should have a life and problems too, and should be able to keep Tabitha on the path to bimbo-ism even when she's reluctant or having second thoughts. You should have a caring side in addition to an absolutely cruel side :)

I'm open to slight modifications on this theme, also, if you feel like sending a link to a pic of your "perfect bimbo" that would be interesting to me, kinda lets me see where you would go with her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom