Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoga Twist (thenamelessone x celebstars)

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
In effort to pay his way through college, Adam had stumbled onto a seemingly fool-proof way of earning money. He would pose as a master yoga instructor, targeting mostly older, stay-at-home wives and mothers. Initially, he'd had no idea the sort of success he would fall in to, and quickly found that many of the women had also been rather sexually frustrated. Not only was he being paid to gawk and grope at these vivacious housewives while their husbands were off at work, but in many cases, he found himself getting much and more.

His craziest encounter had been with a wife and her young daughter. Having never made mention of her kid, Adam had found it quite the surprise when the young fifteen year old waltzed down the stairs from her bedroom dressed in a rather revealing pair of black booty shorts and matching sports bra, while he was busy getting himself balls deep inside her mother from behind. "That's good, Mrs. Harrow, stretch your back just like that." He remembered saying as the young teen came over towards them, wordless as she dropped onto her back against the wooden floor and slipped her way between Adam's legs to lick and suck on his balls while his cock worked in and out of her mother. The three fucked for hours after that, and Adam had nearly been caught when Mrs. Harrow's husband came home early.

Adam grew hard at the thought as he recalled his former sexcapade while preparing for his next 'client'. As far as he knew, she was a woman in her mid 30s, married for nearly 13 years, and very lonely during the day. What he didn't know, was how well he had already known her, and once she had revealed her address to him in their arrangement, Adam's eyes grew wide in sudden realization. Aunt Diana? He thought to himself. No. There's no way it's her. It can't be. ...but what if it is? A grin of devilish intent spread across his lips as Adam formulated a plan for what was to come. He'd decided that he would go through with it, more curious than anything.

Once he readied himself by dressing in a pair of loose fit sweats with a pair of shorts on underneath, Adam threw on a t shirt and sneakers before grabbing his bag and heading for the car. After packing his things in, he headed off down the road and towards his aunt's house. All the while, he thought about her and all of the positions he would have her in, and by the time he'd made it, he'd nearly driven himself mad with desire. He prepared himself a moment, then got out, grabbed his bag, and walked up to the front door to ring the doorbell.

Diana had a stable life, a loving husband, but something was missing. She was always tending to the house, being a stay at home wife might have been appealing to some, no work, being able to do what you wanted, but for her, it gave her no independence, she felt trapped within the four walls of her home.

One day, whilst having friends over, they mentioned how they had been doing some yoga with an an attractive younger male who came to their homes and taught them how to stretch. They told how he was always flirting and just made them feel wanted. It was all harmless fun they said, making Diana seem a little bit more comfortable with the idea.

Dropping his number to her, they left, and then began the chain of events which would lead to present day.

After some messages being sent back and forth to a number she didn't recognize, given that it was Adam's 'work' phone. Diana text him her address and waited for him to arrive. Wearing her slim dark blue t-shirt and tight yoga pants which showed her delicious looking ass, she set out some of the equipment she had bought.

Once the doorbell had rang, she walked over to the door, opened it and looked surprised. "Adam? What are you doing here? I have someone coming over. Now isn't a good time." She said.

"Aunt Diana!" He said as he greeted his surprised aunt with a warm smile and a firm embrace. "Surprise, surprise. I bet you weren't expecting to see me, were you?" He chuckled into her ear as he wrapped his arms around her figure to pull her close. With his bag still in his right hand, it swung around as he hugged her, knocking right into her firm ass. The palm of his other hand rest snug along her waist just above her plump, toned backside, and he rubbed her gently as the two stood welcoming each other much longer than any pair of relatives should.

Her large breasts pressed against his own toned chest, and it was in that moment that Adam had truly felt the work Diana had been putting in to her body. Being a runner himself, Adam admired his aunt's slim, yet toned figure, and started to question why it was that his uncle had been so neglectful of such a hot piece of ass. He took in her smell as they hugged at the doorway, and as he squeezed her tight, he swore he had felt his aunt give way by pushing her perfect camel toe against his now semi-hard bulge.

"It's good to see you, aunt Diana." He said as he finally pulled away from their increasingly intimate embrace and stepping inside as he continued. "Believe me... I was just as surprised when you sent me your address." He looked around the living room, examining the new hardwood floor where carpet had once been. "This where you work out that fantastic body of yours?" He asked teasingly, turning to fix his gaze onto his aunt as he undressed her with his eyes. "Not bad... not bad at all. But don't tell my uncle Brian I said that." He chuckled, shooting her a wink before setting his bag down against the floor near the couch.

It had been nearly half a year since Adam had seen his aunt last, and he had to admit that the body she now sported was quite the package. Though he'd never tell anyone else, especially not his own uncle, but if given the chance, he would without hesitation tear into his aunt Diana's body like a man possessed by lust. It was then he began to imagine all the ways he might take her, and as she stood in front of him, hand on her hip in a tempt to look as presentable as possible, Adam took and seat against the arm of the couch as he bent her over that same arm in his mind. He had her with her clothes on just as she was, laid out over the arm with her plump ass up in the air. With one hand holding her arms behind her back and forcing her heavy chest into the cushions, he imagined working his other arm at her yoga pants. Once he had them down just below her bubble butt, he would then grab his hard length and shove it straight up her aching, wet cunt.

Adam had to shake himself back to reality when he realized he had been staring too long, and now his aunt had begun to look at him with a strange curiosity. "Well, then." He said abruptly as he clapped his hands together. "What do you say we get started. That sound like fun, aunt Diana?" He let a smirk shoot across his face as he teased, "Now I'll finally get to see how flexible you really are."

Feeling his warm embrace, she put her arms around him and hugged him rather confusingly, still a little shocked that he was the one who would be doing the yoga with her.

Diana hadn't seen Adam in a while, and she really didn't recognize the young man with his confidence. When he walked in to the home, she closed the door behind her and walked in to the living room where he was and placed her hands on her hips. She had no idea he was undressing her with his eyes, she also had no idea that her yoga pants were revealing the shape of her pussy, giving her a camel toe.

Remembering what her friends had said, Diana was a little concerned as she could see him flirting with her. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea" she responded, scratching the back of her head with her long brown hair tied up in to a bun.

Walking closer to him, she seemed nervous, "I'll still pay you for coming out here, how much do you charge?" Now going in to the kitchen, leaving him by himself in the living room, she was rummaging through her bag to get her purse.

Coming back in with the little black leather bag in her palm, she had cash on her. "How much do the others pay you?"

Adam couldn't help but chuckle lightly as his aunt scurried back into the living room from the kitchen, all set to pay him for a job he hadn't even begun. "Whoa, whoa. Aunt Diana. It's okay." He said with an apparent smile. "Normally, I don't ask to be paid until after I'm done. And even then, I usually ask what they feel is a fair price." He then added with a bit of a smirk, "which is usually quite generous, if I'm being honest."

"Now then," Adam went on as he got to his feet and made for his bag, unzipping it and retrieving his mat as he spoke. "Since you're family, and you say your friends speak so highly of me, I'm gonna offer my first lesson to you free of charge. How's that sound?" He was rising from his knees by now, the mat rolled out and ready to go as his eyes fixed upward to meet her own. "Just don't go expecting any freebies each lesson after that, alright?" He grinned teasingly.

"What do ya say, aunt Diana? How about you put away your purse and your money, and come stand over here in front of me so we can get started." He waved his hand in a forward spinning motion, inviting her towards him as he smiled warmly.

There was a bar in the living room, nothing fancy, just a corner which they kept their alcohol and booze in. Leaving the purse on the counter, Diana gave him his first view of her plump ass in those super tight pants. Her flesh folded nicely over the pants, allowing her full cheeks to be seen as well as the gap between her legs, showing off the warm of her pussy in very thin panties.

"Don't tell your Uncle about any of this will you? I know you said the first lesson is free, but if he found out I was wasting money on this all hell would break loose" she notified her nephew, walking towards him, her sneakers landing on the mat he had just rolled out.

"I didn't know you were a trained yoga instructor, your mother didn't mention it when I last saw her, neither did you when I saw you a couple of months ago. You have only just taken this up?"

""Don't worry, aunt Diana." Adam said as the vision of her juicy booty bounced through his mind while she made her way towards him. "Your secret's safe with me. Besides. If he found out it was me who was giving you these private lessons, it might actually kill him." He chuckled as he made a light attempt at a darker joke. "And if you decide you liked your first session, well... then maybe we can work something out where I tutor you for free in my spare time?"

Adam then placed his hands gently against both sides of his aunt's waist, resting his fingertips along her curvy, toned figure as she stood before him. He relished in the moment at the touch of intimacy he was feeling between the two, and found himself quickly growing excited. "Truth be told, I haven't been doing this for long." He spoke casually into her ear as his hot breathe hit the back of her neck while he held her still. "But it's helped me meet quite a few women, I have to admit. Some more hands on than others, if you know what I mean." He chuckled as he ran his fingertips up her waist and back down again.

"Now. What I need you to do first is to control your breathing. You're getting all worked up, aunt Diana. I can feel it all over you." He spoke in a more serious tone, putting on the act of teacher as he really had been using it just as an excuse to touch her. "I want you to breathe in. Slowly now. Inhale. Good, good. Now hold it. There. You feel that, aunt Diana? Right there." He reached his right hand around to place his palm firmly atop her flat tummy. As Adam pressed his fingertips into his aunt's stomach, he felt how toned her abs were as she held in her breath. "Now, exhale. Slooooooowly." He spoke softly as he pressed the air out of her with his fingertips, and the force had sent her teetering lightly backwards as her plump backside nudged into his groin. "There. Now doesn't that already feel so much better, aunt Diana?"

Standing on the mat, in front of her nephew, Diana lifted her hands out, stretched her arms sideways and exposed her sides and stomach. She watched him, talking and listening before he mentioned her breathing. Feeling him go behind her, she stood up, back straight and began to breath slowly and reassuringly.

"I do feel a little better, more relaxed" she pointed out, not making any note of his hands on her waist and flat stomach.

Once the breathing exercise was finished, she lowered her arms back down to her side. The windows in front of her gave her a perfect view of the gravel and cars parked outside. Behind her was another set, this allowing her to gaze in to the yard which was full of lush green grass.

"So what is the next step?"

"Next is we test out your flexibility a little bit." He said as he kept his hands firmly against her waist, only moving his right just enough to reposition itself back along her hip. "Now that you're all relaxed, you'll be able to bend better. So what I want you to do is, with your feet together as they are now, bend forward and reach for the floor, but before you do, I want you to take in a deep breath, okay?"

Adam took a moment to stare out of the front window a moment. His aunt's gaze had caught his attention, and soon he found himself examining how exposed they were while he taught his aunt 'yoga'. Just as he was about to speak up, however, his attention was quickly averted back to his aunt, who had now begun to bend over in front of him.

With his hands loosening their hold against his aunt's waist to allow her more freedom of movement, he guided her through the process of stretching out their muscles, watching intently as she bent forward. "Go down as faaaar as you can go, aunt Diana. That's good. See if you can grab hold of your ankles." He encouraged her on, and the further forward she bent, the more pronounced her luscious ass became as it popped out and pressed back into his crotch. "Oh..." he muttered at the sudden touch of his aunt's ass against his groin, and wondered if she had felt it, too.

Back
Top Bottom