Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of fun ONE ON ONE (TC x pathfinder)

reiko's mind started to wander to things a bit more... dirty, leaving him blushing again. He didn't usually dwell on perverted things, but something was really on his mind. he bit his lip a bit and nodded. "Okay. that'll do then."

Rachael ignored Kat's plea, spreading her nethers with a forefinger and middle finger, giving herself a view into the woman's hole. Rachael then smirked. "Not a virgin huh? Dirty slut." She chuckled and grabbed the dildo that Kat had been using, rubbing it against Kat's clit for a moment before pressing it into the hot, soft, moist folds of her pussy.

John smiled and sat for awhile longer, enjoying his drink before it was gone. As the pair left, John had draped his arm across Reiko's lower back and held onto his hip. The library was fairly large, its labyrinthine walls were filled bottom to top with books and one could easily hide for awhile within them.

Kat's body released an involuntary whine as the Mistress played with her lips. She was just too sensitive. At the rate she was going, she'll be coming with just an arrant touch.

Reiko stood, blushing lightly as he walked with John. "Hey... any chance we could wait to get our books and do something else for a bit... still in the library of coarse.." He bit his lip lightly.

Rachael smirked at the twitching cunt before her and pulled the toy out of her again before shoving it in and pulling it out again then reaching over to Kat's box of stuff, searching through it before finding a butt plug, a couple of bullet vibrators, and a fairly thick dildo.

John didn't need to be a genius to see the signs Reiko was putting out. Slowly he reached down and gave his cute little ass a squeeze. "I'm sure we can find some time."

Gasps and squeaks came forth from Kat's mouth as Rachael pistoned the vibrator in and out of her pussy. However her face burst out in red as Rachael pulled out some of her other toys.

Reiko blushed dark when his butt was squeezed by John. He then took his hand and walked him deep into the library until they found a secluded spot at which point, he pressed himself up to John, kissing his lips, wrapping his hands around John's neck as he did.

Rachael smirked, a devilish idea falling into her mind. "Oh, you'll entertain me plenty." She then found a bottle of lube and started rubbing it onto the butt plug. When the black plug was well lubed, she lifted Kat's legs up and began rubbing lube into her anus, her fingers moving in slow circles, her fingers slowly pressing in until she got the woman's ass plenty lubed. When it was lubed, she began pressing the plug into her tight hole, twisting it in until t sat all the way inside. when she had the plug inside, she inserted both bullet vibrators into her needy cunt, following them with the thick dildo. She then turned on the vibrators and pulled a pair of panties onto Kat. She then tied her down to the bed and stuffed another pair of panties in Kat's mouth. "There Now you be good and sit here for a bit. I'm going to go get myself ready to have the rest of the evening with you."

John leaned into the kiss, deepening it as his hands slid down Reiko's body. His hands reached their destination and grabbed both cheeks, squeezing and spreading his ass. Johns young began to poke at Reiko's lips, asking for entrance.

A yelp escaped Kat's lips as her legs were hiked up, fallowed by a shiver when Rachael's lube slicked fingers rubbed and entered her puckered star. As the butt plug was pushed in she gave grunts of effort and pants of pleasure as it battered past her anal defenses. She had used the plug several times but not enough to easily accept it however when it passed through she nearly creamed herself again. Kat was kind of a butt slut. When the bullets where placed in they didn't do much but when the dildo was pushed in it shoved one of the bullets into a deeply pleasurable spot. She barely noticed the panties placed on her but she did notice her bondage and impromptu gag. As the mistress left she had a moment to voice displeasure but another orgasm rocked her body.

reiko aloud John's tongue into his own cute mouth, a small noise escaping his mouth between the two of them when his hands groped reiko's cute butt. Reiko then pulled away from John and went down to his knees, his face light red as he used his teeth to pull down the zipper of john's pants, using his teeth and tongue together to unbutton them and tug his underwear down enough for his manhood to come free, nearly smacking Reiko's face. He stared at the penis before him, swallowing hard before taking John's hands and putting them to either side of reiko's head, making him grab his long hair. Reiko then gave John a look that said "Do what you want" as he opened his mouth with his tongue out.

rachael soon returned with a bag. She removed her dress and heals then removed her simple underwear, sliding on a set of fairly provocative lingerie. She then grabbed the panties on kat, pulling them aside a bit for her to access the dildo in her snatch. She then slid it out slowly only to slam it in as deep as she could in an attempt to slam against her cervix.

John growled low into Reiko's mouth as their tongues tangled together. Reiko's mouth was sweet, remnants of caramel and coffee. Delicious. Disappointment flashed through John as Reiko pulled away, a string of spit keeping them connected until it broke off with his descent. His eyes went wide as Reiko undid his pants and brought his under ware down, bringing an astonished "Oh my god." at the sight of his face. The look brought his member to full length after several jumps. John gently gave Reiko's face a caress, love and lust flowing radiating from Johns face. Slowly, he pushed Reiko's head along the sides of his member, than the bottom, in lubing it up. Finally it was aim directly at Reiko's mouth. "You ready?"

Kat's mouth began to water a bit at the sight of Rachael stripping down and dressing up in lingerie. When she dragged the dildo put of her hungry cunt there was a noted amount of resistance, almost as if it didn't want the rubber cock to leave. However as it slammed against her cervix she let out a low groan, the panties in her mouth keeping her muffled.

Reiko nodded a bit, his face light red after having tasted John's cock, making it fully lubed. He kept his mouth open wide for John to do with as he pleased. "Go ahead... please" his breath was hot and his lips and tongue soft like a cock forming mouth cunt.

Rachael soon pulled it out again to sit up again, pulling the panties out of Kat's mouth and moving so she was in a 69 position with her. "pull my panties to the side with your teeth and eat your mistress' perfect pussy.

John gave a nod and slowly began to move Reiko's head along his length. It began with just his head, than an inch, then two inches. It wasn't long before Reiko had nearly his whole member in his mouth, only the last couple inches remained. At this point John was having difficulty keeping his grunts quiet, the feeling of Reiko's mouth was better than any cunt he had plowed before and it was driving him wild.

"Yes Mistress." Kat said, an airy tone taken over. She began be giving Rachael's inner thigh a long lick up to her panties, licking up her juices that had crawled down her leg. Gently, Kat hooked her tongue around the panty and moved it out of the way before quickly burying her young deep into her snatch. Rachael tasted sweet and bitter, a taste Kat had long fallen in love with but this particular one was stronger. Her lips and tongue would dance along the inside of Rachael, ever so often her tongue would wiggle down and play with her clit before delving back into the depths.

Reiko grunted a few times with each time john thrust into his mouth, wrapping his slender arms around John's legs for support while he sat on his knee. He gagged lightly on the cock a couple times, but his experience with his own father had taught him to take quite a bit of cock in his throat. He soon opened his throat a bit and hugged him tightly enough to pull the rest of the cock down his throat with another a small gag. Reiko trembled a bit while his own little penis became erect, making a small tent on the skirt he wore, creating a visible bulge for john to see.

Rachael grinned and began to grind her sweet pussy against Kat's nose and tongue. "Mnnnngh... good slut... drink your mistress' milk down, savor it like fine wine. Don't lose a single drop of her juice~" Rachael spoke with an air of dominance. She Then leaned over to flick her tongue over Kat's own clit, this time more lovingly than when she'd bit it before.

Whenever Reiko gagged it caused a pang of guilt to spark inside his chest, but the way he lovingly looked up at John soothed it down. When it happened, John threw his head back with so much force that he slammed it on the wall he was leaning on for support but the intense pleasure radiating from his cock quickly washed any pain away. His hands had gripped Reiko's hair, his fingers tangling into his, and began to move Reiko's head faster along his member. "Fuck Reiko, I...I don't think I can hold out much longer."

Kat was busy surviving her goddess, every lick and suck dedicated to her. The smell of Rachael's arousal was driving her into an eating frenzy, trying her best to bring her goddess to completion. The toys within Kat were keeping her highly sensitive, the gentle caress of Rachael's tongue was like feeling ten on her buzzer. It took almost all of her willpower to not clench around Rachael's head as another orgasm began to rise.

Reiko pulled away suddenly to force John to edge, to not cum yet, panting lightly as some saliva left him connected to John's cock before he stood again, leaning in to kiss John once again, pressing his belly to John's cock as he moaned into the brief kiss before finally pulling away. He then turned around and leaned against a bookshelf. "J-John... I don't think I can wait til tonight...." He raised his skirt for John to see the panties again before sliding his panties down a bit for John to see his puckered anus. "P-please... t-take my anal virginity... T-There should be enough spit on your penis to go in.. j-just go easy."

Rachael moaned softly against Kat's needy cunt, the voice causing her to vibrate against Kat's clit. She then dug her tongue into the soaked cunt with the bullet vibrators to scrape against Kat's g-spot.

Again disappointment flowed through John as the pleasure was lifted from him, only to be presented with something far better. John nodded at Reiko's words but instead of immediately going for the pride, John wrapped his right hand around Reiko's member and began to jack him off while his left hand snaked two fingers into his mouth. John's own mouth latched onto the vulnerable skin of Reiko's neck as his large cock was hot-dogged between Reiko's ass, gently grinding against his puckered star.

Kat came, hard. Her bondage kept her from clenching around Rachael's head but nothing stopped her groan from spilling out of her mouth and pressing her face hard again her snatch.

Reiko hadn't expected John to begin rubbing his little penis. He'd already been hard and drooling pre-cum into his panties and now into John's palm. He made a little noise as he began to suck on John's fingers, moaning softly as his neck was kissed. He moved his hips in time with John's thrusting against his asscheeks, gently spreading his anus every now and again, giving him small moans and rushes of pleasure.

Rachael smirked and stood up. "hmm... I think i'll alter your duties and give you a third uniform." She wiped her mouth of girlcum, untying Kat before standing up and fixing her own panties. "I want you to leave the plug in there for the remainder of the day and visit me this evening. I'll have lingerie delivered to you soon for you to wear this evening." Rachael was formulating plans to use Kat as her new play thing, at least until she found a man to impregnate herself and finally become a mother, though.. that may not end up happening.

Satisfied with his finger, John replaced it with his mouth and his tongue came out to play. Taking the spit soaked digits, John rubbed the middle finger around Reiko's star before gently, but persistantly, pushing forward and back, quickly adding a second. Reiko would need to be as loose as possible to take his cock and this'll help in that respect.

Kat could do little more than weakly groan at Rachael. She had been thoroughly fucked. Her newfound mobility felt good but all her energy had been sapped. With great effort she pulled the bullets out and turned them off. Placing all her toys to the side, Kat decided that a quick nap was in order. The idea of more fun caused a fresh rush of cum to leave he loins before falling into a blissful sleep.

Reiko continued to make little noises of excitement, his little penis twitching in John's palm, causing him to blush darker as his puckered hold gripped John's fingers just like any unused anus would. He panted out into John's mouth, returning the kiss with excitement and enthusiasm. He reached back with one arm to wrap it around John's neck while his other arm held him up against the book shelf.

Rachael grinned and made her way back to her room to dress properly. God that was exhilarating... She needed to rest as well... When reiko and John would get back, she'd have Reiko make food... though, that'd be a while.

John had pumped Reiko for awhile now, it was as loose as a couple fingers could get it now. Placing his head against Reiko's back door, John gave one more deep kiss before separating. "You ready babe? Because here it comes." Said direct in Reiko's on a voice no higher than a whisper. He then pushed forward.

Reiko gasped out when his anus was penetrated by John, it hurt more than a little, but not enough for him to give up on making love with John, even if it was in a place like this. He teared up a bit and panted lightly. "K-Kiss me... I-It hurts s-so kiss me... We can wait a moment f-for it to get more comfortable..." His inner muscles clenched and rippled around Johns invading cock tightly, obviously uncomfortable to him at the moment.

Instantly John was on top of things. He whispered sweet nothings in Reiko's ear and gave him deep, passionate kisses to help him push through the pain. His hands were busy with their own business. His right hand had never stopped its movements on Reiko's penis while his left hand snaked through Reiko's shirt and began to play with his puffy, pink, nipples. His still wet fingers massaging around the areole and tugging on the nipple itself when it grew hard.

Reiko moaned softly into John's mouth while he continued to rub his small penis, attempting to stay quiet to keep from being caught. The hand traveling up Reiko's top and under the padded bra to his sensitive nipple surprised him and made it harder, causing a gasp to escape from between their lips, more of his own precum dribbling out of the head of his penis and onto John's hand. "I-I'm such a lewd boy..." He moaned out to John. "I-I'm making my lover's hand dirty with my lewd girly juices..."

"Oh but I love it, but be quiet. I think someone's close" Some random person was on the isle ahead of them, one wrong pull of a book or loud moan would ruin the pairs cover. The whole situation got John excited, his pleasurable motions increasing in speed while a kiss graced Reiko's skin.

Reiko groaned when his anus was thrust into again, his muscles gripping the invading cock like a vise, another gasp escaping his mouth before covered his mouth just in time to hide a moan just as the first orgasm rushed through his body, cum rushing from his little penis and hitting the bookshelf as well as John's hand. At this point, he lost strength in his legs, sinking down, caught by John's cock and exploring hands to leaving him limp in John's arms while he had his way with reiko's tight anus.

John couldn't last much longer. Reiko's orgasm caused his ass to grip and let go spasticly around his cock. The edging from earlier caused his own finish to come faster than he usually lasted. Quickly he pulled out of Reiko's ass and shot his load, adding to the mess on the bookshelf. The person on the other side left, none the wiser of the activities beyond the wall. Confident in their solitude, John smiled and lifted his hand to Reiko's face. "You made a mess love."

Reiko panted, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as his head was lifted to face John, causing his tongue to drag across the mixed cum, leaving the flavors to mingle in his mouth. He just stared at john absently, words failing to escape his lips as more of his own pre-cum dribbled from his penis. "I-I wish you would have let me eat your cum...." He finally spoke between heavy breaths.

Back
Top Bottom