Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A deeper connection [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

oyzar

Meteorite
Introduction

Hello ladies! :) I've been playing here for a while, but this is my first request thread. Mostly I've been able to find the games I have been looking for by checking out the other request threads, but now I have a specific request that I hope someone would like to play with me. I am looking to play a male character against a female character.

Detail
I am a pretty literate player that write between one and five paragraphs depending on how much my partner gives me. I love adding details to the play, not just including the actions of the characters and their surroundings. This makes the game feel more immersive. This means to include information about the five senses, hearing, sight, touch, smell and taste as well as emotions and thoughts of the characters. I hope that you will be able to do the same.

Craving
So, what I am craving is not so much an full plot as it is an idea. I want to play a game where the character are able to connect on a different level than what is possible in normal society. This could mean sharing emotions, sensations, thoughts or all of them. I think the idea is extremely attractive as the characters are able to respond to each other much better than would be possible without such an ability and also able to experience higher levels of pleasure. What makes this ability possible is not set in stone though. It could be magic or maybe some sort of soul-bond like what appears in some werewolf stories. Naturally there will be some fantastic elements, but I can see this a variety of different settings: High fantasy, Low Fantasy, Modern Supernatural or even Sci-Fi.

Preferences
What about the things I can play or my likes and dislikes? I can play strictly dominant character, switches or partake in equal relationships. I only have one thing I absolutely won't do in a play and that is castration or other forms of serious genital mutilation. That doesn't mean I am looking to include the most brutal things in every play I participate in though. I love variety. Some story might be sweet vanilla, while the next play I participate in is the stuff out of nightmares. That said there are some kinks I like more than others. As already mentioned I like detailed descriptions. This especially counts for sex scenes where I want to know the sensations and emotions of the characters. Impregnation and everything leading up to it is another favorite of mine, and while it isn't strictly necessary to include in every play, I like it when it's there.

Hopefully someone will be interested and contact me despite the brevity of this thread. When you do so, please do so by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom