Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking FxF, FxFuta. (IM available! Craving to play as my F-List characters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran102

Super-Earth
Umm, I dunno what to say here...I just want to have fun. I'm primarily looking for a female or futa partner, but hey, whatever's that entertaining I guess.

>>>>>>>Here's my F-List if you wanna know my preferences.<<<<<<<

~Literacy: I can write 2-3 short paragraphs most of the time, but really, I don't care how long you write. As long as it's understandable, I'm fine with it. Just know that if you write shortly then I'll mirror that.
~Gender: Now, I know that this thread says I'm looking for (dick)girls, but honestly I'm perfectly fine with playing with males, shemales, traps, and so on. (I'm a bit meh with cuntboi, however)
~Position: I prefer to describe myself as switch leaning towards sub. Which means that while I'm perfectly fine with, and sometimes I want to, play as the dominant one, 7 times out of ten I'd go for the submissive one. Really, I believe that this reflects my own inexperience with sex both RL and in RPs.
~Timezone: Know, most of you are Americans, but unfortunately I live on the other side of the world. My timezone is AST, which is +10 GMT. I'm mainly free from 4 PM till, like, midnight in my timezone.
~I NOW ALLOW THE USE OF SKYPE TO RP. Just PM me with, but make sure you already have an idea you want to try out. I don't want to send out my contacts willy-nilly. ALSO, I DO NOT USE VOICE CHAT OR VIDEO CALLS. ONLY THE CHAT.

Pairings I want to try out. Bold is what I would prefer to play as, or what I really want to try out.
MeXHarem
Master X Slave
PrincessXPrincess/Prince
Knight X Knight
Hero X Villain
Human X Monster girl
Angel X Demon/Fallen Angel
Goddess X Priestess
...and if you think you have any good ideas, just let me know!​

F-List Characters!
These are characters that I've made via F-List. They have full backgrounds, personalities, and traits. And I would love, love, love to play as them for any pairing that you want as long as it fits them.

Meet Millennia, a fresh new angel recently reincarnated from a human! She knows little of the world at large other than what was taught to her, and her curiosity is as big as the world! Especially when it comes to sex, whom her mentors didn't even bother to teach her since they assumed she'd know it's "bad". She doesn't.

Oh, and she can also freely transform from female, futa, to shemale. What'cha waiting for? Go and teach her about how the world works...or how it should work :3

Once just a normal high schooler, Hikaru's life was changed forever when her world was invaded by demons and she was granted the power to harness these demons for good...And now, she wanders from world to world, seeking a way to return home.

Well, monster girls and succubi out there? Are you willing to be recruited, or perhaps forced, to become this girl's servant?

I also have this character here who I really really want to play as, but as per the site rules, I cannot play them here due to...reasons. So...F-List?

Plots~
What these basically are is that they are expansions of the above pairings, and some new additional ones. An ever-growing list!
Also, despite my F-List listing that I prefer story-driven stories, most of these are smut-driven... orz

A New Land (pairing: Me X Futa Harem)​
My character was branded with a rare curse ever since she was young. This curse made every person of the opposite gender -- in this case being men -- extremely infatuated with my character while also giving them high libido. As a result, even her own brothers and father has attempted to rape her before. Growing distrustful of men, she eventually flees from home. After weeks of aimless travel, she arrives at an amazing place; a town full of nothing but futas! She quickly found that while futas were also affected by her curse, it was at the same time greatly weakened because they were technically girls! She thinks she has finally found a place to settle down, but can she manage the futas' lust and even her own while an army searched for her (Yeah, refusing to fuck the king wasn't the best idea).

Last Girl Wins (pairing: Me X Futa Harem, smut-driven)​
This is set in a place which, for whatever reason, whether that being disease or war, has lost all females. As a result, all the males (who were straight) and futas (who preferred girls) lost any means of relieving sexual tension or to reproduce...except in my character, who is the sole surviving female of in the community. As a result, she has become the sex slave that everyone owns. However, she is quite willing...
The setting of this tale could theoretically be set in any kind of setting be it sci-fi or modern or fantasy, I feel that it is best to use a medieval village where there was a lack of influx of new people, slow communication with other places, and a lack of medicines to treat diseases that would wipeout so many women. I do love playing as a cumdumpster~

The Slave Strikes Back (pairing: Master X Slave)​
The basic Mistress X Slave tale, but with a twist. The Mistress has no intention of raping or dominating the slave at all. From which comes the problem; the slave does want to be fucked senselessly by their Mistress. Cannot restrain their desire any longer, the slave is the one to seduce and dominate the mistress.

Princess, my Mistress is Princess (pairing: Princess x Princess, Master x Slave)​
The princess is of a small kingdom is captured by the enemy as her beloved kingdom is razed to the ground. Believing her life has ended, she is spared by an unexpected savior; the enemy Princess! However, mercy has a price, and this time that price is servitude as the enemy Princess's slave...

Rebellion (pairing: Princess x Monster Girl Princess)​
Fed up with all the expectations that are given to her, a rebellious princess runs away from her home and responsibilities, seeking to find a new life elsewhere. A few days later, hungry and tired, she comes across a community of the selected Monster Girls of your choice! The daughter of the community's leader personally welcomes her, and from then on, their tale begins...

Beyond Loyalty(pairing: Knight x Knight)​
For decades, two nations have been locked into a bitter war. The two Knights are just the freshest faces to join this war, both from opposing sides. For one of the Knights, she was betrayed by her mentor who left her for some new, unknown enemy. The other knight finds her, even though she's aware of the knight's status as her enemy. From there, a tale of forbidden love starts. Can their love help stop the war? Can they uncover the hidden enemy which threatens the safety of both nations?

Contradiction (pairing: Angel x Demon/Succubi​
An archangel heroine who is fed up with the oppressive laws of heaven and wishes to Fall and bring down God. A repentant Demoness who wishes to join the ranks of heaven. The two meet up, each hoping that the other could assist in their respective goals. Oh, how bad communication kills...

For Great Justice(pairing: Hero x Villain)​
When the Evil Empress's army rises to threaten the safety of the world, a valiant heroine emerged to fight against it! After many struggles, the heroine finally reaches the castle of the Evil Empress...only to find out that she's the exact same childhood friend the heroine had when they were children! Plus, the Evil Empress remembers an old promise they had; a promise to marry each other when they grew up. And the Empress seems to be just as infatuated with the Heroine as when they were kids...

~Fandoms
These are the stuff I'm interested in that I would love to try out. Too bad they're obscure as fuck. This being mainly a fxf(uta) thread, most of these are lesbian pairings. Though there ARE fxm ones of course (especially in the Devil Survivor 2 section!), maybe even mxm ones but I won't list them here since this is for females.

~Devil Survivor (Nnnngh I want this SO BAD.)
Amane X Yuzu
Amane X Midori
Yuzu X Midori
Amane X Remiel
Haru X Yuzu
Haru X Amane
Kaido X Mari
Protagonist X Amane
Protagonist X Haru
OC X OC
OC X Canon character
...as you can see, I just wanna some Amane xD

~Devil Survivor 2

Protagonist X Fumi
Protagonist X Otome
Protagonist X Makoto
Protagonist X Io
Ronaldo X Makoto
Hinako X Airi
OC X OC
OC X Canon character
~Shin Megami Tensei I

Hero X Heroine
OC X Canon character
OC X OC
~Persona 3 (Portable)
MC X Any girl (except Maiko, for obvious reasons)
MC X Aigis (we're gonna have to discuss on how Aigis can be fucked, of course)
Yukari X Mitsuru
FeMC X Any girl
FeMC X Aigis (again, discussion needed)
FeMC X Shinjiro (OTP <3)
FeMC X Ryoji (OTP <3)
OC X OC
OC X Canon character

I hope we can all have fun here! Feel free to PM me or post here if you're interested!

RE: Seeking F/Futa

I'd like to do a human x monster girl RP with ya ^_^

RE: Seeking FxF, FxFuta. Let's have some fun! (New plots and fandoms added!)

Bump, with a new plot and fandoms introduced! As you can see, I'm a MegaTen fag.

RE: Seeking FxF, FxFuta. (Skype available! Craving to play as my F-List characters!)

Bumpity, bumpity! Now with my beloved F-List characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom