Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of fun ONE ON ONE (TC x pathfinder)

TerminallyCapricious

Super-Earth
Pathfinder said:
Instead of saying anything, John just brought Reiko into a big hug before tilting his face up to meat his. "I'm far from perfect Reiko, I've slept with more people I care to admit and most I didn't even know. Trust me when I say I want this to work, god I want this to work. But I think these life decisions are better left to two sober individuals. I just want you to know, I realm do love you. Boy, girl, or neither, it doesn't matter to me who you want to be. I want you to be comfortable in your own skin around me, no matter who you want to be. You are already perfect in my eyes."

Reiko turned away a bit. "M-maybe you should go to bed and get sober... and... talk to me in the morning... There are people coming to be interviewed by the mistress to start working here... so we have the day off tomorrow... maybe we'll... go out..."

RE: House of fun ONE ON ONE

"Yeah, ok...I'd really like that Reiko." Felling a little awkward, John just kissed the top of Reiko's head before stumbling about of his room. He was about to leave before he absently said, "Oh, and sorry for not wearing any pants."

Reiko just ignored it and sat on his bed with a heavy sigh, his face still lightly red. "Damn..."

By morning, Reiko took the chance to sleep in after having spent a lot of the night just thinking. He'd be there when John would come in to go out, but he'd still be asleep.

While John slept like a stone, he didn't sleep well. Alcohol was like a nightmare lightning rod for John, beginning with his fear of spiders and ending with everyone he knew shattering into glass. When he bolted awake the first thing he did was sneak a peek into Reiko's room and saw him asleep. Letting out a spiritual sigh, John left to get ready. First he took a more detailed shower than the one from the night before, scrubbing away sweat, sex, and grime from his body. Next came a shave, teeth, and clothes. New underware, boxer -briefs, and socks. Then came the jeans, an old pair faded by labor and a simple white t-shirt.

With that out of the way he thought to himself that he could make breakfast this time. Digging through the fridge, John fished out something he could make. Bacon and eggs. When he was done, John had made enough of each for everyone to have seconds and had added toast and coffee to the mix. He wheeled a cart to the mistress room and found her still sleeping, so he decided to let her sleep. Pushing the cart towards the bed, John wrote a note and left the cart there for her to wake up to. He then did the same thing with Reiko, sitting down in one of the chairs and sipping on a mug of coffee.

Reiko woke up and yawned lightly, seeing the cart made his morning, bringing a smile to his face, even if he didn't realize John had done the same for the mistress. He started his morning by taking off the boyish outfit he'd put on the night before and instead put on a pair of white panties with a matching, breast enhancing bra. He then slid on a black short-skirt and matching v-neck top with slits in the sides, exposing his ribs, though the slits were replaced with some mesh, allowing him to show some skin. He then put on a pair of black and white stockings with a pair of heels. As well as that, he put a hair band in his hair, making his pangs more pronounced and giving him a bit of an innocent look.

He then began eating the meal John had made then stood up, making his way out of the room, walking towards John. He stopped in front of him and crossed his arms. "Do you remember everything about last night... or just some of it?"

By the time Reiko had walked up to John he had finished his coffee and replaced it with a glass of water, a tablet of Alka-Seltzer fizzing it up. John gave a once over of Reiko and internally whistled, however he understood the gravity of his words. "There are some fuzzy bits here and there but I remember all the important bits. I meant every word I said last night Reiko."

"So you really love me?" He spoke seriously, a light blush coming on his face, though he doesn't take a step back from the man. "And answer me honestly. Did you want to... BE with me..?"

John smiled at Reiko's "tough face" as he would later call it. He didn't answer Reiko at once, instead taking ahold of his shoulders and bringing him into a little kiss. "Yes I do and nothing in the world would make me happier than to be with you."

When kissed, reiko didn't pull away, instead, he wrapped his arms around John, holding him and parting the kiss before pressing his forehead into John's chest. "Are you sure... that you'd be with someone like me... a pervert that dressed like girls...."

The kiss felt good, better than any he had before. There was just something behind it, true love? He sure as hell hoped so. The intimacy of the whole situation tickled his heart a bit and all John could do was smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way Reiko."

"Fine...." He looked up at John. "Well... since it's our day out... let's go out for a while... together...."

With that, Rachael made her way down the stairs. "I need you two out of the mansion for the day. I have interviews to preform today."

"All right ma'am, we'll get out of your hair." With that the pair left to do their thing, arm in arm with John smiling the biggest smile possible. "What will we be doing today?"

Reiko smiled holding John's arm as they left, even as the mistress watched.

Rachael just flipped her hair to ignore them and made her way towards the kitchen

Reiko walked along with John until they were out of the gates, just contemplating. "Hmm.... why not like... a park or movie or something....?"

"A park sounds good. Oh! There's this little sandwich shop near there that I think you'll love."

As the two disappeared into the distance a car pulled into the driveway. Soon after Katherine had left the car and refused help from her driver. The woman was wearing the best clothes she had in her haste to leave home, a hoodie and form hugging jeans. Hopefully it wouldn't put the boss off, she really needed this job. Kat knocked once, twice, and finally let herself in. "For such a big place it sure is empty." she thought to herself. However she didn't want to travel through the house without permission. "Hello? I am here for the interview!"

Reiko smiled and hugged his arm tightly, walking happily with him to the sandwich shop. "Didn't we just eat. Heh.."

"The dining room." Rachael called out, tapping the table and sitting at the head. She wasn't going to be picky, if she could get a couple cute guys... hehe.. Crap.. a woman here.. She stood up, preparing to shake the hand of the woman that would be entering the room.

"We don't need to eat now, just a thought for later." He said with a smile, enjoying his touch. John was flying on close nine, how he ever got so lucky was beyond him so decided not to question it and "smell the roses" so to speak.

Taking ahold of the woman's hand, Kat couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was tall, blond, and her features were gentle. Plus her boobs sparked a pang of jealousy in Kat's chest. "Katherine Smith Ma'am, I came for the mechanic job in the papers. I haven't gone to any schools but I have plenty of on the job work experience and several witnesses who can confirm it."

Reiko was contemplating happily, plans forming in his mind for later in the evening with a little blush. He gripped John's arm a bit tighter and continued to walk with him. "Alright."

Rachael nodded. "Take a seat." She sat down. "Did you bring a resume?"

The walk didn't take too long and the two soon found themselves at the edge of the park. People were playing with their friends and children, couples walked side by side much like they did, and even some old people were feeding pigeons. It was all quiet beautiful, John moved his hand so that it now rests around Reiko's hip and pulled him close. "Its beautiful out today."

With admiration time over, Kat got back into the swing of things. Pulling out an envelope from her backpack, she slid over the résumé which contained a list of contacts and jobs. Frankly it was a little everywhere, Kat had worked many jobs. Most involved mechanics but the were several about just fixing pipes and electrics, mot odd enough was a cook in a pizzaria.

Reiko smiled lightly as he was pulled into John, a light blush spreading across his face. He bit his lip a bit. "I've never had a boyfriend..."

rachael briefly looked over the resume, frankly, she looked uninterested. "What gives you motivation?" the feel was somewhat tense in the room, like she had very little interest at all.

"I'm actually not all that surprised, but any guy without you is lesser for the experience." John busted out in a smile that had basically become a trademark of his character.

The bosses question had caught Kat off guard. Her motivation? Her motivation was survival! She could lie, but the truth would come out sooner or later and she did not want a repeat of her parents. Kat's air of indifference broke as she told her reasons. "My motivation right now is survival Ma'am. I was...disowned by my parents after they found out my....orientation and $500 can only get a girl so far." She hated this, looking weak in front of others, it caused her to rub her arm for a sense of comfort under the steely gaze of the mistress.

reiko blushed for a moment before pulling away from John's arm and running ahead a bit. "Hey. I wanna go play a game or something!"

Rachael listened and thought about Kat's answer, staring at her for several moments, thinking hard. "Alright. Final question. what makes you believe you are a good fit to be under my employ and my roof?"

Confusion crossed Johns face before he got the idea. "A game huh? Tag, I'M it!" Beginning to run at Reiko with a laugh and a smirk.

"I am a professional, I don't leave things Hal finished. If you need me to do a job than I will do it with every ounce of my ability." With the question directed away from her own personal life Kat had regain some of her confidence even though on the inside she was praying to God she would get the job.

Reiko squealed and turned to run away, "Not gonna get me!" his skirt lifted a bit as he ran, giving John a flash of his white panties.

Rachael sat their for a moment, checking who all would be coming for interviews, seeing she was the only mechanic that applied. "Hmm... alright then. I'm going to go ahead and hire you. There are rooms upstairs, two are taken, and the master bedroom is mine. Please pick a room and stay there. Tomorrow morning, I'll have my maid bring you a uniform for both your daily chores and your mechanic duties. At that time she will also give you a list of your daily duties."

The sight of Reiko's panties drove John up the wall. They weren't lacy or particularly provocative but the way they hug his cute little butt sparked an excitement in John he hadn't felt in a long time. He WAS going to catch him. And catch him he did, the impromptu peep show caused John to pick up speed until he grabbed Reiko by the waist and spun him so that he landed on Johns chest when he fell to the ground.

A wide grin plastered itself on Kat's face at the magic words spoken by the mistress. "Thank you so much Ma'am, you don't know how much this means to me." If she was standing next to Rachael she would have grabbed her hand and shook I vigorously, thankfully a table separated the two. Standing up, Kat went to go pick her room. The cardboard box was filled with casual clothing, a jar of money, and several "toys" of various make and model. As she ascended the stairs the ratty box broke at the top of them. The contents spilled across the floor, the jar thankfully not breaking but in the rush to hide her "unmentionables" she didn't notice a lone vibrator on its quest for freedom rolling down the stairs.

Reiko blushed as he fell, grabbed by john until he ended up on top of john, looking him in the eyes, his face ablaze with blush. He just stared down at john.

Rachael walked toward the staircase when she heard the box tear. "Are you--" The vibrator bumped into her high heeled foot. "Okay..." She knelt down to pick it up, staring at the vibrator, her hand causing it to shift and turn on, vibrating and wiggling in an obscene manner. "Is his yours?" She held it up, letting it continue to vibrate.

Back
Top Bottom