Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Magical Love [Asphodel x samm1113]

She chuckles and raises her eyebrows, "well I meant food, but like here I am," she says softly and blushes herself, letting out another chuckle

She smiles and nods, "coming right up," she says softly and heads to the back, gathering items for him. She gets it all ready and then comes back out, placing it on the table.

When she placed the order on the table, he blushed yet again. He managed to make a feeble "thank you" to her. He proceeded to his tea and cake, nibbling on his cake slowly as so he can wait until the customers had gone so he can talk to her.

She smiled and got a few orders done with and the lunch craze cooled down a bit. She grabbed herself a small lunch and then headed towards his table, giving him a small smile, "mind if I sit?" she asks softly and takes a seat. She looks over at him, "how has your day been?"

When the orders had died sown, Samaria asked him if she could sit with him. His heart beat in excitement. She then asked him how his day had gone to which he answered that he finished his batches of metals early so he went to visit her.

"How about you?" he said after a while. "I see you have a lot of customers here. Is it always like that here?"

She chuckles and nods, "yeah," she says softly, "some days are not as busy," she murmurs and smiles as she takes a bite of her food. She runs a hand through her hair, "Well thank you for visiting me," she says softly.

She smiled as she looked over at him and ran a hand through her hair, feeling her get little butterflies as she leans towards him.

She lets out a small laugh and nods, "yes there's plenty of rumors that goes around here," she says softly. "About the caves, other sages especially," she murmurs.

She shook her head, "no, I don't believe much because I've met so many other sages as well as people who have actually come from the caves," she says softly. "It's fun to see how guillble people are though," she says with a small chuckle

((I apologise for not getting back to this. Writing can be very difficult once you always are tired when you get home. And I gorgot as well. And yeah, I suppose that's why it's important for us to bump the topic to remind each other.))

"I see. So what rumours have you hear about the sages. Or any particular rumours about the magi in the mountains." he asked. He was interested. "Well, unless it's a secret." he added.

Back
Top Bottom