Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hana's New Search For RP <333 (Seeking Slice of Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Hana

Super-Earth

Hey there!

I’ve been back at BMR for a little while now and have had very little luck finding a roleplay that goes with that I’ve been craving lately. I decided that maybe a new approach should be that I make a new thread to go with my comeback and current cravings that will be easy to update and change around if I need to.
So let’s get started, shall we?

I guess we should start off with the introductions first, so here goes:

ȷɳʈɾσɗʋƈʈȷσɳ

I go by Hana on this site; my real name is something I’d like to keep to myself until I get to know you better. I am in my early 20s, almost mid, and I live in Florida so I’m in the Eastern Time zone. I work currently so a lot of the time if I’m not on its because I’m at work or busy with other things, however, once I find a partner I like to set aside time in my day just for roleplaying. Its not that difficult for me to move my schedule around a little bit for that.

I’ve been roleplaying for since I was 14 and I like to consider myself as anywhere between Semi-Lit to Adv. Lit, depending on my mood, subject or current situation in the roleplay itself. More likely than not, I can shell out some pretty good posts, usually somewhere around 2 to 5 paragraphs, maybe more if I’m reeeeally into it.

Ɍטɭɛϛ
♪ Please be polite.
♫ I enjoy story and plot more than just smut, so be understanding of that.
♪ I like to have a good detailed plot or plan before starting since I find it helps for the roleplay to not die so quickly.
♫ Don't ditch me.
♪ Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT contact me for rp, plan with me and get me all excited only to stop before it even starts. That is incredibly frustrating and I hate waiting for something that won't come >8I
♫ Don't get mad at me if I don't wanna just hump your brains out >8I
♪ Please be active, or warn me if you're not going to be.
♫ If you don't like something or have an idea, please please please tell me about it. I love other's inputs.
♪ I would be ok roleplaying via pm, thread or Aim.
♫ I would prefer if you were able to do decently, detailed post. Remember, Quality over quantity.
♪ I like to have pictures of the characters as I find it helps to visualize the scene in my head better so... at least try to have one. If not then I'll find one for you and just keep it to myself XD.
♫ Here is my F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/normalhana/

I like a lot of different types of roleplays but this thread will be geared towards my current cravings so this section will be edited often. As of right now, I am interested in the following:

ʗɾαѵȷɳɡς

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Slice of Life School Rp
Besides this, I’m really looking for something full of fluff and romance, a realistic, modern Slice of Life roleplay set in japan. I have a couple of ideas I’d like to try out and I’ll also glad take some of your ideas. I would really like to do something school based. I've been reading a lot of Shoujo Manga lately and I'm just craving this so badly. PLEEEEEASEEE

♥The Flash (Tv Show)
I am really looking forward to something related with The Flash tv show. I have an idea to play a version of Zatanna Zatara I developed for the setting with the pairing being Barry Allen. I have an add on idea to play where not only do we play the characters, but we play the actors playing them as well. I figure it could introduce a little more drama and realism to it as maybe tabloids and paparazzi get involved, seeing them together and coming up with weird stories about them. I think it could get really interesting. I have a more developed plot description if you decide you would like to know more about it.

♥ Attack On Titan ( I NEED THIS SO BADLY!)
Another thing I may or may not be interested in doing is maybe something to do with Attack on Titan… I kinda want to but I’ve never done an rp in that setting before so I’m a little wary to be honest. If someone has a good idea and would be willing to help me ease into it, let me know :D. I did decide to read some fan fictions and some other Rps for it and I really got a craving to do this even more. There's just something exciting about people trying to go on with their lives as normal while at the same time fighting a seemingly unstoppable force and trying to save humanity. Seems like relationships would be harder to maintain and possibly kept secret or something. Sounds fun to me. I don't mind if you play an OC or a Canon, but for reference the Canons I really like right now are Levi, Jean, and Bertolt for the most part.

♥ Suggestions:
If you have an idea that you think I might enjoy, I'll happily hear ya out :)
JUST MAKE SURE IT IS NOT PURE SMUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom