Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(M x F) Dom in Worlds of Endless Wonder! (New ideas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
UPDATE:
*Current cravings highlighted in red!

Hello! My name is Anglemarr, I've been roleplaying on forums for about eight years now, but have only recently joined the "erotic roleplay scene". I love erotic writing, both reading and writing, for me the imagination is the most powerful aphrodisiac and I enjoy every part of an RP equally, the planning, the buildup, the sex and the wind down. I'm looking for long term partners who are interested in writing a story together, Smut:Story is variable, but definitely leans towards story.

Disclaimer: I really do want my partners to enjoy the roleplay, so I take great lengths to ensure we both include the kinks we love in a setting we can visualise, with characters we can relate to. I hope you do too!

Housekeeping:
Generic Rules out of the way:
1. Good English please, everyone makes a few typos, but I won't accept text chat or consistently poor spelling
2. Post length is variable, sometimes a paragraph, sometimes four or five, depends on the situation.
3. Let me know if you're unhappy / dropping. I dislike being kept waiting, and what makes you happy, makes me happy.
4. PM or YIM, your choice. Never Email, maybe threads
5. Looking only for Females, Please no Males playing Females
6. If you can't post for three days let me know. I'll extend the same courtesy to you.

No. 3 is probably my most important rule right now, I hate being left hanging (as do you) and especially hate not knowing why.​

If you're still reading, here is my F list, but to summarize:
* Heels. I LOVE girls in heels: Apart from the fact they're aesthetically pleasing, I love the way they define a girls legs, making your legs and butt look so perfectly defined. Whilst I'm usually not terribly fussed about brand, nor do I have a foot fetish, show me a picture of a girl in heels and I will melt into your hands.
* Dirty talk: Tell me you're my slut, that you need my cock. Show that you know your place and I'll show you how loving and caring a dom can be.
* Incest (twins or sisters gets a big plus): I love the taboo factor of this, a father and daughter sneaking around trying not to be caught, a brother and sister trying to pass their relationship off as being "close siblings" a mother blackmailed by her son after she gets caught cheating.
* Domination: I'm 99% dom. I can do sub sometimes, and happily let a girl take control if she wants, but usually, I enjoy being the one in charge, not directing a scene, but manipulating the events, be putty in my hands.
* Multiple Partners (either way but prefer MFF): The complications of pleasing two lovers, like most guys I adore the idea of fucking two girls at once, both being fully satisfied, lusting for more!
* Anal: I'm an ass man, I love how they look, the logical conclusion being, I enjoy anal! Bend you over doggy style, stretch that ass and let me go to town ;)
* Teasing/Denial: Beg to be allowed to cum, plead with me to allow you that release, the heightened pleasure from having to hold it in for just that little bit longer, being at the mercy of another person is extremely erotic and works both ways in an RP!
*Pictures: A picture tells a thousand words, from how a dress looks, to a pose, to how a character looks, I really enjoy pictures being used as an integral part of RP. Whilst I'm not very good at it just yet, I encourage my partners to toss in a picture whenever you feel like it! I can guarantee that you'll definitely get my attention quicker.​

I will not take part in any idea involved scat, vore, gore, watersports or extreme violence.

All kinks (apart from the definite "No's" are negotiable, I'm really flexible about what to include, and really keen on trying anything/everything.

NEW IDEAS
Many of these plots focus purely on smut and domination with women effectively treated as "second class citizens" I feel I should note these are not my real feelings (only part of my kinks) and I also enjoy romantic RPs, switch, possibly even sub. As always, if you have a plot idea, let me know!

College Fuck toy: Two kids in university meet at a party, sparks fly, they have a little too much to drink and end up making out. Simple enough, a classic teenage tale, until they have sex for the first time and MC meets his latest Beau's housemates who are of course, stunning and sexy. A deal is struck (either with MC knowledge or without YC knowledge or any combination) in which MC is passed around the dorm pleasing the girls as he goes, and of course, he's only too eager to comply!

Best Friend Turned Lover: After a long stint at university I'm back in town and by chance meet up with my best friend from years ago. You've had a crush on me for years and was broken hearted when I left with barely a word. Now a few years later we meet again, I barely remember you, my family hates you, but we're drawn together. A torrid love affair, a "will they, won't they" until we defy everyone and it's us against the world.

Warehouse 13: MacPherson is on the loose again! (or HG Wells or Paracelcus or Sykes) artifacts have been stolen from the Warehouse and unleashed upon the world, except this time they're all of a sexual nature. We'd play agents obviously trying to stop these artifacts from wreaking havoc, but in true Warehouse 13 style, we always get there a little late...
- This would include almost any kink, usually on a temporary basis (unless we enjoyed it enough to keep it around!) from Multiples, mind control, non-con, literally anything. Hell we could even have four copies of MC fucking two copies of YC. Limitless possibilities.

Pokemon: Either in anthro or non-anthro form. The world of Pokemon is darker than you really thought. Not all trainers are interested in battling, and money is not the only thing lost in defeat. Team rocket (or whoever) run underground sex and slavery rings in addition to their more "traditional" pursuits.
- YC would be the trainer / breeder / contestant (whatever really) and I would play your trusty main pokemon, battling together righting wrongs and facing the perils of the poke-world together!

Brainless Bimbo Inc: You are hired as the personal assistant for one of the high flying young execs at a mega corporation. You find the medical required for the job implants a program in your brain, slowly turning you into an executive fuck toy, only too happy to agree to his most depraved requests, acting as his on demand "relief" or servicing clients to close deals.

Blackmail: Your son accidentally stumbles upon his (step) mother being fucked by the gardener in the kitchen, much to her shame she is forced to do as he wishes as long as he holds it over her head. As a young man he is almost sadistic, taking great pleasure in humiliating her, forcing her to explain to her husband why she has odd stains on her dress, why she is constantly wearing a butt plug and why she might now be pregnant...

The Whore of a Wife: After a long and now loveless marriage a young wife decides she needs excitement, exploring the idea of prostitution to earn some extra money and finally be satisfied, she is introduced to a depraved world of sex, unlike anything her previous experience of short lived missionary could teach her and is forced to service man after man for pittance, trying to hide her shame from her husband.

The Missionary: A young, recently ordained priest is sent out into the world to convert the heathens and unbelievers to the true religion, in far flung Asia he is located in a village made almost entirely of women, who quickly teach him the wonders of the flesh. (initially he'd be reluctant, almost a sex slave, until he learns to love it, reveling in his position).

Second Class Citizens: A disgruntled employee is overjoyed to find out that a law has been passed that officially rates women as second class citizens, meaning any act against them cannot be punished. Rapidly the world descends into an orgy as men take what they want without consequences.

Bully: As an alpha, I'm allowed to take what I want. A highscool or college kid who specifically picks on a beta, taking everything he loves, fucking his mother, sisters, girlfriend, anyone he has ever cared about, sadistically teasing him as he forces the women (who gleefully accept and agree) to humiliate him and his father.

The Breeder: A man known for super potent sperm, a man guaranteed to knock up a woman in single fuck. His gives his services for a nominal fee with a few conditions... That the woman must wear heels, address him as sir, refuse no action, oh and her husband must watch. Sometimes he's overbooked, having to breed two or even three at a time to ensure all are left satisfied.

Your idea here?: I am interested in your ideas. If you like the sound of me (and my kinks/ideas/charming personality) but nothing here catches your fancy, let me know! If you have an idea that's burning a hole in your head, pitch it. The worst I can do is apologise, right?

Celebrities?​

To go along with my pictures kink, I enjoy using celebrities as the basis for characters sometimes, they don't have to be the celebrity (but I'm not against it) but here are a few of my favourites:
Alison Brie
Emily Browning
Miranda Kerr
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Katy Perry
Selena Gomez
Emily Ratajkowski
Robyn Adele Anderson
Haley Reinhart
Debbe Ryan

* As you can see, I love long legged brunettes ;) but don't feel forced to pick one! Suggest, or make a new character :)

As I said previously, looking for long term interested partners. Let me know if you want to ask anything, or need clarification etc!.
I live in England, so I operate on GMT, usually available to post from about 4-11pm GMT weekdays, and most of the weekend, obviously prior commitments not withstanding.

Due to recent events, if I do not get a response from you in about a week, without due reason, I will terminate the RP. - Please tell me if you are not interested in carrying on!
Also due to recent events, I am really getting quite annoyed with crafting a first post only to never receive a reply, I have started to maintain a blacklist of offenders

Contact Details:
Post in this thread
PM me
YIM: Anglemarre
AIM: Anglemarre

Away for a few days but definitely want some more RPs for when I return!

Hi,
Hope Uni is going well for you...... if you ever need a break then either a blackmailed Mum or innocent, curious daughter is waiting for you on YIM - grlintobrown.... Don't worry, happy to have a cock in my ass and Jimmy Choo on my feet.
Hugs
Amanda
xx

Had some great interest recently!
Anyone specifically interested in the Warehouse 13 plot?
If so PM me!

(or if you're looking for any other RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom