Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(F) Seeking (Any) for 'Game of Thrones' RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenAnne

Planetoid
Hello there! I have a pretty specific craving here: Game of Thrones! *que theme music* I won't bore you with long posts, so here are the basics of my request:

Smut/Story:

Mix of both. I love smut in this world (the source material makes it quite easy) but I'd also love to have the characters outside the bedroom from time to time.

Do's/Don'ts:

Easier to just say I don't:
Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, etc.

Pairings Sought:

Cersei x Jaime
Sansa x Jaime (AU storyline)
Daenerys x Daario
OC x Jon (AU)

Post Length:
Quality over quantity, though I ask a minimum of three sentences per post but we will feel out what works best for us and our scenario.

I have a wonderful GoT roleplay going at the moment but I am greedy and I am seeking others. F-list link is in my profile.

Also - I do not mind if you are male or female but I am seeking to play opposite a male character. I am wiliing to double up and play a character opposite yours in return. Thanks!

QueenAnne said:
Hello there! I have a pretty specific craving here: Game of Thrones! *que theme music* I won't bore you with long posts, so here are the basics of my request:

Smut/Story:

Mix of both. I love smut in this world (the source material makes it quite easy) but I'd also love to have the characters outside the bedroom from time to time.

Do's/Don'ts:

Easier to just say I don't:
Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, etc.

Pairings Sought:

Cersei x Jaime
Sansa x Jaime (AU storyline)
Daenerys x Daario
OC x Jon (AU)

Post Length:
Quality over quantity, though I ask a minimum of three sentences per post but we will feel out what works best for us and our scenario.

I have a wonderful GoT roleplay going at the moment but I am greedy and I am seeking others. F-list link is in my profile.

Also - I do not mind if you are male or female but I am seeking to play opposite a male character. I am wiliing to double up and play a character opposite yours in return. Thanks!

I think you want to be posting requests by Females...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom