Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

"Well, I would say that you have just answered your own question..." The drow responded, his breathing getting a bit heavier as he felt Raelin's warm slit against his sensitive, erect penis. Now that they were within his reach, he reached out with one hand to grab one of her breasts, squeezing it softly.

Raelin smirked, enjoying herself thoroughly. She continued to allow only the tip to stroke her slit for a few more moments, then quickly thrust her hips downward, taking all of him in an instant. She moaned softly, biting her lip as she slowly pulled herself back off of him, ready to repeat the rough motion.

Zayle gasped at her motion, his member throbbing needily as she teased him. Her rhythm was a bit unusual to him, however.

Raelin laughed, her hands finding his shoulders and holding them tightly for support. "I suppose this is a bit too slow. Would you care to speed things up?" She smirked, rocking her hips against his softly, teasingly.

"Yes...faster please..." Zayle said, his vocabulary seeming to diminish in proportion to his sexual arousal. He looked to her hands on his shoulders.

She chuckled, quite pleased with the effect that she had on him. She sped up, deciding to go easy on him tonight. Perhaps some other time she would tease him until he burst. But she was too aroused to waste time toying with him. She would give him what they both wanted desperately.

Even though she was giving her all, Zayle felt like he could hardly hold back his orgasm, due to her prior teasing. He tried to stave it off with his willpower so that she would have the satisfaction of coming first.

Raelin moaned, arching her back. She was close to her climax, her hips rocking wildly against his as instinct took over. Every lean muscle in her body was strung tight like a bowstring, tensed as she pressed past the edge.

Zayle let out a deep moan, and finally came with her. He poured his seed into her as he had been desiring to do, and gripped onto her tightly as he was entranced in a euphoria of pleasure and bliss.

She leaned against him, breathing heavily. When her chest stopped heaving she let out a breathless laugh. "Well, that was more fun than I've had in a while." She sighed contentedly before looking sheepishly up at him. "I suppose I'm going to have to stay here tonight. Caoimhe is occupying the spare bed at Dain's shop, and I don't think I have the energy to go find a place outside of the city." She would occasionally slip out of the city as a wolf and make herself a den somewhere nearby, but the weather was beginning to cool, and she was exhausted from the long day and their bout of sexual play.

"I am glad to hear it." Zayle said, then listened to Raelin saying that she would need to stay here. "That is fine with me. You are my guest, after all." He looked over to his bed, big enough for two people, but he didn't get up. He would wait for Raelin to get off of him when he wanted to. "If you ever want to do this again, I would like to try out your other doable forms."

Raelin laughed, cocking an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She slowly slid off of him, stretching as her feet touched the floor. She glanced at the bed, her tired body eager to relax.

"You are a shapeshifter. You could take on any beautiful form I desire." Zayle suggested. He lead her over to the bed.

"Am I not attractive enough?" She asked archly, sitting down on the bed and crossing her legs. Her foot was tapping softly, as if she were impatiently awaiting his answer. She shook her head with a light laugh. "I suppose it might be interesting to try a different form. Perhaps tomorrow..."

"You are VERY attractive, my lady! That is, if shapeshifters even have a true gender." Zayle said. "With you, I could sleep with every woman in the world!" He chuckled and sat down on the other side of the bed.

She laughed, wavin her hand in dismissal at his compliment. "Yes, I am a woman. Shifters can only change how they look, not who they are. And I hope that one woman will be enough, because I cannot change my appearance that often." With a sigh she laid back and closed her eyes. "Let's get some sleep."

Zayle nodded. "Very well." He lay down beside her on the bed and pulled the covers over both of them. "I had a good time."

She rolled onto her side facing him, smiling contentedly. "Me too. Mayhaps we'll try something different tomorrow." She grinned mischeviously. "Goodnight." With a cat-like stretch and a long suffering yawn her eyes drifted closed.

After a good night's sleep, Dain was up early mixing potions as usual. Zayle, however, didn't wake up before Raelin did; he may have been worn out by her.

Caoimhe's eyes fluttered open, she let loose a wide yawn and stretched. Sitting up in bed, she rubbed at her eyes groggily before running a hand through her hair. After she was mostly awake she stood and slipped her shift over her head, tossing it onto the bed and glancing around the room for her dress.

Raelin woke up just as she did every morning, but when she glanced over at Zayle, she couldn't resist curling up beside him and dozing back off. She worked hard, and she'd taken care of Caoimhe yesterday. Dain could handle her for one day. After all, she was only one simpering girl.

(If Caoimhe took off her shift, what is she left wearing?)

Dain happened to come upstairs to where Caoimhe was about a moment after she slipped off her shift. He seemed to be looking for something. "Good morning!" He said cheerily.

Zayle slowly awakened to see that Raelin was still laying beside him. "Huh...you're not up yet..." He mumbled.

(That would leave her naked. Lol. She's looking for her dress.)

Caoimhe blushed, turning her back to Dain. It seemed silly to do so, he saw naked women every day, but she found herself still rather uncomfortable with the blatant nudity. "Good morning...have you seen my dress? I thought I had laid it right here..."

Raelin groaned groggily. "I'm still sleeping...Dain can do without me for one morning."

"Your dress? Oh, it wasn't looking to clean, so I sent it to be cleaned." Dain said, pulling some ingredients off of a shelf in the room. "There's no need for clothing while you're here, Caoimhe."

Caoimhe blushed, wheeling around to face him, her arms crossed over her chest. "Oh...I...I'm not quite used to being naked in public." She glanced around the room desperately for something, anything to cover herself with. There was nothing. Damn.

As Caoimhe covered her chest, Dain glanced down to her crotch, wondering if she minded that part being seen. "That's okay. You can just stay in here, then."

Zayle sat up in bed to realize that he had morning wood, and wondered if Raelin had noticed it. "Oh..."

Back
Top Bottom