Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

"Well, I would be honored if I were the first man to see you in all your nude glory." He waded out of the water and sat down on her clothes, preventing her from getting to them.

She grumbled, crossing her arms angrily. "I'm surprised that you would do something so immature. I really don't think it's worth all this trouble just to see me naked. It's not that remarkable." She waded out of the water, her arms crossed over her breasts. "Are you happy now?" She stood in ankle-deep water now, the sunlight making the drops that clung to her body glimmer like diamonds. Her breasts were covered by her arms, but they tapered down into a soft, curving waist. Her hips were wide, but not overly so, and her legs were long for her height, with strong, yet feminine muscles.

"Immature? Why do you think this is immature? I am merely trying to help you let go of these bonds you call clothes..." Zayle said, looking over her body. He found her very beautiful, more than she gave herself credit for, but was a little disappointed that he could not see all of her breasts. He looked to her crotch to see if her slit was visible to him.

She watched his gaze trail over her body, and felt like a mouse under a cat's hungry gaze. Feeling more than physically naked before him, she moved her hands from her breasts to her lower reigons. Her breasts weren't remarkable in size, but they fit her proportions, her nipples two perfect little rosebuds.

"Hey, you are very good looking...fantastic, in fact." Zayle smiled as he got up to his feet, walking over to her as he looked over her now exposed breasts. "You should be proud of your body, proud of the body God Himself gave you."

Caoimhe blushed. "Thank you..." She waded back into the water, suddenly cold. Her skin prickled, little bumps springing up all over her pale body. "It's rather cold...might I have my clothes back now...?"

"Well, if you want to..." Zayle said, frowning slightly. "But there is something fun we can do with your clothes off...if you want to..." He smirked at her, tilting his head to one side.

She swallowed the lump of nervousness forming in the back of her throat. "What do you mean?" She glanced down at his member once more, shivering, but not from the cold.

Zayle walked over to her and put his obsidian-colored hands on her breasts, kneading them gently. "Well, for example...how does this feel?"

Caoimhe gasped softly, glancing down at his hands against her skin. The Image reminded her of the moon against the night sky, her pale ivory skin seeming to glow against his. Obsidian against ivory. His hands set her body to shivering, sending a shudder up her spine. "Th-that feels..." She didn't have a word to describe it. "Mmm." She sighed softly, leaning into his touch.

Zayle continued to knead her breasts for a little while before speaking, his voice almost a whisper. "That...is merely the tip of the iceberg..." He let go of one of her breasts and lowered his head to her chest. Extending his tongue to roll over her chest, teasing the nipple with it.

Her legs wobbled, splashing water up onto her heated skin and causing her to gasp once more. Her slender hands groped for something to help her regain balance, and she found his shoulders, gripping them tightly. Eyes squeezed shut, she bit her lip to hold back a quiet moan.

Zayle lifted his head back up after licking her breast. "If this is making you too uncomfortable, tell me to stop." He looked to her body submerged in the water. "Can I take you out of the water for a bit? I would like to see your flower..."

Caoimhe frowned, wishing he hadn't stopped. Blushing, she tried to find a reason to tell him no, but could find none, her mind clouded and spinning with pleasure. Her nipples had hardened under his touch, and when he stopped his slow torture the air seemed freezing cold, her body urging her to answer him. Words wouldn't come, so she simply nodded.

He gently led her by the hand out of the water and looked down at her slit, remembering that humans would normally have pubic hair. "Ahh...lovely..." He smiled and slid his index finger along her crotch from the bottom up, rubbing it teasingly. "And how does this feel?"

Caoimhe shuddered, her knees weak. "That's wonderful..." Her voice was a soft mewl, the words barely audible past her gasping breath. She'd never throught that there was anything remarkable about that part of her, but he seemed to think it was attractive, and he was creating feelings she'd never known possible.

"I had a feeling you might like this..." Zayle said quietly. He began to slip his finger inside of her slit, but he feared he might burst her hymen that way. He wanted to do it another way, if she let him. "Caoimhe, tell me...would you want to give me the gift of your virginity?"

She moaned, her legs so weak she could barely stand on her own. "I..." She could think of no reason why she shouldn't. Her whole life had already been turned upside down, and he was now her only companion. "Yes."

"Well then..." A smile slowly crossed Zayle's face. "Your first time should be special. How do you want to remember it? Surely you don't want to remember being in the middle of nowhere, do you?"

Caoimhe frowned, wishing he would continue what he was doing. "I don't know...what would be special?" She had no home, and no real destination. Her life was in turmoil, and she had no idea where it was going from here.

"Perhaps you would want it to be in a large comfortable bed lit by candlelight with rose petals scattered over the sheets?" Zayle said with a shrug. "That would be memorable, would it not?"

Caoimhe blushed. "Aye, that would be memorable. But where on earth would we find all of those things? I don't have a home with a big bed to go to."

"We could return to my place, and I could make arrangements." He said. "If you want to wait until we get there."

She had to fight not to pout. His touch felt wonderful, she didn't want it to stop. "I suppose..." She wasn't sure what else to say. She didn't think she could walk around feeling like this for very long. She felt fidgety and overheated, her body urging him to continue his exploring.

Back
Top Bottom