Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking male Rp partner. New Gods x Human rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been gone for some time, but I'm looking to get back into Rps. I'm normally semi-lit, but I can give more depending on the partner. I'm not looking for furry, anthro, or anything like that. I'm looking for someone to play an engineer type, or someone who enjoys steampunk themes. I have a few ideas, but they are rough around the edges simply because I'm open to ideas from whoever would like to rp with me.

I want to do something along the lines of a teacher x student (more of an apprentice though not so much college themed considering I want a Victorian style)

If you want to hear out my idea and work something out please PM me!

I do not want to keep track of a forum so PM only please. If you wish to stop the RP simply say so don't just vanish. And try to reply at least once a day. I work a lot, and have a crazy family life like I'm sure many of us do so at least once a day would be a nice break away.

New plot!

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a God x Human rp.

You would play a god (you may pick if you want a Greek, or zodiac theme) he has been banished from heaven for a sin and now must live on Earth till he atones for his sin. Once he does he may leave Earth and return home. He meets a girl who has a unique quality to her, if he touches her his power returns. But when she's away his power goes with her.

He doesn't believe humans are anything more than useless creatures who rely to much on their emotions. This human however starts to change things.

I'm looking for someone who would like to develop this story and the characters with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom