Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a little hungry.... (1x1 search. NEW PLOTS.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londier

Super-Earth
I guess this is where I welcome you?
Is it so much too ask?
Too much to ask for a detailed partner who can write more than two sentences and isn't focused on boobs. How about someone who can stick to it and not drop out after their first post? Or someone who is confident with their writing abilities and isn't afraid to do something mind blowing because they're afraid of my opinion. Am I asking too much? I don't want to come off as harsh, because I'm really not, but it is so aggravating to plot out an entire story and then have it dropped after just a few posts(Especially with out any reasoning.) If you think you can accept this challenge, then please, be my guest and read on.​

A little about me(You can skip if you'd like.)
For starters, I am a female outside of this site, but that doesn't stop me from playing Male characters. I actually enjoy switching it up sometimes. I spend a lot of my time reading, Writing, or watching some kind of Netflix series. My current obsession is Dragon Ball Z, even though that isn't a Netflix show. I love love LOVE to talk to anyone and everyone, so even if we don't write, feel free to send me a PM if you're just feeling bored :)

The writing information
I've been writing for around 9 years and have had some on and off times. You know what... let me just list this section instead of writing it out...
  • I only Roleplay through Email, Threads or Google Docs. PM is sloppy.
  • I do NOT do FxF or MxM
  • I'm a rapid fire poster and I would love to find someone who is the same, but I don't mind if you can't reply every hour.
  • Please do not PM me asking for sex. Be respectful. I have a boyfriend who I am committed to. He knows I write and supports it. Let's not change his mind.
  • Please no Blood, Bathroom Play, breaking of bones, or anything with rape or animals. I will ignore you. Sorry, but those things just make me feel uncomfortable.
  • If you message me using chat speak or do not state any of your ideas or what you're looking for, I will ignore you. That just makes me think that I'm the only one contributing to the plotting.
  • I love to have some OOC chat :)
  • My Female characters tend to lead towards the submissive side, but my male characters will almost ALWAYS be dominant.
  • I prefer to write more plot than smut. I enjoy smut, but only when it is real within the roleplay, and not just thrown in just because we're bored. It's better when it's lead up to.
  • Please keep in mind that I work full-time, so if I don't respond to you right away, just give me a day. I will always let you know what's going on and I expect the same in return.

What I have in mind

This isn't even my final form.
I just saw Resurrection F. So I am in a huge mood to write with Vegeta, Gohan, or Piccolo, maybe all three if we could. That would hit my standards right on the nail c: I know this is a canon type roleplay, but I would love to do something involving these three.​

Beauty and the Beast The idea of kidnapping for a girl to fall in love with a monster is so intriguing to me. A werewolf, a mutant, some kind of terrible creature. Anything that falls in love with a gorgeous human girl , kidnaps her and just keeps her captive without understanding that she is afraid. Why not add some Stockholm syndrome into this situation?​

Country Living
I've been craving a classic, slow burning, romance novel type story. YC is a country boy, living on a ranch, born and raised to fend for himself. MC a spoiled city girl, sentenced to this ranch to stay with her Aunt and to learn how to... well, how to not be such a brat. The roles could be switched, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just looking for this really slow romance that gives me the chills and makes me smile and swoon.​

Lethal Touch
This plot is based off of the book 'Shatter me'.
Essentially, this is how it would go. A girl, cursed with the ability to cause complete paralysis, if not death. All she has to do is touch. As a girl her parents had sent her away, not trusting her any longer. She's lived in an asylum for years. Alone. With nothing but a small window, a bed and a blanket. Until one day, she gets a cellmate, a soldier who is sent to stay with her, testing to see how she will do with another human being.
Eventually, she learns the truth. She learns who he is, learns that she is scheduled to become a weapon to help this new government with torture.

**We can work out anything and everything, and change it as much as we'd like. But I would like for it to be set in a dystopian setting.​

Little red isn't so little
Little red is grown up and she's made something of herself. A famous huntress that everyone in the land knows and hires for her services. But she's forgetting something... more importantly, someone. Our big bad wolf, now king... paying our little red riding hood for her services to kill beasts and other monsters. But now, the king wants a champion, someone who can protect his kingdom. He sends out an invitation to the hunters and thieves of the land, inviting them to his castle for a competition to see who is worthy to be his champion. But what will happen with little red and the wolf? With they fall in love? Or will he reveal his true self and get himself killed?

I'm open for discussion on this one :)

Some sparks and pictures. If you see anything that catches your eye, PM me and let's write a plot together.

*- Means I'm really itching to write something with this

• Knight x Princess
  • Thief x Princess/Prince
  • Psychopath Teacher x Student(Perhaps a serial killer who preys on students?)
  • Football Coach x Cheerleader
  • ATTACK ON TITAN PLEASE
  • Dragon Ball Z*
  • Avatar the last airbender** (I have a potential Plot)
  • Vampires/Werewolves
  • Pirates
  • Greek Mythology*
  • American Revolution*
  • Apocalypse
  • Dystopian
  • Anything with Romance
  • Anything Fantasy

RE: A new era of Roleplay

Current Roleplays; 3/5

- Meant to be gods w/PolarOpposite
- Assassin's Creed w/How_is_you