Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Knight

winx

Supernova
Not sure how many have seen this one as it's more on the girly side but has anyone ever seen or read Vampire knight

832288296_846547.gif

I've read a chunk of the manga and I've seen all of the first season. So, I still need to watch season 2...however, I know enough--just because--of what happens anyway. But, I still plan to watch it just to more or less complete it. It's this series that got me into listening to Kanon Wakeshima. She is brilliant!!!!!!! I adore her music completely.

darkangel76 said:
I've read a chunk of the manga and I've seen all of the first season. So, I still need to watch season 2...however, I know enough--just because--of what happens anyway. But, I still plan to watch it just to more or less complete it. It's this series that got me into listening to Kanon Wakeshima. She is brilliant!!!!!!! I adore her music completely.

I have only read part of the first one. Seen seaons 1 &2. With what I was of season 3 the first episode was the ending of season 2

Seen/read the entire thing. It's.......one of my favorites - though I don't really agree with the exact ending of the anime - I still love it!

Really? A new one as in from the beginning and just revamping the entire thing? Why, I wonder. I haven't read all the manga. So I'm not sure as to how much the anime deviated (or didn't). If it did, I can get it. If not, then I'm curious. Also, I've now seen the entire anime. XD

I watched it all and I liked it! I perfer the manga ending much better than Anime, I love Zero, Aido, Rima and Shiki <3

Back
Top Bottom