Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price for Peace mf ff f/futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeperdesires

Planetoid
The Goddess of Piece Gabriela is tricked into a night of submission by a powerful lust demon that has invaded her city. Losing her temper when she goes through her reserves of power when she confronts him in her temple. After resting she explores her city and realizes that she didn't eliminate him. She rescues a peasant girl from a group of men the two of them end up being seduced by the demon's aura as the girl thanks the goddess for rescuing her before the goddess can cum he tells the girl to leave and makes an offer to the goddess one night of lust for. For a week the goddess mulls over the demons offer as he invades her dreams before accepting the deal.

"Look at you still acting all righteous yet you can't deny it Gabriele every minute that peasant girl had her fingers between your legs you enjoyed it and made no efforts to stop her. My offer stands a thousand years of peace for one night of pleasure. One thousand years of peace to let me do anything I want to that delicate delicious body of yours. "

AA thousand years in exchange for a night of debauchery. A thousand years in exchange for allowing Lilith to dominate her to bend her to the lust demon's will. It would be oh so easy to say yes but she just couldn't she needed to think on it.

"I I need time to think about it, " she whimpered.

"Very well, but while you think about it my creatures my will continue to ravish the poor unfortunate females of your fair city and because of all that magic you wasted there's nothing you can do to stop us. Well we both know there's one thing you can do now don't we. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom