Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back In for story or smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuxT

Star
Back to roleplaying after a long break from it. I have used the site before, but it was so long ago I decided to start over. I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years now, on one website or another. I'm also a big D&D player, adding to such experience. Other than that the rest of my private life is private, please do not ask.

I'm mainly looking for people to play females or futa's, perhaps with some male thrown in, but not as the main focus. I'll usually play male, but can be convinced to go into other roles for it. I also tend not to be too dominant with my main characters, though I don't have to play submissive either. Pairings I prefer are M/F followed by M/Fu, Fu/Fu, F/F, Fu/F. I will do M/M, but not as the main focus.

For posts I'm fairly easy about length and quality. So long as I can read it and I have something to work with, it's all good. I'll play over Thread or over PM, I won't do email or IM of any kind, sorry just how I do it here.

With all that out the way, I'm open to most things. However a few ideas to get the ball rolling.

Labyrinth: If you've played Corruption of Champions(if not a NSFW link http://www.fenoxo.com/category/corruption-of-champions/) then this is basically it. An adventurer goes into a land filled with sex obsessed creatures and people, at the end of being a Dragon who will grant a wish. This is flexible on who plays what and how big we go with it.

Pokemon: Again fully open to discussion, just one of my bigger likes.

Skyrim: Once again a big open world with plenty of choice.

Space Station 13: A less well known thing I admit. This is a setting aboard a research station, often under attack from aliens, to terrorists. Could also just be general sci-fi, I'm not picky.

Dresden Files: Not looking to play with established characters, but I love the setting.

Once again I'm open to all general settings, so if you have an idea, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom