Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xizen's RP profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xizen

Moon
hello everyone! just wanted to throw myself out there with what i like, pm me if you have any ideas!

WHICH ONE WILL YOU CHOOSE???? i like romance and like to take my time in romance RP's. i love the emotional connection between partners so if thats something you like, please feel free to message me. i am affectionate and love to express myself to the partner. i'm more into "making love" then i am "having sex" if that makes sense...BUT definitely enjoy some good "no strings attached" fucking . i like the sensual stuff but can also play "the animal" if needed. i love to nibble and bite and just play around with my partner as well as just having a fuck toy. that being said, i like to worship my partner sexually and make the sex scenes EXACTLY what is desired. im pretty much up for anything as long as it fits the context. i like girls that are adorable, acting like a cat is my weakness!...although, i am flexible as i have been gaming for a while now, so i can do other stuff, these are just my preferences.i like more detail in an rp, but i wont come down on you for not being super descriptive. i understand that not everyone has the same RP style...anyways, pm me if you want to have a loving sensual time or if you want to be a fuck toy.

fxf
neko
furry
incest (depends on pairing)
shy/cute girls
committed relationships
giving affection
giving/receiving oral
licking
biting
nibbling
caressing
cuddling
taking time to enjoy the moment
forceful
spanking
leashes
commanding
hypnosis
BDSM
others but i cant think right now =/

dislikes:
big breasts (huge turn off, C cup is my compromise if you must have them big)
feces or urine

characters:
psychics
intelligent characters
guides
healers
loners
teachers
musicians
martial artists
doctors

----------
feel free to pm me if you have any questions, im flexible so i can play all kinds of stuff, which Xizen will you choose?

tumblr_mgx59rFeEA1s2f20xo1_500.gif

OR

tumblr_inline_na1pe1DDKE1rr6ht5.gif

hey peeps, after a long vaca, im back. just wanted to update you. also made some changes to my profile.

bump and looking to fill a new craving. I'm looking for a MxF sex slave RP. anyone interested? I'll be sure to make it worth your time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom