Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Score To Settle With You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinian

Star
So, I like your ideas . . . I was wondering if there could be a new role play.

"Competition".
In this distopia, rivals can choose to be "Locked IN", which means they are competing for each other's wealth and rights/privileges. Things like intelligence, work performance, creativity and other things are combined together for someone's score. A 0 is a bad animal's score.
A 1 is a normal animal.
A 2, that's a high performing animal.
A 3, that's someone who's a criminal who's committed more than a few felonies.

A 4 is someone that has a very low score. Almost no one can return from having a score of 4 up to higher scores. They are too easy to take advantage of. These are people who are or were frequently in trouble.

A 5 is a person that also has a very low score, but their people who are just someone who might be a regular person who is having a bad time. (Hitting a rough patch). They might experience tough discrimination that makes it hard to grow to bigger scores, but they can and usually do.

A 6 is a "Low Score". These are usually people who have been demoted severely, people who frequently perform lowly but might have a few bright spots in their Score. Sometimes these people are bullies who love to abuse Scores 5 and below just to remind themselves that they are 'better".

A 7 is the average score. A score of 7 is where people scramble to rise to much higher scores. There are laws to prevent people of just a few scores higher from abusing a score of 7. Scores of 7 may perform mildly well for a long time and have almost no relevantly bad work performances. Or maybe they do somethings really well and suck at other things. However, scores of 11 can step in and start to misuse and abuse a score 7, and scores 12 are exempt for the laws written to protect ordinary citizens. The only reason that a score of 7 is the Average score is because people above them take the opportunity to keep their rivals at this level.

There are many other scores, all the way up 30. Scores above Level 23's are one hundred percent Classified. There are loop holes and legal rule bending around the Relevant Score System, for example, it is possible even for a level 6 or even 5 to be exempt from a certain number of higher scores from abusing them. In that case, there are legalities like paying fines or community service that allow them to rise in score where in other circumstances they couldn't.

My character is Jacob Armitage. He has acquired an incredibly high score. It has taken him from the age of 13 to the age of 25 to come from the score of 4 to the score of 19. A score of 20. A score of 20 has been impossible for any non-military, non-executive, non-political civilian ever since the system was put into place two hundred years ago. (The year is 2580's). He has been using his enormous power and influence to protest against the Score system for the past three years, and his rivals want it stopped.

Your character is one of the people who have a score of 30, of which there should only be no more than ten of in the entire world. When your character meets mine, he notices that my character is attracted to a woman they both know, and it makes your character jealous.

Your character kidnaps mine, has him emasculated (Not necessarily literally) through humiliation and comparison/contrast. Then puts him to "The Test" where he psychologically emasculates, (Maybe physically emasculates) and rapes him until his psyche is totally malleable to your character's will.

The next day, my character finds himself as your character's property. He no has female curves, big female boobs, and a tiny penis and small set of balls. He wakes up nude, and terrified. Your character explains to him that he has lost his entire score and has been designated as an Irrevocable Sub-Class Omega Male.

The Role Play would not be entirely smut. . . but it would revolve around Jake, trying to regain his identity and all the things that were taken away. Eventually your character might grant some and then all of Jake's power back, and it might turn into a romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom