Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Thoughts - Fanbased Game Requests - Open - Female for Male Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
~~~~{@ Open and Accepting Partners! @}~~~~

Greetings and Salutations,

Since you have stepped into my request, it's likely you are looking for a game. That is just awesome. Because I like roleplaying, I really do, and I've been roleplaying for a long time. Seventeen years of roleplaying at this point, and I've had a decent amount of time to figure out what I like and I do not like.

So I'll give a small break down in this post, and get more elaborate in my further posts. This one will just have a basic break down of what I do and do not like, and some basic series listings of what I am looking for. In further posts, as I said, I will get more detailed.

About TDM -

Why does TDM Roleplay
I am a person that seeks a deepness to my games. I want mental stimulation, and I want people willing to go the distance. It's ok if you are not able to, but I should probably make it known I am Sapiosexual. Unless you work particularly hard to tickle my fancy the chances of me getting 'aroused' by the roleplay are pretty slim. I require deep thoughtful posts, details that amaze and astound. I need stories that weave and twist, grow and blow my mind. I don't mind games that don't do this, but if your intentions are to 'arouse' your partner with a game, I should probably let you know I am a big challenge. Sapiosexual means that I am attracted to, and aroused by, intelligence and intelligent conversation. I don't 'fuck' stupid, and I don't play games with stupid characters. This is why my interests are specifically crafted and fine tuned for my enjoyment, and I seek people willing to work on compromises that fulfill both of our roleplaying needs.

I don't play doormat submissives, almost all of my females are switches with dominant tendencies. They submit to those they choose, as I would personally, and it's a gift when they submit.

I roleplay for escapism, to write stories that roll around my brain. To write stories with the uncertainty of the fact that I don't know exactly how the other party will react. Writing fanfiction is all well and good, but it doesn't have the same juicy delight of someone else writing with you.

If you think you are up for the challenge, feel free to message me.

*Note* All 'Daddy Doms' or 'Toy Store Dominants' need not apply. I know how BDSM works, I'm a Professional Switch. I know how it works, and I know what is and isn't acceptable. I'm not here for you to boss me around, and if there is Domination in the roleplay - it damn well be a healthy one. I don't do none of this unhealthy 50 Shades of Bullshit.

I write fast, but I do have a life. When I am in the 'groove' of a game I can respond rather rapidly, I don't expect nor uphold this posting standard with my partners. Post at your speed, but please let me know if it will take you longer than a week to make a post.

I'm starting college in September, so that will effect my activity capabilities. I am also on several other sites, working on several novels for publication(only one is really close), as such I may not be on here constantly. Just send me a little Pm to remind me, no more than one PM a week please, and I will respond as soon as I am able. I am also a mother, so my toddler daughter takes up a lot of my time. I also attend conventions as a staff member, several times a year, and as such several times a year I am extremely busy and may not come on at all.

If all of that is Kosher with you, read on.

I am going to state up front, I like nice posts. Nothing less than a paragraph. I like well written posts, and I like descriptions. I also abstain from any games that portray characters under the age of 16 in sexual situations. If it is mentioned as something that happened in their past, that is fine, but I don't want graphic details. I am not interested in Furries, or Bathroom stuff, and I abstain from Lolicon/Shotacon of all forms. I also will not participate in games that contain bathroom stuff, as that is just not really my thing.

Still interested? Read on.

I generally prefer Fanbased settings, with the characters of that world. I'll give you more details later, but I will state that until I have rped with you awhile - and trust you enough - I am not ok with doing just OC games. I prefer to play against Male characters from the world, already established, and I really do prefer to play Ocs. Before you go 'Hang on, that's not fair', I do this to filter out people I may not enjoy pure OC games with. The girls I pair up with Canons are NOT the same as the ones I pair up with other OCs, I prefer to save my OCxOC games for people I like. That is not to say that I am not a giving person, if I am ok with the Canon - I am generally fine with playing a Canon female against a Canon male. The only exception to that notation is the fact that I will not break up my OTPs. For example, I will not play Hinata against anyone other than Naruto, unless it's a short term Non-Con game.

Still here? Awesome!

I'm generally a long term roleplayer, as I have a game I have been playing for almost 13 years... You can get an idea of what I mean long term. I'm not generally interested in One Shots... If I do have an interest in a One Shot, it will be posted in the 'One Shot' section of my request thread. Most of my 'Game Requests' will be series and pairings, and I'll give you a guide of what I am looking for.

With that all in mind, I'll move on to the other sections I am making in this post.

TDM's Rules

This is an easy guide to my gaming rules, a more detailed break down of what I posted above. Some rules are fluid, which will be denoted with italics. Some rules are firm, which will be denote with bold. Pretty simple right? Try to keep it simple, keeps things from getting stupid.
1. As a general rule I prefer at least one post every other day, from my roleplay partners. There is exceptions to this, as I am not a cruel person. If you have real life issues I understand that, I merely ask that you message me and let me know what your usual posting speed is.

2.No Children in sexual situations. I do not participate in Lolicon, or Shotacon. I will not play against characters or as characters, in sexual situations, that are under the age of 18. As such if a series has characters that are too 'young' for my rule, we will age up or make a plot for later in the story.

3. Do not be afraid to talk to me, I am a giving and understanding roleplayer (at times), but I do not like gaming when there is no communication between me and the other roleplayer. If you have a problem, let me know, I am more than willing to talk things over, and work things out. It's just who I am.

4.I am not here to cyber, I will only roleplay. I am only looking to roleplay. I am not here to be someones Mistress, and I am not looking for a Mistress/Master. I will not be moved on this. All sexual situations are between characters only, if you can't respect my wishes please leave NOW.

5. As a general rule I do not roleplay with people who cannot at least provide me with One paragraph per character they are playing. This is because I am not interested in small games, I want games with meat on their bones. My posts average anywhere from 1-7 paragraphs per character, as a normal post. My starting posts, and yours, should average between 4-12 paragraphs per character. I apologize of this sends people away, but this is just where I stand.

6. I will not roleplay Incest, if I do not approach you with the concept please do not ask.

7. I am happy to roleplay with Male, Female, Trans, Cis roleplayers - but I generally only roleplay with Male characters. The only exception to that rule is if we are doubling in a game, and we are each getting something we want from the game.

8. I will only roleplay over Forum posts, unless offered otherwise.

9.Do not act possessive over me, or our game. That is the quickest way to lose my respect, and to end the game.

10. I only do roleplaying in Third Person only, if you roleplay in first person or you write using *'s for actions and your speaking parts are not using " 's - Then please do not contact me. I do not roleplay with first person roleplaying, and neither shall my partners. It feels much too personal, and it makes the narration of the story much harder.

11.Please send all RP requests to my PM box. Make sure to title your PM in an inventive way. As well as include anything you are interested in Rping, that you saw in my thread, and any questions you may have for me.

12. Have fun, and remember just talk to me. I won't be upset if you wanna drop the game. Seriously, I'm not that much of a bitch.

What I enjoy in my roleplays
Romance - I have it as an absolute requirement, usually. My games need to have some eventual tone of romance, it is just what I enjoy.

Details - I love details in my roleplays, I love seeing a nice juicy post. I want quantity and quality. A minimum of at least a paragraph per normal post, and four paragraphs for an opening post. This is per character, so the more characters we play the larger the posts.

I just love the details, I love known what your character is thinking and feeling. I love knowing what the world looks like around them, I like knowing what makes the entire scene.

*This does not mean you can toss a ten paragraph post at me, that is nothing but filler. I will not abide fluff.

Bondage - As long as it fits within the specific world, character chosen, then I really do like bondage in my games. This can be anything from the other character pinning my down(or pinning yours down) all the way to actual full on rope bondage. Leather restraints are allowed, but make sure to follow the details I have in here. (There is a section in my Do NOT Want area you need to check up on.)

Series based worlds - This can entail any sort of fanbased world that I know of. I prefer roleplaying in these worlds. I very rarely, if ever, do non fanbased games.

Athletic characters - I absolutely love lean athletic characters. Playing them, and playing against them. When I mean lean athletic... think Kakashi from Naruto.

Petite Characters - I love playing as petite characters, I love playing delicate and lithe girls.

Conversation - I love plotting and planning with my roleplay partners. I love seeing what they have in mind. I love just hearing about their day.

Playing Orignial Characters - In fanbased worlds I like playing well made, well thought out, characters. These are characters I have spent many years molding and refining.

Playing against Canon Males of my choosing - Pretty obvious, I generally give an idea of the kind of male characters I am looking to play with. I.E - Kakashi from Naruto, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, Ban Midou from GetBackers, Riku from Kingdom Hearts.

What I do not want in Roleplays

Underage Characters - If a series has characers below the allowable age threshold we will make it Alternate Universe and Age them up. No minors in threads with sexual situations, period. I will not play minors, and I will not allow you to play minots. Please follow my wishes, or you will find yourself on a permanent 'no fly' list.

Adultery - I will not roleplay Aldutery in a game, it is of absolutely no interest to me. None of my girls would ever commit such an act towards the men they are in love with. The only instance this would be ok is if I ask for it. Otherwise never ever approach me asking for this. It's the fastest way to end up on my Will never Rp with this Person EVER list.

Completely Original Stories - Very rarely, if ever will I roleplay in completely original settings. IE stories springboarded off of pairings like TeacherxStudent, BossxSecretary. I have absolutely no interest, and if you approach me with one of these games you will need to make sure it is a REAL attention grabber.

Games that consist of ONLY Original Characters - Not my cuppa tea, I play in those worlds to play with THOSE characters. If you are playing a character from the series for me, I am willing to play one for you. If I am incapable of playing the character of your choosing, I promise to give you a reason why. I play characters based on how I connect to them. I should also note that I have pairings that I love to pieces, and there is no way you will ever convince me to leave them for what you are asking for.

Furries - Sorry, I am not interested in Furries or Anthros. Characters like Youko Kurama are ok, and Naga males are ok. But do not expect me to be alright with playing against a full bodied furry wolf-man. If more than 15% of your characters body is covered in fur, this applies as well. Ears, Tail, canines, nails, and claws... all ok. Otherwise NO.

Submissive characters- I will not ever play as or against complete submissives. I am just not interested in it. Your character neesd to be a Switch or a Top. I will not play with the kind of 'submissives` who just lay there and demand the top does all the work.

Incest - Do not ask for this ever. If I offer it as something quick for a plot, that is fine, but do not ever ask me for long lasting incest. Whether is it parent and child, or any sort of close relative and child. This includes pseudo-incest between Step-relatives as well.

Age Differences between humans - I will not play a game where a HUMAN character age gap is larger than 15 years. This is honestly disturbing to me, and I do not like it. This will also include all of you cougar hunters. My female will either be close in age to your male, or a few years younger. Games with supernatural creatures do not count age wise.

Bondage- I love bondage, do not get me wrong... but do not ask about the following items in play... EVER. Hoods, Arm binders, Ball gags, bar gags, ring gags or any gag that is not a piece of CLEAN cloth.

Cum facials, cum shots in places I did not ask for - Sorry, grosses me right the hell out.

Unnaturally shaped cocks - unless otherwise agreed on. Do NOT ask me, I will offer if I am seeking it.

Unnaturally large cocks - If you are playing a human you are not getting a 15 inch cock that is as big around as a soda can.

Large breasted characters - I hate playing them. Plain and simple. The most I am comfortable playing is a woman with D sized breasts. I will not be moved on this.

Mind Control - I do not like it, plain and simple.

Stupid characters - whether playing as or against. I will not do it. That means no giant breasted, bubble butt, airheads will be played by this Lady.

Instant Smut - If you are looking for that sort of game, please go elsewhere. I am interested in immersive long term, plot heavy games. Sex is only a spice, and it should be used appropriately. It is like garlic, you put too much in a recipe and you destroy the entire work of art.

Roleplay Basics - Understand the basic rules of roleplay, and we will be fine. i do not want you Godmodding my character, or roleplaying in the First person. I also do not want one liners from my partner, and I do not want so many grammatical(or spelling) errors that I cannot decipher your post without the bloody Rosetta Stone.

Mary Sues/Perfect Characters - This is a big off for me, do it and I drop the game. Especially if you are not willing to fix the issue.

Virgins - I will not play against male virgins. Males need to have some sexual skills, and they almost always have to make the first move. Unless otherwise agreed upon, do not try to slip this passed me. It is a game ruining aspect for me.

Certain Races - I do not mean to seem offensive, but the following human races will not be played with unless I have shown interest otherwise. Please do not come to me with these kinds of characters;
African American
Hispanic or Latino Descent
Middle Eastern
Indian (As in India, not Native American)
This list will change if/when I am required to specify.

I have no interest playing with these kinds of characters, particularly males (I may let females slide if it is a game of doubling). I have no sexual interest, and no character
interest. None of my girls are interested in men like this. I apologize, but it is not something I like. I have had some bad experiences, and I am just not interested.

Homosexual pairings - Unless I specifically ask for them, please do not approach me with games for homosexual roleplay. Particularly malexmale. I am just not good at them, and I dislike trying to force myself to do a game. If I offer, awesome... I like you. If I do not offer, do not push.

Group Games - Unless I approach them myself, please do not send me invitations for group games, especially if I do not know you.

Cybering - I am not my characters, do not speak to me with a sexual manner unless you have previously been giving the right to do so. Do not assume that my characters are me, and do not make me uncomfortable about this. I do not like Cybering, I will not do it unless I make the choice to do so. If you press this matter I will report you to staff.

Worlds, Characters, and Plots
These are the worlds of which I will roleplay within. The list will be ever growing and changing, and you should pay pretty close attention to it. There will also be a key of contents, so you understand exactly how much I desire a certain roleplay at that time. THe number of *s is the level of desire. I have plots for pretty much every game available. I have some plots that are specialized and written out to completion. These will be listed separately with the appropriate name I have given them. I will also detail in bold, which characters I wish you to play. Remember, you only get to play an OC if you are already playing a Canon(series based) character for me.

Anime/Manga

GetBackers ***
Ban Midou, Akabane Kurodou, Kazuki Fuuchoin

Sailor Moon ***** (Must have watched Sailor Stars)(Also one of the few I will do a Lesbian Pairing in, but we must have a pairing of my OC with one of the Star Lights - for Michiru/Haruka, or Minako/Rei, to happen.)
Seiya Kou, Haruka Tenoh, Michiru Kaioh, Yaten Kou, Taiki Kou

Pet Shop of Horrors *****
Totetsu, Leon, Count D

Gravitation ***** - One of the few games I will do a non graphic MxM pairing in, but I MUST be getting the OCxCanon pairing of my choice as well.
Taki, Yuki, Shuichi, Hiroshi

Kaleido Star *****
Leon, Yuri

Princess Tutu *****
Fakir

Yu Yu Hakusho *****
Shuichi Minamino/Youko Kurama, Hiei Jaganshi

Naruto *****
Kakashi, Neji, Itachi

Inuyasha ***** - You need to have played Juso no Kamen, as I prefer to play a lesser known canon known as Kaname Kururugi
Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Miroku

More to be added at a Later Time

Books

Dark Hunter *****
Acheron

Merry Gentry *****
To be discussed

Dragon Riders of Pern *****
To be discussed

More to be added as I feel such

Movies

Avengers/Thor *****
Loki

Spirited Away*****
Kohaku/Haku

TV Shows

Doctor Who *****
Ten, Rarely Eleven

Supernatural *****
Dean Winchester

Original Stories(Sort of)
This will be edited later.

Convention *****
This story is based around the thought that a male from one of the fanbased worlds ends up in our world during a convention. My character notices, takes him in, and helps him out while he is there. Tries to help him find his way back to where he came from. Not availabe in any other format at this time. You play the fanbased character, I am not budging on this. Period.
Any Canon male from any canon world, we can negotiate

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR 'WORLD' Listed please ASK. The worse that can happen is I will say no.

Roleplay Plots
*** - I really want this
****- Oh gods please!
***** - Please have my children, I really really want this!

Slots 3 - Taken - 1
Digital Balance(A Digimon Gen 1 RP) *****
I am looking for someone with extensive knowledge of Gen 1 Digimon. This roleplay would be slightly AU, ages would be raised to High School levels with the youngest being TK at 16. I am looking for someone who would like to roleplay the Digimon series in a new way. I want a partner that can play montsers and mons, as well as Digidestined. I am seriously interested in this game, and really want to hear what people have to say for this. This is NOT just a sexual Rp, I want a REAL story to unfold.

I am looking for someone capable of playing Yamato(Matt), for my OC. I am willing to roleplay as some of the girls, and the only set in stone pairing I have is Tai and Sora. I would prefer no more OCs, but I may be accepting if it is not too over the top.

Slots 3 - Taken - 0
PLEASE PLEASE I WANT THIS ----> Time and Time Again (My Little Ponies/Doctor Who Crossover)*****
This is a story that wouldn't involve any of the Mane 6, though they can make appearances periodically if it is wanted. This is a 'humanized' ponies world. Where they are not ponies, but humans with different abilities. Earth Ponies look like normal humans, Unicorns are humans with a horn from their forehead (think the Unicorn people from the Acorna Novel series), and Pegasai are winged humans.

I am looking for a Doctor Whooves roleplayer, for this one. A Tenth Doctor Whooves, or an Eleventh Doctor Whooves. In the reality of it you need knowledge of Doctor Who to make it through this story - as well as knowledge of My Little Ponies. This is a humanized world, set just shortly before the Second Season begins. All characters have been aged up, the youngest of the mane 6 is 16 (Pinkie Pie), and all characters are humans.

I would be looking to roleplay as my character Quillian Ghyrm(details in italics below)

This plot would details that Doctor Whooves is just 'The Doctor' in Ponyville and Equestria. In fact Equestria used to be fully pony, until something swept over it. Changing all of the creatures into humanized versions, and nopony remembers when they were not a humanized creature. No pony but Doctor Whooves and the Alicorns. Who now strive to find a way to fix things. What will happen, and how will they amend what has happened to the world?

Below is an excerpt from her Diary, so you can learn a little about her. She is the Alicorn of Death, she handles Death in Equestria. Her history is available upon request.

To understand what my job is, one must understand magic rather well. I am someone that works more closely to the Darkness of Princess Luna. My magic has always been a bit different, just like my name.

We aren't really sure who my parents are, I was just left at the University of Canterlot as a small Filly. I grew up in the Foster system there. Somethign about the fact that I am not a normal Pegasus, or Unicorn, meant something. I'm not sure why people really cared.

I grew up and quickly realized that though I had magic like other unicorns, there was something darker in my nature. Upon graduation I was added to a special section of the Royal Guard. My job is to guide the souls of those that pass. Because Ponies do die, oh yes they do. And my job is to make sure that they make it safely to the other side.

One finds that in a lifetime of solitude tied to the infinite nature of magic itself, and the intricacies of the nature of death, a Pony finds that they sometimes have no time for friends. Despite what one would think, I have never had a friend - other than my studies. No, I'm not quite like Twilight Sparkle. She had family... I literally had no one.

Most people don't bother talking to me, they pass me by because of my nature. To find those that aren't scared of me is a rare experience. One I appreciate and enjoy. Though that being taken I have social-anxieties and awkward moments. I don't /know/ how to act around people. But I am protective of little ones, mostly because I feel that they deserve the protection that my parents obviously never gave me.

Quillian Head Shot, Humanized
Quillian Human/Head Shot

Quillian Pony with her friend Rusty (not part of this Quillian's storyline)
Quillian and Rusty

Slots - 3- Taken - 0
Kaleido Star: Rise of Fate*****
This is a series based roleplay, and will be happening at the Kaleido Stage. It is based after the end of the series, following just shortly after the Phoenix OVA. An understanding of Kaleido Star is absolutely essential to this roleplay. The player who does this plot will need to be capable of handling multiple characters, doing multiple things, and capable of handling creative juices. I have a two-ish pairings that happen in this roleplay, and they will require the utmost knowledge to accomplish.

Sora is now twenty-two, and she's had a long run on the Kaleido Stage, her rise to fame and bringing the 'Age of Light' to the stage, has been a beautiful and fulfilling dream. But due to the way she trained herself, the fact that she never really learned the basics, the fact that she always put herself into such difficult maneuvers, all of this has taken a toll on her body. During her last performance, she blew out her shoulder. She damaged it to such a point that she'll need at least three years of extensive therapy, to even begin doing simple tricks again.

The Kaleido Stage has taken a huge blow with this news, as they don't have any performer ready to take her place. Productions have been held off for at least four months, as they work on trying to find someone who can fill in the shoes that Sora left behind. Ken, who has stood beside her this whole time, contacts Layla Hamilton. He asks the old star, if she would come back to the area to help out Sora get over the loss of her shoulder usage.

During all this, Ken, has been noticing something behind the scenes. A woman came in about six months ago, and has been a good stage worker. She helps on the technical aspect, knows how to fix up parts of the performance sets, and seems to generally be damn good at her job. But all of that is not what Ken notices. The woman's age isn't known by anyone on the crew, the only people that know those things are Kalos and Yuri. What most people don't know, is that after all is said and done, after all the cleaning is done, all of the work of the day done, this woman goes straight to the practice rooms.

Aithne, is a woman who was born and raised in a circus. Her family had been in the circus since the early conception years of circus'. She is a born and bred carnival performer. But she left the stage four years previously, due to an accident. She has been a performer her whole life, and knows no other life. So what could cause such a woman to turn away from the stage, and not even perform even small parts? That's up to the characters to find out. Perhaps they can finally convince her, to pick up her dream again... and perform on the stage that is so loved by many.

With the Kaleido Stage in desperate need of a leading lady, what will they do? May Wong has been spread her wings and is now leading a stage over in China. Rosetta has been put on a six month long tour as a master of her trade. There seems to be no one capable of taking the stage, what will Kaleido Stage do?

Characters Needed for Play: Leon Oswald, Yuri Killian, Ken Robbins, Sora Naegino, Layla Hamilton, a variety of NPCs
Characters I'm willing to play: Yuri Killian, Ken Robbins, Sora Naegino, Layla Hamilton, Aithne(The Mysterious performer)
Pairings Available: YurixOC, SoraxKenxLayla, LeonxOC

Requirements for the roleplay:
Knowledge of how the series works, and the characters within.
Yuri can be played against an OC, I'll play Yuri or an OC in that pairing.
The dynamic of the SoraxKenxLayla will be rather interesting to bloom. Ken has been in love with Sora for a long time, and I know Sora had some form of feelings for Layla. In the process of Ken and Layla trying to help Sora, a relationship can bloom. I can play both girls, or one of the girls, or ken and one of the girls, or even just ken. But both of the other parts are needed as well.
Leon and Aithne, as Leon is the leading male in this situation, a relationship... sexual tension, what have you, can easily form between the people involved. (I am also open to a YurixOCxLeon pairing, if my partner is up for playing both of the males. A sort of... competition for affections can take place.)

Slots -3 -Taken - 0
Call My Name*****
Well it's been 20 years since Sarah escaped the Labyrinth, and Jareth hasn't been doing well since then. Grumpy and moody, in need of some release. He turns towards his Crystal and hopes for another escape into the human world. People don't read his story anymore. Sarah made sure that the novels got added to a list of banned books, so no young woman would ever make the mistake that she had. But Sarah had one copy left. Her own beloved dog-eared copy. That sits inside a special room in the home she grew up in.

A home she has now turned into a library. One that my character attends to, and has slowly come accustomed to wandering. Her life isn't the best, with a father that treasured her - and died while she was young , and a mother that remarried. But it's worse considering her stepfather could be much better then he is. Most people complain about being turned into Cinderella, but Aisling really is Cinderella. Her mother and stepfather had twin boys, hellions and a half each on their own.

And she has to care for them and all the household chores. While her stepfather works and mother goes to AA Meetings, Aisling is left to feel that she just wants the world to die around her. Her feelings increase as she turns 16 and her stepfather begins to abuse her. Since her mothers not home, someone has to provide him what he wants. She takes this in stride for many years, doesn't break from it. But after one particularly vicious beating she runs to Sarah's library and finds a book. The words whispered aren't the usual ones... but they open the door none the less

Instead of someone wishing away an annoying little brother to the Labyrinth, they wish away themselves.

Looking for a roleplay partner to play Jareth. Darker hints and willing to discuss kinks and things involved. Would even roleplay out an almost completed Non-Con scene, with the stepfather, as an opening. I don't usually do incest (even pseudo), but I'd be willing to for this. I really really want a good partner for this, which is why I am willing to do kinks I normally wouldn't.

Bathroom, Children, and Animals are still my hard lines.

Slots - 3 - Taken - 0
The Shikigami Master*****
This requires a knowledge of the videogame 'Inuyasha - Juso No Kamen', known as Secret of the Cursed Mask in America. This also requires knowledge on the ending of the Inuyasha series. For this, we will both be playing multiple characters, if it's amiable, or we can both only play the main couple.

This is set Six years after the end of the Videogame, the ending we will be using is the Female Ending with Sesshomaru. Kaname Kururugi, the girl who was thrown into the past... then returned to her time, has grown up. She has spent all these years, separated from her friends. She has spent all this time, pining away for the man she came to love. I shouldn't say man, I should say demon. This is why knowledge of the game, and it's endings are important. This is a Canon only roleplay, one of my few roleplays that have this kind of setting.

Ideas for this roleplay include : Kaname finds a way back to the past. This comes at a cost, and the cost will be interesting to play out. We can do this a variety of settings, depending on the player. I am looking for you to play Sesshomaru. We can do this in Non-Adult, with an Adult thread for any of our sex scenes (fade to black with the couple) or do this completely in non-adult, with none of the other characters involved(This includes Rin)...

Naruto Plots -

Butterfly Kisses
Yuugao, an ANBU ranked Kunoichi of renown skills in the blade, finds herself with a hole in her very being. The Last(Hopefully) Great Shinobi War is over, Naruto has dealt with the evil in the world, and Kakashi is Hokage. But Yuugao finds herself without a real purpose anymore, after the War she found that she still had issues wielding her blade. She feels like she has lost her fighting Spirit. She has lost everyone in her life, from her past, with the exception of her old ANBU Teammates - Kakashi and Yamato. The violet haired woman finds herself wondering what she should do with her life now.

She brings herself to the concept of being a Jounin Teacher, getting her own Genin team to guide into the realm of Shinobi. But even still, everytime she visits the memorial stone she finds herself spiralling deeper into her Depression. What could possibly be done to save this woman from herself?

Game Concepts: Redemption, Absolution, Depression, Romance, and Friendship.
Looking for: Hatake Kakashi
Requirements: Must be able to play Kakashi well, as well as be capable of writing at least three paragraphs for your posts.
Rating: Bondage - Extreme, depending on partner.

Dessert Rose
Bara is an ANBU ranked Kunoichi of Sunagakure, she has spent her entire life living on the outside of her own society. The last of the 'Glassu' clan, known for their deadly combination of blazing hot winds that combine with sand to create deadly glass creations, she finds herself on the outside looking in. When she was a child she had a friend, the son of the Kazekage, a boy that like her was an outsider. She was an outsider due to her drunken bastard of a father, he was an outsider due to something he could have never controlled. Her only friend had been a stuffed bear from her mother, which she had given to the young boy she befriended. Shortly after her father pulled her out of the main town, making her break a promise to see the boy again, for family Kekkei Genkai training.

She spent many years, till the age of 16, training with her father. She attained Genin rank and was paired up with the children of one of her Father's friends. But her life fell to pieces at sixteen. The spitting image of her mother, her father assaulted her in a drunken rage. At sixteen years of age she was raped and nearly beaten to death by her own father, her visage and body permanently mangled by the cuts dealt to her by a broken bottle.

Now as an adult, after the war, she is a member of the ANBU team that guards the newest Kazekage - her oldest friend. Hidden behind her mask, she doubts he realizes who watches over him. Under the code name 'Tenshi' she guards the one she called her friend, and deals with her own hurts and pains. But when her father is freed from the Sunagakure Prison all hell breaks loose as he seeks vengeance against those that wronged him.

Game Concept: Betrayal, Loss, Abuse, Rape(Past and possibly present), and a beastly woman.
Looking for: Gaara of the Sand - Kazekage
Requirements: Completion of the series, or an understanding of how older Gaara works, as well as a minimum of two paragraphs a post.
Image Inspiration: Image by Hinata Pal of DevArt, Commissioned some time ago
Rating: Non-Con to Extreme, based on partners interests

1 Game Running
Blood and Lightning
Chika Kururugi, a woman that is the last of her clan, and a woman tormented by the demons of her past. The loss of her family, the loss of the woman that was like a mother to her, and the absolute refusal of anyone to allow her the chance to do the one thing she felt was right - lead her to being and ANBU that was almost never in her home village. She grew up in the time of the Fourth Hokage, she had been emboldened by the presence of Kushina Uzumaki. The only woman to give Chika true hope that her red hair could be something that would not make her a 'cursed' child.

Her manipulation of blood is a Kekkei Genkai that is all but thought extinct. She hides behind the guise of her mothers 'ice' manipulation - which is crafted through the use of water manipulation and specialized Ice pellets. Even then, it is a well known 'secret' in Konoha that she is a Blood Manipulator, the last of the Kururugi's. It has created a stigma that has damaged her life, her chances at love and children... and has made her an outsider among even normal people.

With the war over, and no more work to be done... Chika finds herself unable to cope with being back in Konohagakure. A woman just turning 30, two years Hatake's junior, finds herself lost into the frenzy of the world around her. What place is there for an old soul, tormented by the demons of her past, in this new world of Peace?

Roleplay Concepts: Loss, Depression, Inability to conform to a new society, and Romance
Looking for: Hatake Kakashi
Requirements: Someone capable of playing Kakashi and producing posts of at least two paragraphs in size.
Rating: Bondage to Extreme based on partners interest

Special Treat - Art Done by my Kakashi Cosplayer
29g1l3d.jpg

The Neko's Wish
What if you could change a single thing? A choice that could be changed, based on something that happened? Without affecting the future? One wish, something unselfish, and something that came from the very soul. If that wish could be granted, what would that wish be?

Koneko finds herself faced with that very question, by an unknown stranger in the middle of the Chuunin Exam woods. It has now been four years since the Last War, and everyday Koneko relives the moment when her world shattered. The moment when the man she loved was killed in defense of the Hero so many now loved with their whole being. Neji Hyuuga, a man who lived a life of pain and exclusion - a caged bird that was never freed except to be in the arms of death.

So she made her choice, and she made her wish. She doesn't know how, she doesn't know why - but the village is now in a state of Chaos because Neji Hyuuga has returned, and their world may never be the same again. Because those wishes were being made by others as well.

Why did she do it? She could not stand that someone who sacrificed as much as him, had never had the chance of true freedom. It had very little to do with her unspoken affection for him, something that he probably never even knew. Now the Feline Tamer finds herself in the middle of an investigation, and people she trusted are questioning her motives.

Game Concepts: Loss, Yearning, Unrequirted emotions, Wish Granting, and second chances
Looking for: Neji Hyuuga
Requirements: Someone that completed the series and can play Neji well, also a posting requirement of at least three paragraphs a post.
Image inspiration: Commission by Hinata Pal of Deviant art, commissioned ages ago
Rating: Any Rating, based on what my partner wants.

Any takers?

One Shot Roleplay Requests

None Currently, try again later.

Current Running Games

Digimon: Digital Balance - With Periodical - Digimon Game - Matt x OC, T.K. x Kari, Sora x Tai
Private PM Game - With PolarOpposite - Naruto Game - Kakashi x OC, Naruto x Hinata
Shadows of Hyrule - With Gashnaw - LoZ : OoT Game (AU) - Shadow x OC
Private PM Game - With TheFreeman - Supernatural Game - Dean Winchester x OC

Games on Hold

Dropped Games

Updated Thread, streamlining it a little. Games are still available for play. Modifying 'Digital Balance' to Denote that one game is taken. Still many games and plots available for play!

Working on getting more plots, and organizing all of my plots based on fandom. Look for updates in the near future. Added a new game to the list, always looking for more!

New in play game added to my list, feel free to use the more recent ones as a reference of my capabilities. I am still available for play, and would love to discuss more games!

I now currently have 4 games running, but I am always available for more. I will do thread or Pm! Please get in touch. :D

New games in the discussion process, modified my first post a little. Please feel free to message me, I don't bite - often - and I'm rather quite friendly under the prickly disposition.

Edited my games I'm playing section, added a few things to that - and working on some new possible plot ideas. Searching for roleplays still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom