Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New plot! Two of the old ones still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
I'm a pretty literate roleplayer, and have been roleplaying on and off for quite a few years now.

CRAVINGS (of the sexual variety): A good, solid roleplay. Whether it be sexual in nature, or more along the lines of being plot heavy, I'm fine with. So please, if something doesn't catch your eye here, send me a PM. :3

I will say, I'm heterosexual. I've actually tried roleplaying with same sex, alt-sex pairings and I just don't do it effectively. :/ So sorry about that constraint. But, if there are females out there who are wanting some time to breed around, feel free to message me. I'll be putting my screen name up as well, when I get to it. But PMs are where I prefer to play. Also, please be literate. A couple paragraphs, one at the bare minimum, and good punctuation is all I ask. You don't have to have an uber command of the english language, I'm not that big on being a grammar nazi. Just want to know you're putting some effort into the fun. :D

Hope to here from you soon! ^-^

UPDATE: I DO RP through IM's, but mainly YIM, my SN on there is echolaw99. I'm usually logged in, so drop me a message on there. I'll have more IM/email contact info soon.

Plots:

It's been a while since I've had any lucid dreams. I take a heart medication that causes some wacky stuff to appear in my head when I sleep, so...yeah. Sometimes they seem like really good ideas and I jot them down.

Plot 1: The War Eternal
This would involve a Samurai Shogunate/Ninja clan/Knight order, and the goal of the story would be thus: A Shogunate/Order/Clan of monster hunters exist. They are there for one purpose, the complete eradication of the mythical beasts that roam the lands. A young, yet prominent and very skilled swordsman/woman (it could be either one of us), who has a bit of a anti-social complex (not in the sociopathic sense, just that they don't enjoy others company) is assigned a student so that he/she may teach the techniques of a slayer.

I was thinking the adventures could be episodic, and every week or couple of weeks (or weekends for me cause I work weekdays and can only really post a few times then) there could be a new kind of adventure, or a new enemy. They could travel the world and hunt these creatures down, so we could also delve into different cultures versions of monsters.

So, this idea would also require a little bit of world building on our part, mostly for the setting and things involving the small details. However, the origin of the world that we would be living in is something I've been working on for quite some time. So...here it is. :D

The world began centuries ago, when two brother gods united to form the world. The eldest brother was only capable of forming and manipulating the physical, and his creations had no life in them. The younger brothers specialty was the manipulation of life-giving energy, and was able to infuse the life the elder brothers creations with a soul.

The brothers did not stop their, creating a place for their creations, and filling it with everything they could ever need to survive. But all was not right between the gods...

The elder brother's jealousy boiled over: he had, after all, had given these creatures their physical bodies. But the people they had both created only came to revere the younger brother, saying that the soul was the more important aspect of their lives.

The younger brother tried to quell his siblings fury, but to no avail. The elder began to create monstrosities that would bring ruin to the world and its inhabitants.

Yet the younger brother did not sit idly by. He taught the people a means of combatting the dark, of pushing it back using the souls they had been gifted with. And so, The War Eternal, as it has come to be called, had begun.

The story premise for the first series of missions I was thinking would be about a city where legend tells of a great demon that exists beneath it, created by the eldest god. It made a pact with the people of the town, however, that as long as music was played constantly, and certain notes were struck, he would rest peacefully.

This has been the way of things for hundreds of years, and there is an entire order of warriors that are dedicated to protecting the fifteen bards that are specially trained in this music. But now, someone, or something, is hunting them down, and specifically targeting the bards. Some people believe the story of the demon to be local folklore, but it is far from that.

So...I have several themes I want to play on with this particular RP:

!.) Horror
2.) Romance
3.) High Adventure/Epic Fantasy
4.) Lots of action and possible tear jerking moments.

I also don't really use character sheets. Not with this, anyway. I want to develop our characters over a long course of time, but will give initial details to set things up.

So...here's some musts that I need from a potential partner!

If interested, please PM me, as that is my preferred form of roleplaying. I also request moderate literacy and post length, because I can't work with one liners. I've tried and failed.

Plot 2: The Good Doctor

Come little children, bring me your ears

I'm here to tell you of Good Doctor Kadir

From the far east, he made his journey

To our humble town, he came.

Good Doctor Kadir, his eyes glazed white

would perform illusions, to the children's delight

The parents were cautious, yet optimism would grow

And the Doctor just whispered, "I reap what you sow."

One by one the children left, the parents searching each night

Until not one, not a single child, was left in the Hollows site.

The parents mourned, and the constable's warned, that Kadir was sure to blame

When finding his cabin, the parents mourned twice, for Kadir was nowhere to see.

The only clue, a riddle of sorts, was left upon the door.

It said in red, a message to all, "I'll reap what you sow."

So I think it's a shitty poem. >.>

But this idea gave me the heeby-jeebies regardless.

The story would be thus: In the town of Raven's Hollow, back in the 1800's, a man named Kadir traveled from the far east to be a doctor for the fledgling and prospering town of around 200 people. There, while performing nearly wondrous acts of healing and mysticism for the adults, he would also entertain the children of the town with illusions. The children naturally flocked to him: he was from a far away land, and his accent was funny. But the one thing the children spoke of were his eyes. His glazed over, blinded eyes. Yet the doctor could still see.

Months pass, and a child went missing. Then another. Then another...and so on. It took the parents little time to discover what was happening, and the constables and townsfolk went to confront the man known as Kadir.

But he was gone. All his possessions, all evidence that he'd even lived in the town.

Except a message in red upon the wall: "I'll reap what you sow."

SO! Themes that I'd like to play out in this RP!

1.) Horror (no...say it ain't so!)
2.) Gore (also another no brainer, but it will NOT be tied to the horror. Nor will there be an overreliance on it. This is also not meant in the sexual context, if there is any.)
4.) Romance (possibly as a subplot if there's time when we aren't about to be slaughtered)

Plot 3: Finding a Voice (NEW AND CRAVING)

There was a kingdom in the distant past, one that was benevolent and kind to its people. All who were under their banner were divinely protected by the ancients that came before. Eventually, that led an old, malevolent sorceress from the north to come into conflict with the kingdom. Her armies marched upon the land and came very close to wiping them out completely. However, the kingdom won in the end, and on the day the sorceress was to be executed, the sorceress laid a curse upon the family. The curse would cause the, now infant child of the king, to be the last of their line unless someone with a pure heart could sing the enchanted words of the spell to them in their sleep, breaking the curse. But only once they have come of age.

Now, on the eve of the kings eldest childs birthday, there seems to be a problem with the progeny of the king. They are now sleeping more often, and has become increasingly irritable, or reckless when it comes to fighting or training in the sword of any kind.. The once loved and well respected royal has now become something of an enigma in the kingdom, and one can only wonder if it's the sign of the curse coming to fruition.

------------

A young commoner, who also has just come of age, has all the signs of one who is pure of heart. They have defended the village in which they live, plagued by beasts from the north. They have sent away a request for the king to send aid, which would entail the kings child being involved. A chance meeting between the two could solve the coming situation, ensuring the protection of the entire kingdom if the commoner can lift the curse of the royal.

There's just a catch: the commoner is a mute, and must find their voice before the curse can be lifted.

So! This is a very rough idea. Very rough. I definitely want to discuss more of this! I was thinking there could definitely be an overarching plot there. I was thinking like the sorceress had an apprentice of some kind? And when they show up is when the curse starts to take effect. I've purposefully made a lot of this vague as to keep it open to the idea that a lot can change. It could either be the male or female as the commoner or royal, as well as other plot details. This is essentially just a starter.

Themes to consider:

1.) Romance
2.) Fantasy
3.) War

So that's basically it! It's a rough start, but feel free to message me with ideas and suggestions that you think would be a good thought on the subject and we can brainstorm!

RE: New plot ideas! Two new plots!

I know the poem for the second plot is kinda meh, but...it was what kinda of rang out in my dream. I digress...bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom