Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun with Stepmother(Raizu & Nerdfuck)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
4 years ago his mother had passed away, Cancer having taken her from him and his father. during that time he never said much at all, his father showing some of the same attitude. But the older man let go sooner once he found himself a sexy woman, a model to be exact who seemed to drive him out of his sadness. Michael however, the old man's son wasn't so lucky, having loved his mother quite a bit, him and her close, talking and spending time enjoying games and more. she was the one who stayed home and took care of him. And even though they were close, her passing wasn't enough to destroy him, the boy simply needing time and comfort to come around. and thankfully his new stepmother had no problems helping him, that is once his father went back to work after their marriage.

While it was still a confusing idea to him, Michael never said a word to her or the old man about it given they were inseperable for the first few months of the marriage. The fact that she was a hot model and the old man was a wealthy business man left no questions as to why she agreed and why he wanted her, she was young and he had money. Michael had no problems with it at all seeing as the woman was hot, but also seemed to enjoy talking to him, not trying to take the place of his mother, but working to being a proper substitute nonetheless. As such he grew close to her, enjoying her company.

Of course over the past few months he has found his eyes wander, explore her figure and admire her bust, her curves and more. Of course how could he not? he was a teenager, almost and adult with raging hormones and a drop dead gorgeous stepmother. It was every teenager's fantasy. And with her not saying qanything, or not even noticing he decided to continue, not minding it at all given his father was rarely around anymore.

Which brings him to today, his stomach growling and eager for food. And yet a good majority of the day his stepmother was gone, in the room all day. So with a grumble he made his way upstairs to her room to talk to her, see both what was up and what she wanted for dinner. Though when he stood in front of her open door he looked inside, his eyes glued to her form

Lorelei was indeed what one would call a 'gold digger'. The feelings for her husband that she harbored were not feelings typical of a wife. She cared for the old man, in a distant grandfatherly sort of way, but that was where it stopped. He seemed happy with that though. He was so wrapped up in his work he had no time or interest in sex in his spare time, plus the presence of Michael made things just a little bit difficult. His sexy wife was trophy enough, a symbol to those around them, they didn't need to know what did or did not go on in the bedroom...

Michael was certainly the wild card. She had grown fond of the boy, old enough to want his dick wet and old enough to know that his step-mother was off-limits. Yet his gazes wandered too often over her large breasts and rounded hips for him not to want her. It was too hard to hide his erection for her not to want him. She was sexually starved after all and he was a good looking boy. With her husband at work she had purposely stayed in their room all day in an attempt to lure her step son upstairs.

As she heard his footsteps she quickly shifted down into the bed and shut her eyes. The woman was so beautiful to see and it was almost impossible not to want her. Her perfect skin, her large breasts, her small waist and then the womanly curve of her hips. Those lips, that voice, her long curly blonde hair. She dripped sex. Especially with black lingerie hugging her tight frame, the breasts pulled up out of the cups and resting bare for her step-son to see. Her pert little nipples were hard and beckoning attention. Her thick thighs were spread on the bed, leaving her bare shaved pussy clear for him to see, it also was wet and ready.

Lorelei had a dependency on sleep pills, the bottle sat on the table nearest her. It was not unusual for her to pass out at random times and places. She hoped the sight of her body being revealed to him would be enough to give him some devious thoughts and if she was sleeping and thought he could get away with it, why not?

He looked at her, his sleeping stepmother as she laid out, blanket off and revealing every naughty part of her that seemed to ache for someones touch. His breathing shook and he simply stared, lost for words as his eyes simply loomed over the sexy woman as she lay practically naked on her bed. But when he noticed her sleeping pills he grinned a bit knowing just how deep of a sleep she was in whenever she took those pills. It took every ounce of him to fight the urge to pounce, to jump on her and indulge in his fantasy. but the boy couldn't help it, his body wanting her as she lay there, helpless to his desires.

As much as he wanted to fight it, to resist it, Michael gave in, unable to throw away this chance to indulge in her and not have her been any wiser to his assault. So as she lay there the teenager climbed onto her, having shed his clothes along the way. After all he didn't need them right now anyway. Once his was nude, his body hovering over her own, Michael took both hands, each gripping onto a breast as he massaged them, loving the feel of her flesh against him. His cock slowly began to harden, showing just how hung her was, standing at a good 9 inches when hard. Resting on her thighs, his cock resting agaisnt her clit when he leaned over, Michael slipped a nipple into his mouth, giving it a soft nibble.

He was in heaven, throwing reality away in the heat of the moment as he made his move on the older woman.

Lorelei's intent was devious and as he began to approach she had to fight the urge to smile. Was he actually going to touch her? Play with her breasts, or even better, finger her? She had never thought the boy would be ballsy enough to actually try fucking her, but as he climbed up onto the bed her excitement peaked. Was he actually going to do it?

Her breathing labored as he began to play with her breasts and the head of his cock came to rest against her sensitive clit. She wanted him to fuck her so damn badly, but she had to be careful not to scare him away at this point. She had daydreamed about her step-son for far too long, and the old man was starving her sexually. Her nipple in Michael's mouth was amazing, but she did her best just to stir ever-so slightly to keep up the appearance that she was asleep. Yet at the same time as she adjusted Lorelei was sure to open her legs just a little bit wider. She ached for him and for some release...

When she stirred and opened her legs Michael moved between them, still keeping his cock agaisnt her needy hole and the sensitive nub. With a breath he nibbled a bit more, enjoying the teasing of her nipples as his hands massaged her perky tits. Though after a few moments he let one hand work her breast and his mouth tend to the other. With his free hand Michael dove it down, grabbing his cock and rubbing it against her pussy, wanting to coat her rod in her juices. The fact that she was wet turned him on all the more, his breathing deep.

He ached for this, to be inside her, to claim such a luscious older woman. So with a smile he prod into her, testing the waters to see if she would wake as he did so."Mmmm F-fuck....I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna fuck you....my sexy stepmother..."He whispered to himself out loud. Unable to hold it back anymore and seeing her not react too much Michael finally pushed inside, feeling his cock open her up and let him within her depths.

It was so difficult to just lay there and act like nothing had happened when Michael was right there on top of her, about to plow into her and satisfy her. The more he played with her breasts the more she wanted him, especially with his cock so close to her entrance. She was literally throbbing to have him inside of her. She felt her own anticipation well up as he spoke in disbelief. Yes, he was about to fuck her!

And finally he did it. Finally his huge cock shoved into her little waiting pussy, wet with need and pulsating for his pleasure. He speared into her, hitting every fantastic nerve and lonely spot she had. She couldn't help but to moan audibly as her legs wrapped rightly around him, breaking the illusion of her being asleep. He had started this, he had tried to fuck the woman so she wouldn't know, it was their deep dark and dirty secret now.

"Oh God Michael, fuck me." She moaned deeply as her hips began to rock against him, she couldn't believe he was balls deep inside of her right now! "You're so big! Please! I need you!"

He groaned hard when he felt her tight walls grip him, Michael biting his lip to fight the urge to just plow her, impale her over and over on his shaft. But when her legs wrapped around him and her voice spoke his eyes widened, his body tensing up a bit."L-Lorelei..Y-you're awake...?"He asked with a shaky breath, his cock pulsing inside her, her legs keeping him almost balls deep inside her needy cunt.

Even with the shock he kept still, not showing any attempt to pull away. Her words rang through him, leaving him to wonder what was going on, she wanted him she wanted this. And yet he felt no shame as his hips now began to slowly roll and grind his cock agaisnt her walls."O-Ohhh fuck..Y-you're so tight....You're squeezing me..." He groaned, feeling her insides as he looked at her, seeing the lust and the desire on her face, she truly was a naughty woman and craved him, but even still he was lost for words, unable to think of anything to say, to understand why she wanted him.

Lorelei didn't acknowledge it, only groaned deeply as her step-son began to rock into her, obviously fueled by pleasure as well. She continued to grind up into him in time with his thrusts, and yes her tight pussy was squeezing him. "Your father... barely touches me." She breathed out deeply as her face grew wet with heat. She lifted a hand to her right breast and stimulated the nipple with a manicured hand as she looked up at her step-son.

"I won't tell, it'l be our secret." She whispered to him softly to try and comfort him. "Just plow into me baby, you don't have to worry about hurting me. Just use my body to pleasure yourself.." and then a thought occurred to her.

"Have you ever had sex with an older woman before...?"

He listened as she confessed that his father rarely touched her, denied this luscious woman the love and pleasure she obviously craved. With her movement and her body aching for him Michael began to thrust, slowly at first to adjust to the tightness of her, his breath deep. When she assured him of it being their secret he smiled."T-then if this is our secret...Then as Long as I get....to fuck you more and more..I'll do anything for you.."He told her before he leaned down, sucking on the breast and nipple she wasn't tending to as he bnow beagn spearing into her.

With a breath he pulled from her breasts, looking at her as he shook his head."Never...Haven't had sex with an older woman.or much of any woman for the matter..."He told her as he still pounds into her.

She smiled to herself as he admitted that he had never had sex with 'much of any woman'. "Well you're doing good!" She assured him with a deep gasp, struggling now to keep up with her step-son's thrusts. He was soothing a part of her that had been neglected for too long now. She wanted nothing more but to lose herself to their carnal desires and that was exactly what they were doing and it felt so good.

"Oh god, wait," She groaned deeply as she moved underneath him to reluctantly make his hard nine inch dick slip out. She did so in order to turn onto her hands and knees, large breasts now hanging down in front of her and ass and pussy clearly exposed to Michael.

"There. Take me Michael. Fuck me until you can't fuck me anymore, please. I need it so bad..."

He smiled at her praise, his cock throbbing as he moved into her, loving the tight confines of her wet hole. But when she pulled away from him he groaned, watching as she moved off his cock, only to shift to her hands and knees with her body on display for him. He stared at her as she spoke, begging him to take her, to ravage her needy hole. the boy wasn't much to deny her as she pleaded, his cock throbbing, still hard and ready to go.

so with a smile he mounted the woman, his hands reaching around to grip her tits, kneading them hs he kissed her neck. As she submit to him Michael was still lost in his fantasy, his cock pulsing wildly as he rammed into her once more, showing her cunt no mercy as he pounded away, lewd slaps filling the room as he crashed into her wet snatch."F-fucking tight!!"

"Oh god, Michael!!" She couldn't help but to cry out loudly as he mounted her and shoved him. He was showing no restraint now which was exactly what she was wanting. She wanted nothing more than to have the boy to take some control over her, fuck her senseless until he couldn't do it anymore and then return back to their normal routines. The sound of her wetness was evident in the air with every one of his deep thrusts. She couldn't help but to dig her fingers into the bed as she was ravaged and molested by her much younger step son.

"You're so big, oh! Make me cum all over your dick. Just fuck the hell out of me, Michael! Don't stop until you can't go anymore! Please! Take whatever you want from my body!"

He smiled as she spoke, loving how the woman was so dirty, begging swearing and pleading him to demolish her, to wreck her body with his lusts. His balls began to smack agaisnt her clit when he thrust, only serving to make the wet sounds louder as he hammered away at her greedy hole. He loved how she felt around him, how her mature pussy gripped him and sucked him in.

"Mmmm Lorelei...I'm gonna fuck you over and over....Mmm And your body is mine....to enjoy as I please..."He told her, not seeming to care as he took her, throwing caution to the wind as he went to town on her luscious form.

Lorelei wanted to be surprised by her step-son's words but she just couldn't force herself to, not when she was enjoying his cock so much, not when she needed it. Instead all she could do was moan and nod in agreement. "Yes!" She agreed loudly on a groan, "anything you want! I swear! Any time you want to get your dick wet my hole is yours!"

She yet again found rhythm with her step-son as she ground her hips into him with his each and every wild thrust. She could feel the heat clenching in her stomach, she could feel her wetness dripping now down the back of her thighs as he played with her large breasts.

It was about time. "Oh god, I'm going to cum...!" She warned him deeply as they continued their pace. "Michael! I'm going--- I'm going to cum!"

He smiled all the more when she agreed, loving how she submit to him, this older woman giving into him without a second thought. Either she really wanted him or she just needed to be fucked. ither way he hammered away into her hot snatch, loving how she gave in. When she warned of her incoming climax he began to spear harder, faster ad even deeper until his cock prodded into her womb, trying to force its way inside."Mmm yes...Cum for me...I want to feel it..."He assured her, glad his amny nights jerking off helped him to hold off his orgasm, one which would prove to be quite large.

"Oh God!" Lorelei writhed beneath Michael and groaned deeper as she felt the head of his cock prod against the entrance of her womb. It was like hitting her g-spot and provided a whole new sensation to the savage fuck. She loved it and it drove her even closer to her climax. "Michael!" She gasped for air as he fucked her, honestly unable to do anything else but focus on getting to that climax that she had been denied for so long.

"Yes! Aah, Michael!" She cried loudly as her head dropped backwards. Her cunt massaged his dick violently as she climaxed, releasing herself all over him. The older woman shook as she dropped her front half down into the bed and buried her head into a pillow, breathing deeply as she left her pussy around Michael's dick for him to finish, or to just bask in the glory of what had just happened..

He hugged her waist now, pulling her roughly into him as he thrust, loving how her insides gripped him, how they sought his seed as it ightened and sucked him in. the more she cried the more he growled and speared into her, forcing himself into her womb with a hard groan of pleasure. But when she came, the tightness, the convulsions were too much as he came, letting out a deep growl as he soon came, flooding her depths in his seed, unable to hiold it off as her mature hole broke him , in a good way anyhow.

When he came he laid on her, relaxing as he let his cock dump his load deep into her."Mmmm F-fuck....God I-I came so fucking hard....I-I love you...your body..."

Lorelei had to take a minute to center herself, to pull herself together. That had been so... sexy. She had been so blinded by lust and need... Her head turned to glance at Michael as he caught his breath and noted how much he loved her body. She smiled to him gently and carefully, finally, separated them so she could sit on the bed facing him.

"You're pretty well endowed down there..." She noted, giving him a compliment for a compliment and offering him a smile.

But back to reality. Back to business. "Now I think we both agree that your father can't know about this." She told him sternly. "We have to be careful with this. If he finds out it would be... just, the end of the world. Okay?"

He looked at her, smiling when she faced him, Michael licking his lip some. when she praised his size Michael smiled, glad she enjoyed him and thought highly of him, even when she shouldn't. When she began to explain how this had to be a secret he nodde."Of course Mother...I wouldn't tell anyone, or at least father...Afterall its his own fault for not giving you the attention and love you deserve...."

Lorelei smiled a bit to hear those words come out of Michael's mouth, she was glad to know the boy was on her side. "Good... good. Now... " she took a deep breath and stood from the bed all together now, fixing her lingerie so it was on her body correctly. "Do you want me to make you something to eat? You must be hungry..."

Michael stood as well, slowly slipping back into his clothes. It was business as usual now, Michael accepting that, knowing now she wanted him. So when she mentioned cooking he nodde.d"Yes please...That's what I originally came in here to ask you..But I couldn't just not take you"He teased as he followed her out of the room when she left.

"Well of course not." She teased the young boy with a smile. Vanity happened to be one of her strong suits. Lorelei fixed her hair and adjusted herself as they moved downstairs to the kitchen and once they arrived she set right to work cooking.

"You'll eat eggs." she informed him simply, bending shamelessly to take the pan out from the cabinent, blatantly displaying her ass to him.

"Are you satisfied Michael?" She asked as she stood, turning the stove on. "You're quite big.."

He smiled at the tease as he followed her into the kitchen, eager to see what she had in mind for food. After all, with the fun they just had his appetite was growing more now. But when she simply told him what he'll eat, Michael raised his brow some."What do you mean by that?"He asked, a bit confused by what she told him, not saying much about her praise to his size.

Back
Top Bottom