Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The danger of desire (Celebstars)

Askeladd

Star
Another day at work or at least that's what most people would be dealing with today, that could not be said for Tony and the reason for that was that Tony along with the crew he was working for had been the lucky son of a bitches to get the job at a celebrity's house. When they had been told originally they had all given a little mock cheer as if it should mean anything to them, true the money would be good as always but it's not like they were going to be partying with the celeb or taking selfies together so they weren't really interested in who it was. Well that wasn't exactly true for Tony when he saw who the celebrity was, Sofia Vergara a woman he had fantasized about who knows how many times when he was a teenager which wasn't all that surprising. During the week that they had been working on the addition to her home, some kind of pool/sauna combo or something like that, he had been constantly aroused because he caught glimpses of Sofia all the time. He didn't go looking for her per se but when he did see her he couldn't pull his eyes away from her, he would have given anything to have her all to himself and that thought made his pants tighten uncomfortably every time she came around, he knew she was married but that didn't mean a damn thing to him it was just noise in the background.

He tried to make sure that Sofia never saw that hungry want in his eyes but he felt like she had seen his gaze lingering on her more than once and he worried that she would say something to his boss getting him in trouble yet that never happened it would seem. Today he hadn't seen her while they were working on laying down the rest of the concrete pad, this would be the last load to set down and then it was just letting it cure so they could build on the pad when it was ready. It was pretty hot out so they had worked up a pretty good sweat, his white shirt wet around the neck as he had splashed some water on there to cool off a bit and it mixed with his sweat. He was leaning against the pillar on the side of her home watching the others smoothing the concrete they had just poured to make it all nice for her, he used the back of his hand to wipe the sweat from his brow using the shade of the pillar to get at least some relief from the heat. "After this we are done for the day boys" their supervisor Ted called out to them, there was a feeling of relief seeing as they were glad to be out of the heat for any reason at this point.

Sofia was inside the luxurious home which was bought with her fortune from her TV work. Her husband wanted to buy it instead but she was a stubborn woman, wanting to provide something for them both.

As years went by, the marriage wasn't something she had thought it would be, her husband traveled a lot, a hell of a lot, most of the time Sofia was around her family and friends or on her own. Today was the latter, she was laying on her bed watching some TV despite it being a hot day out.

Suddenly, the TV went out, no picture, no signal, just a fuzzy screen. Wearing a black tank top, which matched the color of her hair, a light rag was tied around her waist, covering all of her legs in a flowering pattern. She had picked it up from her recent holiday to the tropical islands.

Hearing the men downstairs, she got up and made her way outside the backdoor. "Hey, I know your nearly done, does anyone know how to fix a TV? I'm completely clueless with these type of things. You would be doing me a big favor. I'd pay you extra."

Tony was just getting ready to leave with the rest of the guys when Sofia came out of her house to ask if any of them knew how to fix a tv, Tony didn't have the fastest reaction that was Joe who was already raising his hand to show that he had the knowledge to fix the tv. Tony suddenly jabbed his hand forward pushing Joe right in the ribs making him double over slightly, luckily he did it quick and used Joe's body to hide what he did so it shouldn't be too noticeable, while Joe was trying to get his breath back Tony stepped forward with an eager smile on his face. "I think I can help, what happened exactly?" he asked as if he actually cared, just being around her was enough for him though he was certain he'd give one of his hands if the other was allowed to touch that perfect body of hers. His eyes looking over her body unable to resist doing so as always, "my tv goes out occasionally so I might have a few tricks that can get you back to watching your shows" he said in a somewhat confident tone as his eyes finally came up to hers, it was obvious he was looking and he scolded himself for being so obvious but it was hard to not look at her especially in person rather than on a screen.

"Is your friend OK?" Sofia asked in her accent, looking at Joe who seemed to be out of breath. Pointing at the man with her black painted nails she listened to Tony as he described what had gone on with his TV. "Good, you can help me then. Take your shoes off outside, I don't want any dirt inside the house" she insisted, walking barefoot along the tiled kitchen floor before heading in to the living room. Turning around, heading up the stairs, she would lead the man through the landing up top past a bathroom and a spare bedroom towards her own.

The room she slept in was quite something, the bed was larger, very large and the canopy had curtains hanging from it, allowing the person laying to have some privacy if they wished. A large 50 inch TV was on the wall, it's picture fuzzy and disturbing, well at least to her.

"Can you fix it for me?" She asked, noticing the way he eyed her. Rolling her eyes, Sofia walked in to the on-suite bathroom.

(Apologies for the wait.)

Tony waved his hand over his shoulder at Joe while smiling at Sofia "yea yea he's fine he just needs to catch his breath" he said as if he had done nothing, he stopped to slip his shoes off as she had said to do so. The tile feeling cool on his sock covered feet before he followed after her, his attention was not focused on the house and it's impressiveness instead his eyes were focused on the impressiveness of her ass as he watched it with every step that she took, he caught himself in the process of reaching towards it like he was going to grab at it which would probably caused a few problems. When they got in there he switched his attention to the tv itself looking over it he shrugged "not sure yet give me a minute" he said casually as he grabbed up the remote, he switched through the settings to see if that changed anything first but that did not seem to be a problem so he walked over to the wall to check the back, after checking the colored cords he switched over to the main cable. "Oh it's pretty simple your main cable came loose is all" he spoke up to her as he began to tighten the main cable back up and as he would do so the screen would become clearer and clearer, he stepped back to look at the screen "don't even need to give me anything extra that wasn't any trouble at all, if your husband had been here I'm sure he could have done it just as easily".

Stepping on to the bed, she laid down on it, hand supporting her head and watching him get to work on the TV. Having a glass of wine up on the bedside cabinet, she stretched out her free arm and grasped it, before slowly sipping it. "I am so stupid with these type of things, I can't even change a light bulb, I am pretty useless." Sofia said, her curves on show with the way she was laying and drinking her wine.

With in a few minutes, she saw the TV slowly come back to her before a quick sudden picture came on to the screen and her program was restored. "Thank you" was her response, before hearing him mention about not giving him anything extra. "I didn't plan on it."

There was a little tension in the air now, she felt a bit awkward with him.

Back
Top Bottom