Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paranormal, Sci-Fi, and Myth-Monster Ideas for the Spooks and Creeps (F for Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Koala

Super-Earth
A few ideas drifted around in my head and all of them seem to be creepy, spooky, paranormal focused and I just decided to throw the all down on a thread. You can check my other thread for expectations but be aware I do have them. For these, I don't really want any bondage or dom/sub stuff, just straight up romance. I will also only take one partner for each.

To be brief with expectations, I expect literate, communicative, and respectful. Thank you!

..**<Plots>**..

Murdered
Lacey and (Male Name TBD) Whitwall weren't that religious. At all. They were firm believers that once you died, you were dead. Gone. Not existant anymore. Based off of purely science, your life force was gone and your body doomed to decompose whereever it's lain. But everything changed all in one night, when their home in the suburbs was broken into. Woken immediately, they both rush to the broken window, where the criminal is waiting with a knife.

In a flurry of brutal movements, both Whitwalls lay dead on the ground, inert and lifeless. Their bodies riddled with slits dripping with blood. Stabbed multiple times. It wasn't just a break in and robbery. It was premeditated murder. And the assailant slips away in the night.

Soon, the married couple wakes, not in their bodies but gently floating above them. Frantically, they try to figure out what happened, why they were like they were. No luck. And to their dismay, nobody noticed their disappearance. It goes on for months until the bills pile up. The repo man comes to exact due payments. He spots the dissicated and badly decomposed bodies of the couple and immediatly calls the police. All the while, both of them are screaming at the top of their lungs to gain his attention, to no avail. All it came out to him was gentle whispers, softer than the rustle of leaves.

What we do with this starter is up to what we come up with. Do we do a Murdered: Soul Suspect type thing and try to get some closer and figure out who and why they were murdered. Or do we go and haunt people? What do we do???

Enter the Game-o-Verse
In a society focused on video games, it's not hard to believe that virtual reality would find it's way into a sexualized environment. With that in mind, welcome to the Ultimate VR Game Pod, which uses brain scanning and electrical stimulants, suspended in a cocoon of gel to let you feel the game you're playing. Adult MMORPG companies utilize this to add sensations to the sexual elements so that the users can orgasm with their characters. But science goes to far, and things get a little out of hand.

Quest Online, the leading title in sexualized MMORPG's is the cutting edge of graphics and things to do. But two people on the same server and guild are trapped in the environment, unable to detach from the VR. The pod keeps them alive indefinitely, but they are forced to live out their lives in the game world.

The Were-Chimera
More of an idea to build on than a structures plot but basically...

A science experiment goes wrong with a human test subject for gene therapy, taking the endurance of a horse, the cooperative skills of wolves, the strength of a bull, and the brilliance of a human. What happens, at first seems like nothing, but then the human shifts into a 9-foot chimera in a humanoid figure. It is naked, covered in fur, and looking at MC with hungry eyes. It has a sheathed cock which extends in arousal to reveal a large equine cock with a knot at the base. Horns protrude from it's wolf-like head. MC fears for her life, but instead of death, she is tenderly lifted and carried off. The chimera has the ability to shift between a human and chimera form.

Imprinted (Two Ideas)
The humans and the wolf tribes have been at war for decades, without any signs of letting up. Humans were civil and chivalrous, living in the walls of a castle, keeping to themselves, sometimes sending out raids on the wolf people. The wolves were tribal at best, but outnumbered the humans 4 to 1.

Plot 1
The wolf tribes are run by a dominant female who take a male on as a mate to make her pregnant and have many cubs. MC is a new chieftain and has no interest in her male suitors, so she has a human prince captured and brought to her.

Plot 2
Wolf tribes are run by males, and as a rite of passage, the young males must capture a female from another tribe as a mate. But one male has a different idea. Against the wishes of all the other tribesmen, he captures a human princess. Normally, successful males keep many concubines around, always have their bellies stuffed with cubs, and no real emotional attachment. This human princess is different though. She befriends him, and develops and understanding for his culture, and why the war was being fought. Feelings start to form, and it takes off from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom