Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you hear my whispers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Nothings

Planetoid
Greetings

Thanks for taking the time to give my request thread a peek. I'm a 24 year old bisexual female with a desire to play the submissive roles. I personally have no preference as to what gender my roleplay partners are, or if they enjoy crossplaying. I'm here for fun stories, plot drama, and obviously some smut. ;3

I enjoy all sorts of themes be they sci-fi thrillers, a loving couple torn asunder, or a kidnapped student forced into the sex trade. Blackmail, arranged marriages, and even medieval themes are all welcome in my book! Also, working together with my partner to develop a story is important to me. I do not expect my dominant partner to design every twist and turn our story takes.

When a story focuses more on the dom/sub relationship development, playing a willing submissive that is learning how to properly please her dom is more interesting to me than a resistant sub. I've played unwilling subs before and almost every time they end up developing an attraction to their punishments and enjoying the treatment they receive. If you prefer a character that kicks, screams and fights every time, I won't be able to offer that.

I love:
Paragraph format posts. (My shortest posts are around 300 words, but can increase to match my partner's.)
Third Person point of view.
Posting in threads. (If you value privacy I can understand that. I am willing to RP over PMs and e-mail.)
Playing submissive characters.
Warning you when I'll be out of town or unable to post.
Working together to make interesting stories.

Kinks
I'll do my best to get my f-list in line, but in general I tend to avoid any scat, watersports, or vore.

Pairings
These will serve as general interests until I can add something more substantial. All of these pairs can be FxF or FxM, as I prefer to play females. My desired roles will be pink.
Boss/Secretary
Teacher/Student
Student or Teacher/Secret Admirer
Father/Daughter
Sibling/Sibling
Prince/Princess
By no means are these the only types of roles I will play. If you have an idea or plot that you think would mesh well with my own tastes, I'd love to hear about it.

Recent Developments
I'm not sure why but I've grown rather keen on trying something with tentacles. If it's some vague tentacle monster or an odd science project gone awry, I'm not quite sure. If you're interested in something like that, send me a PM. We can figure it out.

I'm almost always in the mood to play a sub to a power-hungry and controlling dom. Do you have any ideas to spice it up? ;3

If anything here I've said looks like fun, please feel free to send me a PM! I'm sure we can work together to find a plot that intrigues us both.

Hi there, I like your request thread, and would be interested in playing the boss character to your secretary. If you're interested in talking about character and setting, get back. All the best.

Sadly I don't play in threads. If that ever isn't an issue, hit me up hun, I'm sure we could work out an interesting story. For the time being, have a free bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom