Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ivy's Journal [open for comments]

PoisonIvy

Moon
Hey everyone,

So I finally wanted to start this journal since everyone I know here basically has one themselves too. It also gives me a perspective on how people are here so I thought I should share my life story too. This will be a strictly a journal to talk about my day to day events. Feel free to make comments and share whatever you like here.

Well my day started of great with my boss telling me that I have very little work left for the week and that I only have to come in for half of a day tomorrow. For lunch I went against my gut call on trying this Indian place I had a bad experience with a few weeks ago. I was only more disappointed by how the value of the place has went down. $9 I won't get back. That place is officially on my black list. I have finally decided to push myself to learn new computer languages and use them to my benefit. I got some books on HTML and javascript and will be practicing them during summer.

As for bluemoon, I just replied everyone's PM back and I'm starting to organize my inbox since it's so cluttered. with so many different roleplays. It's very unorganized and truly holds me back from responding faster. I'm also very much looking forward to bringing all my roleplays to threads moving forward from this point. I'm very ambitious of this, hopefully I actually do get to finish it by tonight. On a second note, I have decided to open a tumblr blog where I will upload character bios and pictures to use in roleplays. It should be up and running by end of next week!

Video of the Day!

I'll upload video of the day, I find so many new fascinating videos every day so I will share that with you also. Today's video is about a how the people in a basecamp in Mount Everest felt the 7.9 EarthQuake and then the Avalanche that came afterwards. Lot's of 'Fucks' were given in the video.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JC_wIWUC2U[/video]

okay, I'm starting to get back to all my friends now. sorry I have been MIA the last four days. need a break from here. Plus, I really need to be in the mood to dish out good replies. I'm home all day today sending our replies and playing GTA 5.

I also youtube some great videos that I would share but most were really long so I posted this really small clip. [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIuzzme1as[/video]

Let's all enjoy this blissful summer weather!

I got called in at work today and It was basically boring cause I had nothing to do but sit on my butt and I forgot to bring a book or my ipad to watch netflix on :( I'm not allowed to stay on bluemoon for too long at work cause It's not work time and the boss will see it. I finally did the coding for my tumblr blogs which I will post them here once they are done with. I'm doing a few blogs, one is strictly for characters. One is for sexual gifs, and lastly one is for plots. I haven't decided whether I'm interested in doing more. but I will share them here next Monday or Tuesday and you guys can tell me what you all think. So far I have been fairly inconsistent with my journals but I plan to get better with them as the days go by. Anyways, to those who are reading, work is still in progress, can't wait for the start of next week.

I just want to say love the name, avatar, and the signature. Every time I see your name, I think about that oldies song Poison Ivy and the character from Batman.

Thanks! I was recently thinking about changing the avatar and create a new signature over the summer. Something more exotic. I didn't even know that there was a song name Poison Ivy but I'm going to youtube it when I get home. As for the name, I primarily chosen it cause I came back to blue moon because I wanted to do batman rps. But now I'm tired of doing them after so many.

Now I'm using all my attention to get people to roleplay with me since I had six roleplays going and they all got busy during this time of the year. I wish I was as lucky as you AndNich, having more roleplays than fingers haha.

lol. I have been lucky with finding partners. They are talented and more than understanding when I take a while to respond.

[5/18] Sorry for the week absence friends, Family graduations and family in general are nightmarish. I finally took the time to listen to the song Poison Ivy by the coasters. I enjoyed it a lot too. Thanks AndNich. For the time being I will also change my signature and put up a brand new one completely inspired by the song. It was finally time I make some changes anyway. Since I don't have any photoshop skills, I did not create my signatures unlike others I simply asked the owners permission to use them.

[5/19] I have also decided to make a few request threads too. It's not going to be remotely as pretty as Mitsu's threads or Ariamella and Lait but I have some stuff down. If I get free next week then maybe I'll teach myself how to code and update my threads. I'm typing my threads in between work tonight so hopefully I get them uploaded by midnight.

For anyone who wants to listen to the song.
[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O-XQzYIz7A[/video]

my old signature.
poison_ivy_signature_by_sokagensou-d5xh3lb.jpg

my new signature image.
poison_ivy_by_eskimojunga-d56fdy0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom