Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Magical Love [Asphodel x samm1113]

Samaria nods, "yeah, it's a cute little place right in the middle of this town," she says softly. "Gets awfully busy because travelers are always passing through."

Samaria smiles, "that'd be nice," she says softly and blushes slightly as she looks down. She finishes up her meal and relaxes back against the grass, "hopefully you won't catch me at a too busy time and I can join you," she says softly.

"Alright then." he said nervously, hoping that he didn't stutter. His heartbeat was really fast and he thought that he might faint anytime soon. She was very pretty up close. Luckily, there was someone who said that they all have to go back to work. Andrew silently thanked the gods as he said goodbye to Samaria and went back to work.

Samaria let out a small sigh before standing up and heading back to work as well. She threw herself into the work, wondering if he didn't think the same of her and that was why he seemed so distant and quiet. By the time work was done she was exhausted but pleased with all they accomplished. She tied her hair back and bit her cheek as she walked out, glancing around.

Andrew had worked dilligently with the metals they were trying to shape into swords and spears. Some of the metals used were of course from the ones that Pewterpot and he had taken the impurities off. He saw his own magic in them and he smiled.

After the day's work, he looked around to see of Samaria was around. And of course she was. He hurriedly went to her and bashfully called her.

Samaria smiled as she heard her name being called and turned towards him, "hey," she says softly and walks over to meet him, crossing her arms across her chest and smiling brightly, "what's up?"

Samaria couldn't nod quick enough, "yeah, yeah sure," she says and smiles grabbing her bag, "where do you live by?" she asks curiously, "I'm over by the water," she says happily.

I smile, "it's quiet and peaceful and lovely," she says and runs a hand through her hair. "It's nice to escape from the craziness of town every once in awhile"

Samaria smiled as they walked to a little cabin and looked to him, "thanks for walking me home," she says softly, "do you want to come in for food or anything?" she asks softly

She nods slightly and lets out a small sigh as she walks inside her home. She made herself dinner and picked at the food, hoping she made a good impression on the man.

He headed to his cottage just near the heart of the forest. Thoughts swam in his head. Maybe he could go to the Lightning Tavern by this week. Samaria had said it was in the middle of the town. Tomorrow he still needs to finish a batch of metal needing cleaning. He went to his cottage, tapped his wand on the door in a rhythmic sound and entered. He unloaded his pack and headed for the kitchen for dinner.

The next morning came and she headed to the tavern, a usual day for her. She got their early and began her day.

It was still dark outside when Andrew got out of his house and carried his flying broomstick with him. He flew towards the mountain side and began to set up the next batch of metals. Another day and thankfully there are only two batches to clean. If he starts early perhaps he can have time to go to the Lightning Tavern.

Samaria sighed as the morning dragged on, it was always slow in the mornings. Around lunchtime things started to get busy again and Samaria smiled as she bustled around. It felt good to work on her feet and she was surprised it wasn't as busy as usual. She was able to stop and talk to customers every now and then.

Samaria was serving at the bar for now, enjoying talking to the usual customers and learning about the old ones.

Samaria heard the bell went off as he walked in and glanced up, seeing him go into the corner table. She bites her cheek and makes her way over, running a hand through her hair. She smiles, "hey stranger," she says and smiles, running a hand through her hair. "What can I get you?"

Back
Top Bottom