Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Trysts and Unspoken Passion (F/Futa/Other - Update 7/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneNightNinja

Gock Enthusiast
The Rules
1. Grammar. This is an adult writing site, so we should probably write like we're adults. Mistakes are fine, but a lack of care shows through, and it doesn't bode well for the quality of writing if your post looks like a text message.
2. Communication. PMs are a great tool. Send one whenever there's something you don't like, or if you want to take a roleplay in a different direction. Even if it's to say you're not having fun and you want to stop. That's fine. Just let me know.
3. Quality and Quantity. I like a more bustling pace. So smaller posts are okay. But I also like detail. All in all, I find two to three paragraph posts to be an ideal. One liners don't get those details I crave... And it's really hard to respond to anything in a post that looks more like a short story.

The Kinks
My F-List: Right here
This is hastily thrown together, and by no means is an end-all-be-all. It's just guidelines. The only exception is that things in the No list are there for a reason. No means no.

The Plot Bunnies
These are just small seeds to an adventure we can share together. A mish-mash of pairings, settings, and fandoms that all can make for a good time. If you have your own ideas, let me know, I'm very accommodating.

Bold roles are my preferred role.

Pairings
Nerdy Fitness Newbie x Trainer/Weightlifter
Succubus x Victim x Angel
Sorceress x Apprentice
Knight x Princess
Mother x Daughter
Sister x Sister
Explorer x Amazonian Tribe
Android x Creator
Zookeeper x Apprentice
Superheroine x Supervillainess
Superheroine x Sidekick

Settings
Spacefaring Vessels
Magical Labyrinths
Perverted Wonderland
VR Internet
Anime/Game Conventions

Fandoms
RWBY
Fairy Tail
Borderlands
City of Heroes
Guild Wars
Warcraft
Starcraft
Diablo
Dungeon Defenders
Pokemon
Final Fantasy (8, 9, 10, and 14)
Mass Effect
Overlord
Payday
Saints Row
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Mad Max: Fury Road

Detailed Dreams

The Loophole - Genie x Lawyer
Looking to class up her home, a fresh partner at a large law firm picks up some old but classy items. A few carpets, some fancy art, plenty of fine wine, and some other nick-knacks to add some flavor to her home. Among them is an ivory lamp inscribed with old text and a tasteful depiction of a master and a servant. Wouldn't one know it, but it happens to contain a genie. Upon hearing her spiel, including the rules of granting wishes, the lawyer decides to take some time to think of her new fortunes. When at last she makes her wishes, she sets them up in just such a way that she deliberately breaks the laws of geniedom, granting herself unlimited wishes so long as she can keep the lamp. What could such a diabolical mind come up with to do with her new servant, brimming with nearly unlimited power?

The Temple of Love - Priestess x Anything
Centuries ago, the mortal Eronea made a pilgrimmage far away from human lands, to parley with the leaders of the beast-women tribes of the savage lands. By doing so, she showed them love for the first time, quenching their bloodthirst. Because of this, they seek the love of Eronea in place of blood and flesh, turning the beast tribes peaceful. For her compassion and love, she ascended to godhood, as the Goddess of Love and Compassion. Now, shrines that bear her name are home to priestesses who carry on her work, who provide love to the beast women so that they may continue to keep peaceful. These shrines often lay on the borders of human lands, and each priestess is expected to provide love to any woman, human or beast, that comes in seeking Eronea's blessing. This love may be comfort or acceptance, a shoulder to cry on, lessons in seduction, and even providing physical love. Who will show up, and what acts of love will she desire? Will the Goddess Eronea herself bless the young priestess her magical blessings?

Rocket Ranch - Pokegirl x Customers, Pokegirls, and Trainers
Within the Orange Islands lays a posh reserve known only to the elite. There, pokegirls are rescued from adverse conditions and raised with loving care. Each one is trained and cared for, and when they are fully trained, work for the ranch itself so others may be rescued too. In secret, it's owned by Team Rocket, who use the reserve as a pleasure palace for their elite and their wealthy customers, the pokegirls trained as callgirls. Who will come to use their services? Rocket members, their pokegirls, government officials, undercover officers? And just what is the ongoing training like for the pokegirls that live there? Will she be saved, or will she embrace her services in gratitude to her rescuers?

Magical Labyrinth - Apprentice x Archmage (Various Spells, Summons, Traps, etc.)
An archmage, being in command of the strongest magics, does not take apprentices lightly. Each must be tested and honed to perfection, else they might reflect poorly on the archmage themselves. That, and they do tend to be so much of a bother. So when they find someone to pass their knowledge on to, they send the potential apprentice into a massive labyrinth. A treacherous dungeon of traps and monsters, where the archmage can see the apprentice's every move. Every floor they complete, the Archmage can reward them, teaching them their next lesson in infinite magical power. So how will the apprentice deal with the traps and monsters? And will the archmage help the apprentice? Or will the apprentice fall prey to the devious nature of the archmage's arcane desires?

Miracle Garden - Flower x Gardener (And whomever else she might invite...)
A woman has been working on a garden to fill her spare time. She's won awards, been featured in local magazines, and generally shown she's more than competent. So how would she react with a lovely new flower in her garden? One that thinks of her as a mother, naive, eager to learn, and happy to give a possibly lonely woman all the attention and love she could desire. So what will the gardener do with her newly acquired miracle flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom