Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of fun ONE ON ONE (TC x pathfinder)

"Heh, I'll keep that in mind for next time. Lets get ourselves together." John didn't have anything for the jizz on the bookcase so he just put on his pants and gave Reiko's bare ass a smack. "Come on, lets go get our books...if you want, you can top tonight."

Reiko blushed dark when John's open palm struck his tight butt. He actually preferred being John's bottom, letting John love him deep with his penis, but he'd tell that to John later in the evening. He pulled up his panties, now wet with his and John's cum and covered them with the skirt and bit his lip a bit. "L-Let's find your book and head off to get lunch..."

John gave a smile and turned a corner. All in all it took him thirty minutes and in his hands lay four books, two fantasy and two sci-fi. Meeting back up with Reiko, John said, "So, you get anything?"

John smiled and checked out his books, the thought of reading them later was appealing but his attention was on someone far more interesting. Interlinking arms, John led Reiko to a little place called "Joe's Sandwich Stop". "So, what's your favorite kind of clothing?"

"Just in general, like t-shirts or blouses... I guess girl's clothes since you ware those more often." As if on cue the pair entered Joe's. It looked more like an old diner, with plush leather booths and a jukebox in the back. The pair took a seat near the middle and awaited their waitress.

Jon gave smile before reaching across the table and taking Reiko's hand. "Well good. They look great on you. Just then the waitress saddled up and asked for drinks. "Oh, uh...I'll just have a Dr. Pepper."

"Water for me." Reiko responded to the waitress, feeling dehydrated from earlier's...... fun. He chuckled lightly as he thought about that, reacting to John's hand by giving it a squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom