Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TACOS!!!!!!! (G23 & Dragonfoot455)

Alyissa was left breathless and still felt on the edge on another orgasm after his as he absently still thrusted into her, She couldn't find her voice even if she wanted to reply. When she opened her mouth to speak all that came out was another loud groan.

He snaked his mouth over her's stealing her groan and grinning at her as he continued thrusting into her slow but powerfully his hands moving about her form tenderly but eagerly.

His devilish teasing was unbareble and she struggled to stay still under him, rolling her hips in tune with his thrusts. Alyissa whimpered into his kiss and squeezed her legs around his waist to encourage him to go harder into her.

He grinned at her his eyes bright. "Ask nicely..." He continued to slowly and gently rock into her, his hands moving over her skin lightly, teasing her.

He grinned. "Much better." He pushed harder so her hips continued to press against him but also came up bending her body and he striaghtened his legs and began to piledrive down into her slowly but powerfully, each thrust growing harder and harder.

Alyissa cried out his name over and over until it became chant like "dear god" she managed to gasp out feeling her walls clamp down onto his member, milking him of everything he could give. She was beginning to tire and her bucking became less frequent as before even though her body signaled that she was reaching another climax.

He continued to thrust, kiss and caress until her body all but begged him to stop. He drew free of her for the moment and rolled his shoulders and turned on a fan then got them both some water. He didn't wanna taste beer just now for some reason.

Dude! Girl in our house!!\

Yeah that's new.

"Oh shut up."

He got the water and returned to Aly, sliding into bed beside her and handing her the bottle. Damn she was hot. He opened his bottle and drank deeply. One thing about his healing factor was that it was always working but when well fed and hydrated it worked overtime.

He chuckled as his erection not only didn't go down but only throbbed harder.

Alyissa let her body rest and even if Wade could keep going she didn't feel the need to make her hips sore. She rolled onto her stomach and stared at him through chunks of her brown hair "Guess you wern't bluffing about your casual sex skills" she smirked blowing her ruffled bangs out of her eyes.

He shrugged smiling. "I am pretty amazing."

He chuckled and stretched the muscles and bones in his back popping rather loudly. "Now...what do you wanna do next?" He waited watching her. She seemed to quiet the voices in his head, at least somewhat.

"dinner?" She asked rolling her shoulders back to release the tension in them, Alyissa had never felt so good after Sex before she didn't know if it was the after effect of his healing factor or the multiple orgasms. Wade outmatched Alyissa's stamina and strength by far.

He grunted and grabbed his phone. "Im not going out. You want pizza, Chinese, or Mexican?"

He studied her, indicating just how important this decision was.

She took a moment to think before shrugging not having a particular craving for anything "Doesn't matter to me really" she yawned before wrapping her arms around his shoulders so she her chest pressed against his back "So this healing factor of yours... will it effect me in some supernatural way, I won't lie that would be awesome" she joked.

He shrugged and called orders several pizzas, then called for some tacos. "I doubt it. I got mine from a buddy through an experiment. He was born with his. He's a mutant I'm a mutate. Kinda weird I know. Anyway i dont think I can share it. They tried giving it to a dying dude through my blood and it didn't work. Some mutants can steal it or transfer it temporarily but bout it."

He shrugged again. "So I dunno. That would be cool...though if you became a superhero too you can't be Lady-pool. Already got one of them."

Alyissa shook her head with a smirk on her face "I hope you don't expect me to be able to eat that. Your healing factor isn't all that weird actually, I can lift a motorcycle over my head and not break a sweat." she shrugged resting her chin on his shoulder.

He blinked. "You can? Show me." He slithered onto her hand and grinned. "I gotta see this." He loved strong women. they were always so hot.

She gave a coy smile and shrugged lightly "oh no no that would be so dull compared to being stabbed 27 times and be able to walk away from now isn't it" Alyissa slipped away from him and rolled on her back, placing a delicate hand on her stomach " I wouldn't want to bore you" she hummed after smirking up at Deadpool through her fringe of lashes.

He smirked his eyes crinkling as he reached out stroking her thigh. "So do tell me about this super strength and being stabbed 27 times. That sounds very interesting." He tickled her knee his erection twitching and smacking against her leg, his sticky precum sticking to her skin.

Aly smirked and shrugged "Territory and drug scandles were a large thing. I wasn't a full patch member yet. I had to do alot of crazy shit to get in The Vagos, including seeing if I could take a beating." she said with a serious expression "Including being stabbed" Alyissa looked down to see his cock still rubbing against her thigh "I'm guessing your still up for a second round" she smiled taking his cock in hand and stroking him.

He smirked then moaned as she gripped him, his hand moving down to slowly stroke along her pussy lips, then spreading them to gently tweak her clit, pressing it down then circling it with a thumb, while his two little fingers lightly teased her further down, hinting at what he would give her. "told you. I always am."

He smiled and kept stroking her lips and teasing her clit, his erection throbbing madly. "As far as I know my real name is Wade Wilson. Best answer I have for you."

he smirked. "And what are you truly?" he pressed his hand in tighter as he ground his erection against her hip, his other hand snaking around to fondle her breasts.

Aly took a moment to think about it "Honestly I don't know, I'm sorta human I guess. I mean I still bleed and can be injured just like any other human but I can't really say what I am besides the whole super human strength ordeal" she gasped grinding her teeth feeling her body tingle whenever he touched her.

Back
Top Bottom